Good evening folks

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Good evening folks

Postby Lierra Summerwine on November 8th, 2017, 3:44 am

New role player on the forums. Scary thought I know, but any how seeing how I am new I thought I would drop by and introduce myself. So, hello, I look forward to seeing you all about the forums.
Lierra Summerwine
Player

Words: 78
Joined roleplay: November 7th, 2017, 3:43 am
Race: Human, Drykas

Good evening folks

Postby Salara Kel'Halavath on November 8th, 2017, 5:04 am

Welcome Lierra!
It's always great to see new players. I hope you have a wonderful time here with the places and people. If you have questions, there are many of us who will help or at least point you in the right direction.
Happy writing!
S~*
Salara Kel'Halavath
What would She do?

Words: 225508
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2016, 8:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Good evening folks

Postby Tierra on November 9th, 2017, 7:51 pm

Welcome to Mizahar! I have a whole long drawn out post that usually accompanies my welcome posts, however... That can wait, here have some movie nostolgia for starters:

There now that that is done! Let's see what we can do for Mizahar for you? New eh?

Well I highly recommend reading the following - Starred stuff are things you better read else won't get any help. :

After becoming acquainted with the lore intimately, do not fear! There are hundreds of Helping Hands (Totally intended there) to assist you on your way to the Eternal Bog of Mizahar - You can find them in the Chat, green people are chat moderators and they are highly knowledgable and are super friendly, if they are not available for whatever reason, ask around several of the players there are vets and know a fair deal of the lore. If they do not know something, they will redirect you to someone else or try to locate the answer for you. if at anytime you see a red name in Chat they are Founders, turn to them if they are actively around and they can help you as well!

Storytellers of the varies cities that are open sometimes frequent chat in a variety of guises, if in doubt ask who runs what city private message them on the site (use the little envelope to the left underneath their name). Remember they are the founts of knowledge for a specific city, so they are helpful for that place utterly and completely. Use them!

Thank you for joining and if you need help, always ask! You can reach me by the private message icon to the left if I am not on chat.

-Tierra

NOTEThis is from my former CSL I yanked it off there
Total Threads: 9/10|ThreadAny Threads that are not solos 6/8|Solos 3 of 2

Until I have some free slots available I will not be taking on any new threads.
Thank you for understanding.

Due to some changes in my family dynamics I will be as active as I can. Please bear with me.
Tierra
You have no secrets even in shadows.

Words: 73477
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2014, 5:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes