OOC Info Autumn 518 AV Character Registry

Register here before playing in Lhavit this autumn!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Autumn 518 AV Character Registry

Postby Eyes High on September 2nd, 2018, 5:45 am

Name: Eyes High
Brief Description: A small, fresh-faced pycon trying to figure out who she is and what she can do to find herself. Particular interest with stars and making friends.
Profession: Eyes is hoping to have an occupation at the Shining Diamond as an engraver.
Length of Stay: Indefinitely.
Goals: Building skills (such as astronomy and etching) and working on her relationships. Perhaps develop some new skills along the way.

Favourite Type of Thread: I love threads that involve character exploration and evolution. I enjoy the long-haul, with things steadily coming together to reveal a character's life story. I especially like threads that contribute to a character's roundedness, especially if they're entertaining and genuine.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: Probably a skill-grinding thread that actually reads like it's a skill-grinding thread, and it's kind of boring for everyone. Haven't done one, nor stumbled upon one yet, though.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: I've no idea what this would entail, so for now I'm sorry to say it would be a no. :c
Need Moderator Assistance?: Ooooo yes. I'll message whenever I'm lost and if you see me doing something incorrectly, let me know and I'll rectify it.

Comments: Nothing beyond I hope to have some fun! :)
Eyes High
Player

Words: 12890
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2018, 3:19 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Saiyin on September 2nd, 2018, 10:16 am

Character Registry

Name: Saiyin Sesr
Brief Description: Saiyin is a quiet, ordinary glassworker. She doesn't have any grand designs.
Profession: Glassblower
Length of Stay: Always
Goals: Boost glassblowing skills.

Favourite Type of Thread: I'm not sure I really know. Anything and everything.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: Ones where the thread partner isn't happy.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Nope.
Need Moderator Assistance?: No.

Comments: Happy season.
Saiyin
~☆~

Words: 91451
Joined roleplay: March 17th, 2018, 3:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Raeyn on September 2nd, 2018, 3:27 pm

Raeyn
Fall 518AV

Name: Raeyn
Brief Description: Centuries of falconry tradition bonded the noble Inarta to their magnificent Wind Eagles. A mere season bonded Raeyn to his Wind Chicken.
Raeyn is a sassy loner with a great face and a terrible attitude.
Profession: A hunter by day - a funky alchemist by night. Granted the later is not his profession. But he sure as hell wishes it was.
Length of Stay: Till death do us part.
Goals:
- improve alchemy: come closer to overall goal of teaching at the Twilight Tower
- do some fun hunts
- mend his broken heart

Favourite Type of Thread: Deep, complex relationships with other characters (both foes and friends), hunting, wilderness survival, magic, Raeyn's melodramatic life.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: Unarmed Combat...
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes or no!
Need Moderator Assistance?: <3 raey-mancy

Comments: Happy fall all!

*Boxcode by Allassanachassanya
Raeyn
...and the Wind Chicken

Words: 310107
Joined roleplay: May 24th, 2018, 11:35 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Jomi on September 2nd, 2018, 11:44 pm

Name: Jomi
Brief Description: An angry, bitter, short tempered ghost that has been indentured by Madeira. He came back to unlife to search for his former bondmate, and the search is not going well.
Profession: Madeira's biggest regret
Length of Stay: Probably permanent
Goals: To make lasting, meaningful relationships with other PC's and further the ends of his people.

Favourite Type of Thread: Action and investigation with a lot of plot. I prefer to talk through threads with my partners so we can set a central overarching goal for each player, I find that it helps to keep everyone focused and motivated.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: Meandering social threads, or threads that overdo it with the angst.
Willing to Guest Moderate: Nope
Need Moderator Assistance: Nope

Comments: After nearly two seasons on a ship I'm ready to unleash all my pent up creativity on you all.
Jomi
One more day would have been nice

Words: 234471
Joined roleplay: April 11th, 2017, 7:55 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Paaie on September 3rd, 2018, 3:42 pm

Name: Paaie
Brief Description: Paaie is a sassy, selfish, curious and creative serval kelvic marked with the invalti gnosis, who's chasing ghosts, adventure and seeking her bondmate with all the enthusiasm and naivety of an over-grown kitten.
Profession: Rostam the Spiritist's research assistant at Den Of The Lost
Length of Stay: Definitely for a lot of seasons
Goals: I want Paaie to get into trouble more, forge relationships with PCs, and generally explore her gnosis and her personality as she seeks a bondmate. Lots of focus on character development this season!

Favourite Type of Thread: Adventure! Small or epic, I love when PCs have to work together to figure their way out of trouble or they discover something interesting together.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: When things become too predictable or both partners seem uninspired.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Not this season, I don't think.

Comments: The calendar looks great!
Paaie
Player

Words: 63032
Joined roleplay: March 14th, 2018, 9:12 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Rigel Nebula on September 6th, 2018, 1:24 pm

Name: Rigel Nebula

Brief Description: Inherently, Rigel would be described as a well-mannered, learned and curious individual. However, as a result of his all-black attire starkly contrasting the colourful apparel of the Lhavitan (is that the right term?) residents, Rigel could be mistaken to be a rebellious and sombre character, bordering on shady.

Profession: Not sure, yet. Perhaps I'll have him be an assistant of some sorts. The previous career as a musician didn't go too well... Had no inspiration, oddly...

Length of Stay: For the entire season. I haven't yet decided when to have Rigel leave.

Goals:

◊ Find a form of steady income; whatever that may be
    ◊ Build a new relationship (friend or enemy)
    ◊ Learn a new magical skill

Favourite Type of Thread: Still a bit new, so I am not exactly sure yet. I guess a bit more experience with get me acquainted with what I like.

Least Favourite Type of Thread: Also not sure... hehe

Willing to Guest Moderate?: Nha. Too much responsibility for now.

Need Moderator Assistance?: Might need help trying to find Rigel a suitable job in the city.

Comments: It's great to be back! I look forward to reading all of your brilliant threads. Shoot me a message if you'd like to start a thread together
Rigel Nebula
A Seeker of Knowledge

Words: 17527
Joined roleplay: October 7th, 2016, 1:02 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Myra Black on September 7th, 2018, 8:48 am

Name: Myra Black
Brief Description: Trying to settle into her new home with her dog and learn about the city. She's originally from Ravok, and overall a friendly person who wouldn't mind making a couple friends.
Profession: Philterer at All Things Wild
Length of Stay: She currently has no plans to leave.
Goals: Learn more about botany, medicines, poisons, etc. And possibly focus on one more specifically to eventually have her own shop but there is no rush for that.

Favourite Type of Thread: Action is fun but I'm up for lots of ideas. Just ask!
Least Favourite Type of Thread: I'm not picky. Sometimes long social threads with no real plot can drag out but we could always add some fun to it.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Still new but I'd consider it in the future.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Not that I can think of as long as I don't screw up too much hahaha.

Comments: It's been a few years or so since I've done any real writing and forum RP so please be patient with me
Myra Black
Player

Words: 11067
Joined roleplay: September 6th, 2018, 5:54 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Savis Maren on September 21st, 2018, 7:34 am

Name: Savis Maren
Brief Description:Savis is a Nuit living within Lhavit as she tires of the world filled with ugliness. She sees Lhavit as sanctuary and playground to explore the depths of magic she's known but been unable to pursue for a very long time.
Profession: She works as a clerk at Lucis and Lucis.
Length of Stay: Indefinitely.
Goals: Learn Teaching, become more proficient at Projection and Animation, get to know all of the PC's and how best to use them for her... purposes.

Favourite Type of Thread: Social, magic, philosophical, and mentally challenging threads with character development and learning done with both characters.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: Combat, threads involving very physical endeavor.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Possibly.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Definitely.
Comments: Hi, folks! Lhavit's very own deado is back for threads!
Savis Maren
Only a little bit dead

Words: 399286
Joined roleplay: July 8th, 2018, 11:49 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) 2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Eleutheria on September 27th, 2018, 12:12 am

Name: The name of your PC.
Brief Description: Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
Profession: What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)? - Junior philterer
Length of Stay: How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit? - Indefinitely
Goals: Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season? - Complete the integration into Lhavit society. Make a mark, if time permits.

Favourite Type of Thread: What do you like threading about most as a writer? - On impressive feats of knowledge and lore, swift action and dark, surreal humor.
Least Favourite Type of Thread: What do you like threading about least as a writer? - Nothing in particular
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Nein.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Unlikely.

Comments:Hello again!
Mysteries are fire. Truth burns.
Eleutheria
Absolute Madwoman in making

Words: 55731
Joined roleplay: July 27th, 2018, 4:26 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Teeryian Khohen on October 1st, 2018, 12:30 am

Name: Teeryian Goldmouth
Brief Description: Teeryian is a Konti with a kind heart and an open mind. She loves to hear about adventures and is passionate about helping people and doing good.
Profession: She wants to be a healer/doctor.
Length of Stay: Indefinite, for as long as I know. She has never set foot outside the walls other than scavenging for herbs and the like.
Goals: To learn more about self-defense. Improve her doctoring skills. Make new connections.

Favourite Type of Thread: Anything for now...
Least Favourite Type of Thread: Nothing for now...
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No, not currently.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Yes please! Newbie here willing to get any first hand experience that I can learn!

Comments: Anything else you want to say.
WEDNESDAYS, THURSDAYS, FRIDAYS UPDATE POSTS.

Teeryian works at the Catholicon for 8 Kina/day. *APPROVED BY LUMINESCENCE*

Teeryians CS || Plotnotes || Healing || Konti || The Okomo Estates || Lhavit
Teeryian Khohen
Player

Words: 23476
Joined roleplay: September 30th, 2018, 4:38 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

PreviousNext