*insert cool introduction title here*

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Hanhz SharkTeethed on January 10th, 2018, 5:53 pm

My name is Jean-Chrystophe, J-C for short. I'm french canadian so my native language is french, but I consider myself a proper english writer. (although I can make some mistakes but I hope you guys won't be too hard on me)

I am an active role player, lots of larps, in all seasons (even in cold canadian winters) lots of table-top games and events. Helped me develop my writing, since i'm currently writing a book.

A friend of mine plays on this forum, picked my curiosity. Since it has been almost a year since I seriously roleplayed, thought I could give this a shot!

I tried just about any style of rp. But lovecraftian games are my comfort zone. Medieval fantasy is easy too, I do like it a lot. I don't like sci-fi rp tho, but I guess it won't be a problem with Mizahar.

I did said I was writing a book. If you know the audio fake podcast "Welcome to Nightvale" , this might be the closest thing to my writing style. I used to write erotic short stories, rest assured, I won't use that skill on the forum :p

The complexity of Mizahar is deffinetly my favorite part of the game, but its also what scares me the most. Being lost in the system is something that frightens me, I deffinetly don't wanna overpass a rule that is important to moderators.

I do want some directives before I start roleplaying, tips and places to take a look on the forum before the games starts for me.

I am gemini.
Hanhz SharkTeethed
Player

Words: 0
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2018, 3:41 pm
Race: Human, Svefra

Postby Gossamer on January 13th, 2018, 6:51 am

Welcome to Mizahar! I hope both you and your friend have a lovely time here. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you get started.

Goss
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Daemri on January 18th, 2018, 1:43 am

Hi, welcome!
Daemri
Scavenger

Words: 1731
Joined roleplay: January 15th, 2018, 4:11 am
Race: Charoda
Character sheet

Postby Shainn on January 19th, 2018, 3:07 am

It's cool to see new players! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Shainn
Player

Words: 30907
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2017, 2:30 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets