OOC Info Summer 518 AV Character Registry

Register your PC here before playing in Lhavit this season!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Summer 518 AV Character Registry

Postby John Amber on June 21st, 2018, 5:06 am

Name: John Amber
Brief Description: A stout jolly man. John has black hair, and a salt and pepper beard. He is not ashamed of his stature or his physique.
Profession: Undecided/unemployed at the moment
Length of Stay: Permanent
Goals: John wants to find his place in Lhavit and become skilled at helping others in a variety of circumstances

Favourite Type of Thread: Common goals or shared interests
Least Favourite Type of Thread: None. I'm game for anything.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes?
Need Moderator Assistance?: General assistance/questions

Comments:
John Amber
Player

Words: 4091
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2018, 1:01 am
Race: Human

Postby Velindor Calendula on June 26th, 2018, 7:13 pm

Name:Velindor Calendula
Brief Description: Velindor is an herbalist that dabbles in poisons as a hobby. Out on his first true Harvest, Velindor keeps his herbalist story, and the pretense of Gleanings, to throw off the natural suspicion surrounding male Symenestra.
Profession: Velindor is an herbalist by day, and a student of poisons and magic by night
Length of Stay: Indefinite
Goals: I’d like him to improve his socialization skills, as well as discover Glyphing as a support for further plot ideas.

Favourite Type of Thread: I like just about all types of threads as long as there is ample opportunity for growth and conflict (not necessarily physical) between characters.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: Overly sappy romance and “fluff” socialization where everybody just gets along hunky-dory
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not this season
Need Moderator Assistance?: I don’t think so, beyond receiving the consequences of using magic this season

Comments: I love the concept of this city and can’t wait to thread with you all!
Threads: 0/3
Solos: 1/2
Velindor Calendula
Player

Words: 47621
Joined roleplay: July 15th, 2017, 5:45 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Tazrael Briarthyl on July 4th, 2018, 3:16 am

Name: Tazrael Briarthyl
Brief Description: He is a botanist and adventurer who is primarily interested in rare and unique plants. He also enjoys social aspect of Lhavitian culture and mixing with different types of individuals.
Profession: He searches plants requested by clients (be they florists, gardeners, herbalists, or private collectors) but works odd jobs for various professionals in the botanical field.
Length of Stay: Indefinitely.
Goals: Greater knowledge about rarer plants and the surrounding wilderness and developing a closer relationship with the Twilight House

Favourite Type of Thread: Not sure, yet.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: Not sure, yet.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes I am willing, but I am brand new to Mizahar so I would not recommend this!
Need Moderator Assistance?: I will need moderator assistance in forming/coming up with storylines in and around Lhavit that adhere to the substantial amount of lore developed in order to stay in line.

Comments: Let's have fun.
Tazrael Briarthyl
Player

Words: 2812
Joined roleplay: July 1st, 2018, 1:59 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Haneht on July 6th, 2018, 10:02 am

Name: Haneht re Ahnatep
Brief Description: Whimsical Eypharian boy with a passion for dance and a keen eye for anything that sparkles. He’s got a penchant for drama and is a playful thrillseeker.
Profession: Performer
Length of Stay: Undecided
Goals: Make new friends, improve skills, get a couple o’ juicy secrets. Maybe have a fling or two. Or three.
Haneht
All that glitters.

Words: 100302
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Ayasi Sylves on July 12th, 2018, 9:13 pm

Name: Ayasi Sylves
Brief Description: New traveler who has decided to stay in Lhavit for a while. Doesn't seek trouble, but occasionally finds herself in some sort of situation.
Profession: For now, unemployed. Would like to be an artisan.
Length of Stay: Unknown.
Goals: Improve in skills.

Favourite Type of Thread: I'm very new to this site, but I'd like to be introduced to new characters and gain relationships.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: Don't have one.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No, I'm new.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Yes, most likely. I'll probably have some questions about how things will work.

Comments: I hope I'll get a hold of this quickly!
Ayasi Sylves
Player

Words: 8783
Joined roleplay: July 12th, 2018, 4:31 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Savis Maren on July 16th, 2018, 9:32 pm

Name: Savis Maren
Brief Description: Savis Maren is a Nuit Animator migrating to Lhavit in search of a place to call home.
Profession: Ideally, she'd want to work as an assistant to a mage, though if such options aren't available working for a gadgeteer is ideal.
Length of Stay: As long as the city can tolerate her for.
Goals: Short-term goals include adjusting to life in Lhavit as well as incorporating Savis into the city's plots at large.
Favourite Type of Thread: I love magic and skill building threads, but am open to almost anything.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: Intimacy.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Sure!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Already contacted Lumi with my abundance of needs and wants. Dreams and nightmares. A bother, I'm sure to be.

Comments: Hello, Lhavit!
Savis Maren
Only a little bit dead

Words: 399286
Joined roleplay: July 8th, 2018, 11:49 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) 2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Neth on July 21st, 2018, 7:56 pm

Name: Neth
Brief Description: A simple Jamoura who enjoys gardening and plants.
Profession: Gardener
Length of Stay: Uncertain right now
Goals: No specific goals as of yet.

Favorite Type of Thread: Deep character interactions and personal development.
Least Favorite Type of Thread: Training threads.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Sure
Need Moderator Assistance?: Not that I am aware of.

Comments: I look forward to threading with everyone ^.^
Neth
Player

Words: 4032
Joined roleplay: July 15th, 2018, 1:04 pm
Race: Jamoura
Character sheet

Postby Yeager Blackwolf on July 23rd, 2018, 11:33 pm

Name: Yeager Blackwolf
Brief Description: A blacksmith/Battle Mage kinda guy, coming to see if i cant pick up some more magic. Going to be working on my smiting abilities at the smith shop a touch of fire, plan to get a apprenticeship and advance my skills there. Will be trying to get books from the library to acquire more knowledge, also will be trying to get into the Dawn tower to learn more magic.
Length of Stay: Until they run me out of town
Goals:
  • Become a novice at weapons smiting
  • Gain knowledge of wilderness survival
  • Start acquiring a personal set of blacksmith tools
  • Become a novice at either Animation or Reimancy magic

Favorite Type of Thread: I like threads where there is something going on, i am not against some social but i would prefer more then chit chat get down. Some combat can't hurt everyone likes an adventure, most of all if i am able to learn new things or gain new skills it is a damn good thread.
Least Favorite Type of Thread: Slow threads that have nothing going on, people being boring or bland and don't want to do anything or gain knowledge.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: 99% sure you don't want that
Need Moderator Assistance?: Might need some when if I'm going to pick up some new magic but time will tell on that one.

Comments: I'm looking forward to the experience and cant wait to me some people around town, ready to see what i can get in to in the city while trying to find a way into the tower.

P.S. Lumi is the real MVP!
Yeager Blackwolf
Player

Words: 11285
Joined roleplay: July 23rd, 2018, 11:52 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sebastian Whitlock on July 24th, 2018, 2:10 am

Name: Sebastian Whitlock
Brief Description: Blacksmith by trade. A fan of anything to make a party even better. Booze, pills, poppers, dust, you name it. Loves the ladies and the occasional man. Partying has always been the name of his game. If you catch him sober he is a hard worker, taught by a strong man who slaved for the passion of 'smithing until the day he died.
Profession: Blacksmith Apprentice
Length of Stay: Forever - What's there not to like?
Goals: Personal development and possibly a few close relationships, if he can manage to not sabotage them first.

Favourite Type of Thread: Anything! PM me and we can always work something out.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: I'm not to great at Magics. Not really his style anyway.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Only if you would like to jump in thread randomly and shake things up for him. Feel free to keep him on his toes! <3

Comments: Pass the ale and dust, 'eh?
Sebastian Whitlock
Got a Drink?

Words: 22645
Joined roleplay: August 21st, 2015, 2:34 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Baeye on July 27th, 2018, 5:19 am

Name: Baeye
Brief Description: A born Lhavithian, Baeye is a farmer at heart. She is a worker at the Snow Apple Orchard and grows her own vegetable garden at home.
Profession: Snow Apple Orchard Worker
Length of Stay: Pernament
Goals: No

Favourite Type of Thread: One that advances important skills.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: Social
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No
Need Moderator Assistance?: No
Baeye
Snow Apple Orchard Worker

Words: 17140
Joined roleplay: July 27th, 2018, 4:00 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

PreviousNext