Hi there!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi there!

Postby Tove on June 4th, 2018, 11:01 pm

Hi there! I'm not well-versed in introductions, but I will do my best to pretend I'm not incredibly nervous :) My real name is Alexis, though I usually prefer to be called Lex, mostly due to its less formal nature. I've roleplayed before, though I've never done so online! I found Mizahar quite a long time ago, but I only looked into it recently. For the past few days, I've found myself coming to the site only to leave due to fear of not being up to par with the talented writers in this community. The realization that everyone starts somewhere finally encouraged me to join. So, all in all, thank you for having me. I'm so excited to explore the world of Mizahar, as well as develop my own writing style with the help of those who also enjoy creative writing.

~All credit for box-codes and signature goes to Luminescence
Tove
Criminally Bored

Words: 101169
Joined roleplay: June 4th, 2018, 9:29 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hi there!

Postby Allassanachassanya on June 4th, 2018, 11:16 pm

Hi there Lex! Welcome to Miz. :D You're absolutely right about that, everyone starts somewhere. Writing is, in my opinion, a constant work in progress. It's great that you want to share that with us. :) I'm sure you'll get along just fine, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you get up to.
All 's' sounds are hissed in Ssanya's speech.
Resolve score - 30/100
Allassanachassanya
Sifting through the bones

Words: 232144
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2016, 5:05 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Donor (1)

Hi there!

Postby Luminescence on June 5th, 2018, 2:28 am

Welcome to Miz, Lex! Ssanya is exactly right; Miz is also a great way to improve your writing. Practice makes perfect! At the end of the day, as well, it's not about who's a better writer, it's about having fun and telling stories with others. I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine. :D

If you haven't already, you should absolutely join our discord chat! It's a good way to say hi to others and get answers for any questions you may have.
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Hi there!

Postby Solstice on June 7th, 2018, 2:52 am

Imposter syndrome is real, even for people who have been writing for a super long time. I'm really glad you decided to work up the courage to join. Take some time to dive into the lore and get yourself well acquainted with the place. No need to rush things! Like Lumi said, if you're so inclined you can join us on the discord. We've love to have you, and everyone is really friendly.
Solstice
The Sky Awaits

Words: 184384
Joined roleplay: June 3rd, 2018, 3:05 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)