OOC Info Spring 518AV Character Registry

Register your PC here before playing in the Spring season.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Spring 518AV Character Registry

Postby Chameleon on March 1st, 2018, 12:32 am

Spring 518 AV Character Registry

Spring has come to Alvadas!

Registry Form
PC Name:
Age, Race & Sex:
Profession:
A Short Character Brief:
Length of Residence in Alvadas:
Favourite and Least Favourite Alvadas Location:
Something That Makes Your PC Unique?:
Willing to Guest Moderate?: And if you say yes, be ready for everyone to rush to you to ask you to moderate for them, please!
Favourite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: These are always fun to read!
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: Tell us if you need help to, whether it's from me as a mod, or just from the PCs
Additional Comments: Whatever you want to say

Code: Select all
[center]
[box=400,#ea7399,#ea7399,white][left][googlefont=Nunito][u]Registry Form[/u]
[b]PC Name:[/b]
[b]Age, Race & Sex:[/b]
[b]Profession:[/b]
[b]A Short Character Brief:[/b]
[b]Length of Residence in Alvadas:[/b]
[b]Favourite and Least Favourite Alvadas Location:[/b]
[b]Something That Makes Your PC Unique?:[/b]
[b]Willing to Guest Moderate?:[/b] And if you say yes, be ready for everyone to rush to you to ask you  to moderate for them, please!
[b]Favourite Thread from Last Season, and Why?:[/b] These are always fun to read!
[b]What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?:[/b] Tell us if you need help to, whether it's from me as a mod, or just from the PCs
[b]Additional Comments:[/b] Whatever you want to say[/googlefont][/left][/box]
[/center]

NOTE: If you're new to Alvadas, welcome! I'd recommend checking out the linkmap and player guide, but if you have any questions after that, send me (Chameleon) a PM, or ask in the ooc chatter!
Last edited by Chameleon on March 1st, 2018, 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chameleon
Retired Staff

Words: 133740
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2017, 5:30 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Asterope on March 1st, 2018, 4:30 pm

Registry Form
PC Name: Asterope
Age, Race & Sex: 2, Eth, Female
Profession: Herbalist at the Mercy
A Short Character Brief: Young, kind, naive; three words that sum up Aster fairly well. She's found her calling in healing, hoping to do some good in the world since she's found herself in it with no direction. She also has a habit of getting into things due to her curiosity.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Probably only another season or two, but we'll see!
Favourite and Least Favourite Alvadas Location: My favourite would probably have to be the Emerald Pond. I haven't done much with it, but it's just so cool and mysterious. Least favourite would probably have to be...the Scholarly Abode. It just seems kind of pretentious. :P
Something That Makes Your PC Unique?: Unique in Alvadas is a hard thing to do! I think maybe her drive to help others to the point where she doesn't care about her own safety; most people have more sense of self-preservation than Aster does.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No, sorry!
Favourite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: Reusing Old Graves was a great read; I got kind of invested in Ambrosia's plot about her sister.
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: I'm planning on taking Aster down a bit of a darker path; I may be requesting a modded thread from you to help that along, Cham, but I'll have to see.
Additional Comments: I love the calendar! Murder mysteries are always so fun. :D Expect to see me involved in that as much as I can be!

The sun will rise, and we will try again
Asterope
A light that never goes out

Words: 661387
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2017, 11:11 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)
Power Fork (1)

Postby Alexandra Gainsborough on March 1st, 2018, 4:53 pm

Registry Form
PC Name: Alexandra
Age, Race & Sex:20, Inarta, F
Profession: Glassblower
A Short Character Brief: Young and chipper with a spark of determination. She doesn't always know when to stop trying, and rarely stops just because shes failed. Slightly tormended by her past as well as the city of Alvadas itself. Probably in an attempt to better her for it.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: At least until the end of season. Probably get sucked in again.
Favourite and Least Favourite Alvadas Location: Its the same place. Although I have not taken the time to explore it the sunken library has so much knowledge behind its door. The bad part is it has so much water as well.
Something That Makes Your PC Unique?: I think its her drive to be useful in the city and find a place.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Maybe after I get a few seasons under my belt.
Favourite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: This one is hard. I started later in the season then I wanted to so I have been focusing on just reading styles I like. Penny Noor and Madeira Craven have really been the only people I have read about. I like the way they describe things.
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: Right now Alex is still new to the city. I think she would like to make a few friends this season.
Additional Comments: I am excited for the events.
Alexandra Gainsborough
Player

Words: 77257
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2018, 11:38 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Nephti on March 1st, 2018, 7:40 pm

Registry Form
PC Name: Nephti
Age, Race & Sex: 17, Eypharian, Female
Profession: She's going to be having a crisis about this right about now
A Short Character Brief: A Priskil marked ex-slave who wants to help everyone as best as she can
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Several years now, although lately she's been back and forth
Favourite and Least Favourite Alvadas Location: Ionu's Stand as favourite, because of the creepiness but also innocence in it. And The Gibbets annoy me, because Nephti can't go over and help the poor people there. (This took me too long to figure it out. I've had three or four iterations!)
Something That Makes Your PC Unique?: She sees the best in absolutely everyone and everything and refuses to give up her optimism even when she should.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: If you wanted a moderated thread from me, get an actual one from Chameleon. She won't mind, promise.
Favourite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: All of them? I'm not going to pick here...
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: Nephti is going to have a crisis about how useless she is to society, so if anyone wants to help her learn some more useful skills, give me a shout!
Additional Comments: Let's do this!
Nephti
Player

Words: 198805
Joined roleplay: May 31st, 2015, 5:44 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Arisia on March 1st, 2018, 9:45 pm

Registry Form
PC Name: Arisia
Age, Race & Sex: 3, Kelvic, Female
Profession: Fortune Teller
A Short Character Brief: A really happy, optimistic and friendly reckless cat. She's a bit of an idiot but she's trying.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: A year so far and I don't see her leaving yet.
Favourite and Least Favourite Alvadas Location: I think the Gibbets are really interesting, being somewhere that only opens to those who need it. My least would be The Sunken Conundrum because as much as I want to use it, Ari can't read.
Something That Makes Your PC Unique?: I'm not sure really, I think her willingness to talk with anyone close enough to hear her.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Nope sorry!
Favourite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: These are always fun to read! I was inactive, but I'm going to read a few once I get settled back into Miz!
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: Arisia doesn't really have anything going on, other than wanting to make friends and read fortunes. I need to get back into writing her before I come up with where to take her since it's been about 9 months since I've written on Miz. Edit: I now have a plot. The reason behind Ari's absence is that she heard that her Mother was killed in the Vantha hunt and drew in on herself, avoiding everyone she knew because she blamed herself for her mother's death. She blames herself because she left Syrilas and left her mother behind to come to Alvadas. While withdrawn from the people she knows and cares about she has deluded herself into thinking she'll just end up hurting them. My main goal this season is to get her interacting with people again.

Additional Comments: If anyone wants their PC to have their fortune told or just to thread send me a message! Ari's job threads are always more fun when reading a character's fortune rather than a solo.
Last edited by Arisia on March 2nd, 2018, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Common , Vani, Thoughts

Threads 1/3
I'll likely only be posting on weekends for a while.
Character Sheet
Arisia
Optimistic to a fault

Words: 47057
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2016, 7:50 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Avela on March 1st, 2018, 11:10 pm

Registry Form
PC Name: Avela Sallis
Age, Race & Sex: 25, Konti, Female
Profession: Candlemaker
A Short Character Brief: Avela is a young Konti living on her own for the first time, and is just starting to find herself and her niche in life. She's starting to develop the confidence to make her own decisions.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: At least the full season. :)
Favourite and Least Favourite Alvadas Location: I haven't had too much chance to explore the linkmap yet, but I really like the idea of the Sunken Conundrum and Struck Naked and Starstruck. I don't really have a least favorite, but Avela's least likely to turn up around Ionu's Wager.
Something That Makes Your PC Unique?: She's young, naive, and can make bad choices, but the kid has a lot of heart despite how hard it is for her to overcome her fears.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not yet, but maybe after I get a few more seasons under my belt.
Favourite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: Unfortunately I didn't get up to reading much, but of the threads I was in, I really enjoyed writing Shimmer and Shine, with Gomer, and Witches Wick, while not done, is shaping up to be fun.
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: Avela is eventually going to leave Alvadas for a time so that she can get more life experience, and I'm going to start nudging her in that direction this season, although she won't leave just yet!
Additional Comments: Happy new year!
Avela
Player

Words: 95329
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2018, 7:26 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Maore on March 2nd, 2018, 7:48 pm

Registry Form
PC Name: Ciraaci
Age, Race & Sex: Elderly, Ethaefal, Female
Profession: Not arranged yet.
A Short Character Brief: A Forsaken Ethaefal from the Sea of Grass, Ciraaci's come here to steal your women and make you suffer an existential crisis as it happens.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Unknown; didn't expect to be here, don't know how it'll go.
Favourite and Least Favourite Alvadas Location: 1. Wherever I am, and 2. wherever I'm not.
Something That Makes Your PC Unique?: I'm super old, super traditional, and I don't speak Common fluently (or even at a basic level).
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No.
Favourite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: I've not really read another thread in a while.
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: I'd really like to solve some ghost stuff, and maybe kick ass to get to a basic familiarity with Common, and for that I want people to be around. Those are my plots.
Additional Comments: Shoot me a thread message and I'll do what I can to get to it. I'm notoriously slow/often inactive, so I don't make promises.
Maore
the void behind my teeth.

Words: 136468
Joined roleplay: January 25th, 2017, 6:11 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kassa on March 2nd, 2018, 8:08 pm

Registry Form
PC Name: Kassa (Oliet)
Age, Race & Sex: 26, Inarta, Female
Profession: Falconer (to be approved)
A Short Character Brief: She's a former Endal from Wind Reach who is trying to find herself after the death of her Wind Eagle. She's great with birds and owns a falcon chick, so she's really just trying to reconnect with herself.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Definitely for the season, maybe longer
Favourite and Least Favourite Alvadas Location: I don't know yet! It's my first season!
Something That Makes Your PC Unique?: She's able and willing to survive. Despite hardships and loss, she's always looking for the silver lining, ready to continue on.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not yet. It's my first season, so maybe when I get some more experience.
Favourite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: N/A
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: Kassa is new to the city, so she's probably just looking for some guidance and maybe a friend or two.
Additional Comments: Nothing much. Just excited to get started!
Kassa
Player

Words: 5415
Joined roleplay: February 21st, 2018, 12:14 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Donor (1)

Postby Dovey on March 14th, 2018, 3:23 am

Registry Form
PC Name: Dovey
Age, Race & Sex: 18, mixed human (half Svefra), female
Profession: Animal handler at Unstable Stables
A Short Character Brief: A homesick native of Kenash who doesn't quite get along yet with Alvadas.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: At least a couple more seasons
Favourite and Least Favourite Alvadas Location: Hmm... I haven't threaded there (yet) but I really like the idea of The Withering Rose. I can't pick a least favorite, I like the whole city!
Something That Makes Your PC Unique?: She has an intensely practical nature, but she loves partying and being frivolous at the same time.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No time!
Favourite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: I wasn't around much :(
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: I still haven't threaded much with people in this city, and I want to make Dovey some friends! I'd love to take part in your guys's characters' plots, if you need somebody.
Additional Comments: Cheers, everybody!
"Common" "Fratava" "Pavi"
Dovey
One unlucky girl

Words: 221497
Joined roleplay: December 31st, 2016, 10:42 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Ambrosia Alar on March 18th, 2018, 8:21 pm

Registry Form
PC Name: Ambrosia Alar
Age, Race & Sex: 23-year old, human female
Profession: Barmaid at the only good tavern in Alvadas (The Stallion's Rear)
A Short Character Brief: Ambrosia is a curious, optimistic individual who enjoys being a part of the many social interactions in the city. Her curiosity tries to place her in the middle of everyone else's story.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Lifelong
Favourite and Least Favourite Alvadas Location: The Stallion's Rear is hands-down my favorite location due to the immense amount of social interactions I have had there with both NPCs and PCs. A hub like that is a fun place to explore the many stories of the people of Alvadas. Second favorite is the Sealed Grounds. I have yet to explore most of the city, but I can't say I despise any locations.
Something That Makes Your PC Unique?: Nothing really stands out as something that makes Ambrosia unique. She is almost always of a cheery and optimistic persuasion, but there are plenty of others like that. She is a pretty average individual who enjoys being in the middle of other people's stories.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not this time.
Favourite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: The Flames Below is turning out to be interesting so far. Ghosts and spiritists are a lot of fun to have around, and the writers (and moderator) have shown their skills well and have been too much fun to write with.
What is an Important Plot You'd Like to Share, and Why?: Ambrosia has found her missing sister and is now trying to discover a way to help her out of the Sealed Grounds.
Additional Comments: I will definitely be a little slow this season as I'm playing catch up for several season's worth of threads.
Ambrosia Alar
"The kid's got smiles for days."

Words: 242735
Joined roleplay: September 28th, 2014, 2:54 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (2)
Mizahar Mentor (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Donor (1)