Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!

Postby Dev'Ania on November 25th, 2018, 2:25 am

1. Hey all! My name is Demi!

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? I'm not too experienced with RP but I have done a Harry Potter themed RP!

3. How did you find us? I believe I found Mizahar on Toprpsites.com, or it might have come up in a google search for RPs. However it was, I'm just glad I found it!

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? I don't really have a specific favorite.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about? I like to write about really anything, but I do enjoy meeting characters a lot. I don't have anything I don't enjoy about.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? So far, my most favorite thing about Mizahar is how wonderful the community is. Even when I had a million and one questions, everyone happily answered them and helped me fix any problem I had. Another thing I love so far is so complex/involved everything is. It makes it more fun to build a character in my opinion.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? Nothing, to be honest.

8. What would you like out of the Mizahar experience? I would like to meet great roleplayers, build a great character, and become a better roleplayer with better writing skills.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? I guess just the site in general. I'd like to see it grow with more great people and become the best roleplay forum there is. :)
10. Anything else you want to talk about? I can't wait to meet all you wonderful, talented writers!
Dev'Ania
The Future Awaits

Words: 137250
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2018, 11:41 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes