Giving Thanks

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

Giving Thanks

Postby Prophet on November 23rd, 2017, 3:34 pm

I'm thankful for Miz. I'm grateful for a place to express myself and explore the depths of my imagination in an environment that's supportive of such things. I can be a hero, a villain, a professor....a prophet.

I'm especially thankful for the community. The people here are so amazing. I'm grateful for their ideas, compassion, drive and zeal. I'm thankful for their understating, patience and kindness.

Miz is incredible and there are so many reasons why. Share what you're thankful about if you wish. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone... (even if you're not American).
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Giving Thanks

Postby Pulren Marsh on November 23rd, 2017, 9:13 pm

I am thankful to Mizahar for continuing to be alive. All of the dedicated staff that keeps the machine running and makes the geography into a living culture, thank you. All of you writers that write your characters in those cities and help to lift this shared dream into an alternate reality, thank you. No thanks to the Russians, sorry. Unless we have Russian writers, in which case, not you. Jen wrote in her scrap about the small town feel here now and I completely feel that resonance. Thanks to Discord for existing. Thanks to all of you and your families. I hope 518 is as great as 512.
A Firenze Template

Pulren Marsh
Your favorite Uncle

Words: 503518
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2014, 3:33 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Giving Thanks

Postby Salara Kel'Halavath on November 23rd, 2017, 11:17 pm

I give thanks in Miz to new found friends and the support and care from the senior writers - one of these days I want to grow up to be just like them! I'm enjoying the great new opportunities and looking forward to building a strong history and solid future for my PCs that I wasn't clear on until recently.
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Writing!
S~*
Salara Kel'Halavath
What would She do?

Words: 225508
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2016, 8:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Giving Thanks

Postby Sayana on November 25th, 2017, 9:12 pm

Just wanted to give a few thanks of my own. I love the community here. It feels tight and there are a lot of amazing writers. I want to especially thank those who have stuck by Mizahar for so long, those who have become long term roleplay partners, and those who keep at it through the thick and thin.

I am reminded when my own life gets busy that other people's lives can be twice as busy, or more, yet they still make time for Mizahar. And then when I jump back into a story, the majesty and wonder of it all comes back, and I am reminded of this fantastic world everyone has helped to create and thrive in.

Thanks to all past, current, and future thread partners. It's the people and the interaction which makes the writing so fulfilling.

Credit: Shimoje
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)