Award August 2018's Featured Contributor Is....

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

IC News travels slowly in Mizahar. Fortunately there is a constant stream of news from around campfires, from caravan to caravan and from merchants to merchants. Within this forum lies the best of the best of this talk. Also, within this forum, OOC news from the staff and players can be found. This forum requires all posts to be 'approved' by a Founder before they are displayed. So if you post within, be patient. Your post did display - it simply will not show to everyone until approved as actual 'news'. Please keep all Introductions, Status Updates, and various other discussions in their appropriate forums and leave this area for game news!

August 2018's Featured Contributor Is....

Postby Gossamer on August 2nd, 2018, 1:19 am

Hello Fellow Mizaharians!

Keeping with our tradition, the Founders Circle and Regional Storytellers are proud to announce that the Featured Contributor of the Month of August 2018 is The Artists! Its really no secret that Mizahar is one of the most beautiful sites around due to the artwork the writers here get to present their written work within. Some authors are artists and some folks do all the art for those that are not. It's time we recognized these folks. So please join us in welcoming them to the elite club of Featured Contributor!

The Thanks!

You volunteer your time asking nothing more than perhaps a few replies in a thread or just a simple 'thanks'. We appreciate it beyond belief that several of you do all the work for so many folks here on the site. I believe that the talent here is above par and on such a professional level that its not even funny.

So I'd like to give the playerbase an opportunity to take the time to really thank the artists who bring the box codes to life. Feel free to write out your thoughts in this thread. Give thanks. Share your favorite box/style/post template code by using it here! This is a good place to gush and really thank folks that work hard.

And if you are an artists that has contributed to others box codes, feel free to shout it out here and I'll award you the medal!

Thank you so much!

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Kynier on August 2nd, 2018, 1:34 am

Datestamp Timestamp

It would be very asinine of me to not utilize this boxcode for showing gratitude to the artists. The artist responsible for this one is Nellie!. I absolutely love the style! Nellie had made this for me even though I didn't ask for one. So thank you very much Nellie!

Also I wish to extend my appreciation to Gossamer and Luminescence for their time and effort in making the other boxcodes that I use!
Kynier
Player

Words: 1156083
Joined roleplay: May 13th, 2018, 3:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) One Million Words! (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1) 2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2018 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Postby Solstice on August 2nd, 2018, 3:40 am

I'm gonna follow along with Kynier, and show off the boxcode that the lovely Antipodes made!

Antipodes, Luminescence, Gossamer! Y'all are so amazing at boxcodes, and I use your codes all the time for both my admin and my characters accounts and you've made tons of beautiful codes for lots of other people too! Prophet also made my signature, and Shiress made my very first ever box code. You are all so amazing and creative!
Solstice
The Sky Awaits

Words: 184384
Joined roleplay: June 3rd, 2018, 3:05 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Anibesa on August 2nd, 2018, 10:39 am

Thank you to all the artists. Without you my posts wouldn’t look anywhere near as pretty!

And like Kynier and Solstice, I want to take this time to show off this gorgeous Template that Luminescence made for me!

Made by Luminescence
Lethaefal-Svefra
Day Night
Eyes Blue Blue
Hair Auburn Black
Horns Green
Skin Fair and freckled Marble like, cool toned and shimmering
Anibesa
Svefra by Day, Letheafal by Night

Words: 164692
Joined roleplay: July 12th, 2017, 2:27 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Okara on August 2nd, 2018, 1:23 pm

Thank you to all of the artists, you guys are so incredibly creative and also so generous with your work.

Had to show off this lovely boxcode Anais Seawind made for me, I love it!

Okara
Great stories start with humble beginnings.

Words: 218993
Joined roleplay: May 30th, 2016, 12:34 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Madeira Dusk on August 2nd, 2018, 8:46 pm

Grades Pending

Thank you so much all you crazy artists! The time and effort you put in to make someone else look good is the kind of altruism I greatly admire and in no way possess. Thanks for making us look our best. :D

And special thanks Antipodes for all the really really beautiful codes you've made for me, and Karin for this absolutely adorable ghostie grading template set! Whoever said its whats inside that counts didn't have a frame as nice as this. :p
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Words: 1599220
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2016, 7:45 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (3)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Taren Coballon on August 5th, 2018, 2:19 am

You artists make this site look nice and Gossamer made this one for me. Thanks again Goss

Thanks to Gossamer for the boxcode
Taren Coballon
Player

Words: 77184
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2018, 2:55 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet