Hello

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello

Postby Rigvir on August 17th, 2018, 5:22 pm

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!
Colt is my name. Not sure if I will change my username here, cause I havent decided on a race. If I go human-ish, itll probably stay as Rigvir.

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
Almost none. I tried rp'ing about 10 years ago, but always got bored quick.

3. How did you find us?
Google search of something like : medieval fantasy rp

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
Unsure. I wont be in town/have internet access very often, so I will probably mainly post solo threads.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
Medieval fantasy. Or sometimes modern fantasy, but usually have some kind of magic/mythical creatures.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
How in depth your world is. And how creative.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
Actually coming to a decision on what I want to be. And where I want to be. And what I want my char to do. Too many good choices. =p

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?
I just want to maintain or hopefully improve my speech. Ive noticed Ive forgotten a ton of things I knew when I graduated, and I want to slow/stop it before I start drooling and mumbling incoherently.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
I need to look at some of it more, but off the top of my head, no.

10. Anything else you want to talk about?
I dont have internet access unless I come into town. There will be certain times like now when I go several times in a couple weeks to sell things online, but more often it will be about once a month, and very likely I'll occasionally go 2-3 months without ever getting internet access to post. Dunno if I'll ever get any rp partners, but if I can get some critiquing, thats about all I hope for.
Rigvir
Player

Words: 4332
Joined roleplay: August 15th, 2018, 6:25 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet