Hello.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello.

Postby Lucas Skyglow on June 13th, 2018, 3:35 am

The name that i usually go by (my internet 'handle') is usually Entropy, and right now I am playing a character named Lucas Skyglow. I am a Half-Vantha, and i know that currently there is an event occurring that will probably(definitely) result in my death. I'm new to RP boards, but i have RP'd before as a DM in dungeons and dragons, though I'm assuming that that probably means nothing because of how different RPing in D&D and RPing here is. Whoever I end up playing with, I hope you can tolerate any noob mistakes that I may make, and I hope that you have a fun time playing with me. (I think that i can end this post right here, but i dunno, I'm trash at ending stuff, and this is probably making the ending worse...whatever)
Lucas Skyglow
Player

Words: 6362
Joined roleplay: June 12th, 2018, 9:32 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Hello.

Postby Antipodes on June 13th, 2018, 5:26 am

Hey there!

I know we spoke briefly on discord but I just wanted to welcome you again! There are quite a few members here who are involved in d&d - there's even a Miz member run campaign going on - so consider yourself in good company. I wouldn't stress about being new to this format of rp; the fact that you know how STs/DMs work and that sort of gameplay will definitely work in your favour! Don't get too daunted by the writing -- just focus on enjoying and sharing your PC's story. I can assure you that Miz has been a place where a lot of people have learned to improve so we're all very understanding and supportive in that regard <3

Let us know if you have any other questions! Look forward to seeing you around Lhavit :)
cs review starting package cs help cs templates discord
Antipodes
your guide to the other side

Words: 42671
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2017, 9:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)