Closed [Quartz Cave] Welcome to my ool - notice there's no P in it.

Gemma and Savis explore The Quartz Cave

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

[Quartz Cave] Welcome to my ool - notice there's no P in it.

Postby Gemma Parker on February 23rd, 2019, 1:24 am

Even though Savis had a very rough exterior, now that Gemma was convinced of the pale woman's motivation, her jabs and name-calling didn't mean as much. To say they meant nothing was definitely not true. But now they were more like nettle stings than a sword stab. She could handle it now that she was sure she understood the woman. And for the rest of their walk, she could not keep a smug smile off her face.

Gemma didn't pay much mind when the woman's arms went limp. But then the notebook and pen began to move of their own accord, hovering in the air and... drawing a map as they walked? At least that's what it looked like they were doing in the brief glance she got.

"Whoa, you have an magical notebook that draws maps? That's so cool! Why don't you just send it into the cave to map it without the chance of getting lost?" She asked as they stepped up to the pools. "Unless you need to babysit it. I guess something like that would be pretty expensive. Are you afraid the little ugly people that set cave-in traps will snatch the item while you're not looking?"

"Isn’t mapping and exploring the same thing, though?" She asked, half afraid she was missing something obvious and half confident that she had finally caught Savis saying something dumb. It was worth the chance. But it seemed Savis was done with this conversation. She had given Gemma instructions to go swimming. Gemma corrected herself. She was also exceptional at swimming. And if that's all she needed to do, she was happy with that.

She began to strip again, long since having realized that Savis had no intention of looking in her direction. She probably could have sneaked off to pee and return without the woman knowing she was even gone. She stuffed all her gear into her body pack and strapped her diving knife to her thigh. Savis made a jibe about Gemma not seeing what she saw and Gemma quipped back.

"If you're hallucinating there's medicine for that." But it was half-hearted. She was starting to give up on trying to interpret the woman's words. If she wanted a break from Gemma, that was fine by her. She could go for a swim, hang out for a few minutes, and rejoin the old lady when she had had time to remember how lonely loneliness could be. That might have been taking it too far, but Gemma was having so much fun imagining the gruff Savis with her creepy laugh, creepy voice, and creepy eyes, as nothing more than an old lady in need of companionship. 'There are also brothels for that.' She almost said aloud, but she held that one in.

"Aye aye, captain. But seeing as I don't seem to have figured out yet what counts to you as 'relevant', I'll just come back when I get bored. Holler if you think you might die!" And with that she pencil dove into the water, chuckling to herself for the banter.

For all the joking they were doing, Gemma had to admit that this cave was absolutely stunning. Even underwater here was completely lit up, but through the water the lights cast an ethereal glow. If she squinted, it was like she was looking at a star from up close. Or at least what she imagined a star to look like up close. It had a similar blue-green tint to it. Maybe that was why people thought it was haunted. They saw the ghostly light and got creeped out. If this was what creeped people out, though, clearly they had never met Savis.

She meandered through the pools, breathing through her gills and noting the different taste. She could tell that this water was not connected to the ocean, but it wasn't fresh. It was almost stale, but it was still clean. Maybe somehow high tide swept in and changed the water, but probably not every day or the water would taste fresher, she thought.

It was quite relaxing to slowly kick her way through the still water. The underwater tunnel looped around and intertwined with itself before resurfacing at the other pool above. It would be simple enough to simply swim from one pool to the other through the tunnels, but Gemma thought it would be almost impossible for a normal human to make the swim without drowning unless they brought a breath bag. That made her feel pretty cool, knowing that most people would be unable to come here. It was very peaceful.

The tunnel was filled with crystals and nothing else, which was not a surprise to Gemma, as she yet doubted that there was anything hidden in the caves. That was until she saw the skeleton.

Gemma startled and squeezed underwater. For a moment, she thought she was seeing things. And that would have been embarrassing after teasing Savis about the very same thing. But then she rubbed her eyes, which of course only made them blur for a moment before coming back into focus, only to see that the skeleton was still there. It looked like it had belonged to a warrior of some kind, but all its armor had all but rotted away. Gemma guessed that whoever it was had died in here long ago and the body had been trapped well enough that the moving water had not been able to wash it out to sea. She hadn't tasted or smelled anything through the water that implied nearby death, so this skeleton must have been here long enough that it had fully decomposed and maybe been somehow preserved in skeletal form by the salt or something. She didn't know anything about the topic, since that fell more under embalming and undertaking than her medical and herbal background.

Gemma swam close to the skeleton, now much less frightened since she had taken a moment to think through why and how it was here. Her logic seemed pretty sound in her mind, so why doubt it?

The really interesting thing, though, was that the skeleton's head wore a completely undamaged helmet. It was green with gold trim and had black eyes. The really cool thing was that it looked like it had stylized wings on the side. But rather than looking like feathered bird wings, Gemma thought they looked more reptilian. She might have thought of bats or dinosaurs or something, but her first thought was of Rak'keli's winged serpents, and her right hand went to the opalgloam pendant that would normally have lit her way if the cave had been dark. The glowing white stone was wrapped in two winged serpents with wings much like what she saw on the helmet.

For Gemma, this was comforting enough for her to all but forget about the skeleton. And before she knew it, she was lifting the helmet off of the skeleton's head and holding it before herself, inspecting it. It looked completely unharmed. Amazing. She looked inside and swept her hand around the interior to clean out any remaining bits of skeleton, and looked back to the bones before her. Suddenly she felt thankful, both to her goddess and whoever had first worn this helmet. She could not describe the feeling or why it came over her. After all, she had told Savis that she could keep everything in the cave. Then again, Savis hadn't accepted the deal. Did that mean she was off the hook? She didn't know how these negotiation things worked. They really hadn't talked about how to divide loot, though.

She shrugged her shoulders and kept swimming, but she realized that it was awkward to swim with the helmet, and she couldn't put it in her bag without ruining everything inside. She shrugged again and put the helmet on, figuring it would be better to swim with a helmet than with it in her hands. At first, the helmet felt a little tight, almost like it was squeezing her head, but then it was on and the pressure released. 'Probably a water pocket, she reasoned. She couldn't imagine how goofy she probably looked, but at least she was back to swimming well. Even thought the eyes were black, she really didn't notice any problem seeing once they were on. After a few moments, she almost forgot she was wearing it except for how her hair didn't shift the same in the water, and her face did not feel the water passing. The helm covered her whole head, but it didn't restrict her in the least.

As she neared the surface of the second pool without incident, she decided that she would try to scare Savis with her newly acquired helmet. Maybe the woman would think a monster was attacking her. Then again, maybe she would try to attack that monster. But Savis would realize it was Gemma before she attacked... right? Gemma didn't know what kind of magic Savis could use, but she knew it had been enough to go up against Ponrose as the damage side of the magical duo, accompanied by Madeira's mystical sweet-talking that had apparently worked wonders at talking down crazy ladies. Maybe that's why she and Savis got along.

She got to the surface and decided to just wrap her salong around her chest and thighs like a dress rather than going through all the work of getting dressed again, only to then undress who knew how long later. She tucked the helm under her arm and jogged to catch up with Savis, having completely discarded the notion of scaring the woman. Self preservation: 1. Trolling: ?.

"Hey Miss Savis, check it out!" She said with a chuckle. "I actually found something down there!"
Gemma Parker
Player

Words: 219685
Joined roleplay: February 12th, 2019, 5:22 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Luminescence on February 23rd, 2019, 3:50 am

As Gemma turned and swam away, her prize in tow, the skeleton's head settled forward; having been held in place by the helmet for so long, the sudden shift of weight had the skull teetering before it fell from its resting place atop the long-dead body's spine, drifting slowly down into the depths of the water, settling at the bottom silently, raising a small cloud of sand and sediment.

The Konti emerged unscathed with the helm tucked firmly on her own head, rejoining her impromptu adventure partner to show off her find; as the two conversed, they would at first be entirely unaware of what was happening, due to how deep they had ventured into the cave. However, it wouldn't take long for them to realize.

The sound of the roaring ocean, distant if not entirely inaudible, inexplicably grew louder, echoing throughout the walls of the cave. Savis, her boots shielded from the salt water, probably would not have been the first to notice; but it quickly became apparent that the dampness of the cave floor was growing, and quite suddenly, water was lapping at the ankles of the two women, bitterly cold and fresh from the ocean. The smell of brine and seaweed filled the cavern, more strongly than before, as the water steadily rose.

It had not been due for hours, and yet it seemed that the tide was coming in; and it was coming in fast.

The sound of the ocean grew louder, and the water went from a slowly rising trickle to the crashing of waves flooding into the cave, the water rising up to the women's knees in a matter of moments. Going out the way they came seemed a near impossibility, at least until the water evened out; the crashing waves were almost definitely too strong to swim through, and even if they succeeded, there was no guarantee the force of the waves wouldn't cause them any harm.

Gemma would have no issues breathing, with the gills along her neck, and being undead, Savis herself had no need to breathe; the two would be able to wait out the tide without fear of drowning. However, that didn't discount the bone-chilling cold of the fresh ocean water, already numbing the feet of the two women, or the intense waves crashing into the cave.

Hitting the calves of the Konti and the Nuit, they weren't too strong yet, perhaps only causing them to stumble slightly; but the water was steadily rising, and the waves were only growing stronger. If they weren't careful, they would find themselves being thrown against cave walls or quartz points when the water started hitting them at full-force.

The two women had to move quickly; they would find themselves entirely underwater within the next chime.

OOC :
It is very clear in the location write-up that taking anything from the cave will activate Qamur, and that doing so absolutely requires moderator assistance/intervention. Savis, I'm aware that you asked Neo to moderate a thread for you in the Quartz Cave, and they declined for very valid reasons; Gemma, as far as I'm aware, you didn't ask Neo at all. Neither of you requested assistance from myself.

In the future, if you try to skirt the consequences of a thread by avoiding seeking mod assistance when it is required, or by going ahead with a thread even though a ST said no due to being busy and you didn't wish to wait for them, I will simply lock the thread. I'm not trying to be harsh, but I don't appreciate the feeling of going behind myself and Neologism's backs that I get from this.

All that said and done, I will be moderating this thread until the two of you leave the cave. After I post, you can resume normal posting order (so Savis and then Gemma) and then I will interject again. This thread will not be my top priority since I was not asked or informed of it, just so you are warned; event threads and threads people have requested I mod will remain my priority.

Both of you please roll an acrobatics check for me in Discord. Savis, please also roll me a swimming check; Gemma doesn't need to due to being a Konti.
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Postby Gemma Parker on February 23rd, 2019, 9:55 pm

As Gemma ran barefoot to catch up with Savis, the sound of her feet slapping through shallow water caught her attention. That was odd. The cave had been almost dry a few moments ago, with only slight moisture slicking the stones. But now... What was this? She slowed her run and looked at the ground around her. The water was cold. The water she had just come from had been much warmer. And the smell- salty and strong, almost bitter like the ocean. She could also hear the ocean much more strongly than she had moments ago. All the signs pointed to one thing: the tide was coming in.

But that couldn't be right. They had only been here for a short while, and it had been low tide at the time. Even if she had lost track of time swimming and talking, which was normal for her, she couldn't possibly have lost that much time...

"Uh, Savis?" She called, still several yards away. Even as she had been looking around, the water had risen to her calves. Soon it would get to her sarong. She pulled the fabric up at the hem, and looked back the way they'd come. She could visibly see rushes of water coming in, though they were still only rising to her knees.

"I think we're gonna have to find high ground or get ready to swim." She untied her sarong and tucked it in her bag, already shivering from the cold. Her teeth chattered as she spoke. She looked at the helmet for just a second, trying to think whether she wanted to put it on or put it in her bag. The water wouldn't hurt it, and it would only get her things wet from the water still trapped inside. She had barely noticed that she was wearing it before, and right now was not the time to be thinking about fashion. She flipped it back over and shoved it on her head, zipping up her body pack.

Even in those few short seconds, the freezing water was already up to her waist. She was about to look back to see how Savis was doing when she saw a massive wave coursing toward her. It filled the whole cave, and there was no time to think. Gemma dove under the water at her feet, still thinking of Savis at the back of her mind, but now focusing on survival.

The undertow at her feet became stronger even as she dove into it, and it pulled her toward the wave and up into it. That wasn't right. It should have- but there was no time to think. The water didn't react like she had expected, like she knew it should have. And even with all her natural skill at swimming, she was not fast enough to fight the powerful current as it whipped her up into the swell, carrying her all the way to the jagged ceiling and twirling her body around.

"Goddess help me! She cried through the swirl of bubbles and stone. It was impossible to tell what direction was up or down, or what in her swirling vision was solid or liquid. She was moving too fast. Instinctively, she put her arms over her head and tucked her knees to her chest. It left her back exposed, but protected her chest and head.

And in that moment, the water slammed her against a pillar. Her eyes were closed and she screamed into the frigid water in terror. Her body struck shoulder first, and she felt skin and scales tear. Her eyes felt just slightly warmer as her tears mixed instantly with the salt water all around her.

The impact made her uncurl slightly, and she grabbed onto the pillar she had struck, seeing now that it was made of quartz. That must have been what had scraped her shoulder so bad. And as she held on, the feeling of salt in a raw wound on her left side caught her attention. Her bruised arm had taken the brunt of the impact, and she could feel tingling in her fingers, though she didn't know if that was from the cold or the wound.

She wrapped her legs and arms around the gemstone column and opened her eyes. She expected it to be harder, like trying to look into strong winds on land, but she realized she still had the helmet on, and it was making the water go around her head without punching into her eyes and mouth as expected. Once more she thanked her goddess for provision. Had she known? Had Rak'keli known that this insanity was coming and led Gemma to what she would need to keep her safe? She didn't know, but she spoke another thanks to her goddess.

It was a small consolation, though, because now that her eyes were open she could look around, and to her horror, there was no sign of Savis Maven.

Gemma swore. How could she have been so selfish? She had been so consumed with her own safety that she had completely neglected her call to protect and heal. Her companion was an old lady and not a Konti. What was more, she had brought Gemma along specifically to do the swimming. She probably didn't know how to swim, or wasn't good at it.

Another tear, not of pain but of frustration, came unbidden to her eye once more. The water was coursing so quickly, and there was no way to know where the currents were or how they would change. She felt a cold pit of fear form inside her stomach. She might die here, trapped underwater. She had nothing to keep herself warm, and no sure way to swim out without being flipped around again. She was sure she could still swim with her bruised arm, but how much damage would she take the next time the strange waters abused their freedom? The water wasn't acting like it should, and that scared her. How could she swim in waters that were so unknown?

Finally, though, her resolve hardened around that fear, clamping it down as her mind refocused and she thought to her goddess, Rak'keli. "To protect and heal." Gemma spoke an excerpt from her oath to her goddess. "Goddess... Help me... Help me save Savis." And with those words, uttered under her breath, but repeated like a mantra to keep her focused through the pain and the cold, she slowly released her hold on the pillar, swimming only for a second before grabbing onto another outcropping. She could not allow her momentum to build as it had before.

"Please, goddess, help me save her. Help me save Savis..."
Gemma Parker
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Luminescence on March 11th, 2019, 12:38 pm

The water rushed into the cave quickly; much more quickly than a normal tide. But neither of the women had time to dwell on that fact, for any precious time they had they needed to prepare for the onslaught of the powerful waves.

A particularly strong wave rushed through the cavern, now half-way filled with water. Gemma was slammed into a pillar, but her natural ability to swim was her saving grace, and the helmet she wore protected her head from any serious damage.

Savis was not so lucky. The same wave also swept the Nuit up, slamming her into a crystal point; but she didn't have the swimming ability that Gemma did, and her body was much more fragile.

The Nuit's skull shattered as it slammed into the solid quartz, striking an instant fatal blow; ichor floated like a white cloud around her head, drifting from between her parted lips. Her eyes stared, wide and lifeless. The undead was, perhaps in the eyes of many, finally dead.

As the cave finally filled, the strong current slowed marginally; it was still strong enough to toss one around, but not with with the potentially fatal force it had moments ago. The waves stopped as the water hit the ceiling, leaving everything submerged with an eerie blue-green glow.

It was darker with water filling the cave, but the quartz points still glowed gently, shedding faint illumination, just enough to see by.

Gemma had survived the crashing waves, and was in no danger of drowning; but entirely submerged in the icy water, the longer she stayed, the longer she risked simply freezing to death before she could escape.

The current would take effort to fight against on the way back to the entrance; it pushed towards the back of the cave, almost to the point where it felt as if it was pulling...but surely that wasn't possible.

As Gemma searched for Savis, using the pillars of quartz to keep herself grounded, she would notice tingling in her extremities, then her fingers and toes slowly beginning to numb completely, making it difficult to grasp onto things.

Her search, though, was not entirely in vain; as she looked, she would spot the listless, floating form of Savis Maren. The Nuit bobbed in the water, turning slowly to face Gemma, and stared sightlessly at the Konti with glassy, truly dead eyes.

Her hair billowed around her face, slight clouds of white ichor still leaking from her mouth and nose, and the wound on the back of her head.

Gemma needed to decide what to do and leave quickly. The clock was ticking as the water, impossibly, seemed to grow colder around her.

OOC :
If you're going to attempt to leave the cave I'll need another acrobatics check, please.
Luminescence

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Gemma Parker on March 18th, 2019, 1:03 am

Gemma was battered about by the water, but she was starting to get her bearings. She needed to get Savis and get out of here. But where could she be? Then she turned a corner and saw the woman's floating form, ethereal in its death and suspended in the water. For a moment Gemma hoped that the woman was only unconscious, and for that reason was not moving. But then the water seemed to answer her by slowly spinning Savis around so Gemma could see the large gash and the open, vacant eyes. It took a long moment to sink in. And Gemma screamed.

She reached for Savis from where she was but recoiled. She couldn't. She couldn't go near her. She was... she was dead. There was nothing the Konti could do. And even as she stared, she felt her hands and limbs getting number and number. It seemed that her whole body was getting more and more tired. She had to get out of here. It had been her goddess, no doubt, who had protected her from the same fate as Savis, but she could not push her luck. Seeing Savis' brutalized form shocked her into a desperate bid for survival. She shut her eyes within the helmet, and suddenly felt claustrophobic. This cave had started as a thing of beauty to be enjoyed and even explored. But it had become a watery tomb, somehow ambitious in its hunt to drag Gemma into the same fate as Savis.

She ripped the helmet from her head and tossed it away, not looking where it went. It had protected her, yes, but now it felt like she was suffocating inside it and inside this cave. She had to get out.

She pulled herself against the stalagmite crystal she had been gripping and tucked her feet against it before pushing off to propel herself into the open turbulence that seemed to have calmed slightly. Or maybe she could just think better now without the helmet on.

"Goddess, help me. Help me get out of here." She prayed over and over. But now she felt lost. She knew where they were, but they had taken several turns on their way in, and now she was deep within the cave. She had a general idea of which way to go to get out, but it was so different now that everything was water and she was going back the way they had come.

A few smaller updrafts of water caught Gemma unawares, battering her against walls and pillars. It seemed to get better for a brief moment before a strong blast slammed her into a wall. She heard and felt a pop as the same shoulder as before was popped out of its socket, dislocating it. She screamed in pain even through the numbing cold. She tucked the limb against her body and tried to bite back her pain as she finally rounded a corner and saw the exit. She swam for it, now not even feeling her legs, but knowing that they were still kicking behind her, propelling her through the water as she pulled with her good arm. A flicker of hope bloomed within her. She was going to make it. And just as she was about to get out, an outward wave pushed her the rest of the way into the bay.

The waters were calm outside of the cave. It was like one moment she was in a hurricane and then next she was in a meadow with the shining sun and a peaceful breeze.

"Nothing like it." Gemma said in Konti as she tiredly swam the rest of the way to the shore. She was shivering and weak when she got on land, but with a whispered prayer through chattering teeth, the symptoms of hypothermia began to abate enough that she could slide her body pack off and get herself dry and at least mostly dressed. She used her one good hand and her teeth to tie herself a sling for her dislocated shoulder and rested it inside when she was done. She breathed, now feeling much better. She was still cold, but she knew that as soon as she was up in Lhavit she would be warm again. Maybe she could head up to the hot springs to enjoy the right kind of water. The kind that didn't try to kill her.

She was offered an Okomo to ride up to Lhavit when Old Man Hachia saw that she was wounded. Gemma had seen him in passing on her occasional trips down to the water but had never talked to him. Now didn't seem the time, though. She thanked him and mounted the Okomo, riding it with a hunched back all the way up to the city, where the warm glow of the city helped her sit a bit straighter in the saddle. She had never ridden an Okomo before, and she was thankful that the beast beneath her was noble and kind. She didn't really have to do anything but hold on as he guided the beast.

Her constant prayers helped keep the pain at bay, but she needed to get medical care. The man guided the Okomo that bore her up to the gate and beyond to The Catholicon. Gemma thanked the man and the beast. It was almost nighttime, and she had missed two full sleep periods. The city was getting ready for Zintila's banquet, and Gemma felt regret at having missed the event. She had planned to go, but now it wouldn't be possible.

Upon arrival at The Catholicon she was admitted immediately and her shoulder was looked at. The doctor gave her something for the pain and pushed the shoulder back into its socket, but she suggested that Gemma let it rest, even if she used her gnosis mark to accelerate the healing. She suggested twelve weeks to fully heal but said she would only need to use the sling for a few days. She just had to be careful. The doctor left the room to let Gemma rest, and rest she did.
Gemma Parker
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Luminescence on March 20th, 2019, 9:39 pm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
YOUR GRADES HAVE BEEN GIFTED
ENJOY!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Gemma Parker

Skills
✦Observation +4
✦Acrobatics +2
✦Socialization +5
✦Logic +3
✦Negotiation +1
✦Planning +2
✦Running +1
✦Endurance +2
✦Riding: Okomo +1

Lores
✦Gemma: Doesn't like swimming in cold water
✦Location: Quartz Cave
✦Acrobatics: Leaping out of a pool
✦Socialization: Embarrassing yourself in front of someone
✦People: Savis Maren
✦Savis: Has been to the Quartz Cave before
✦Savis: Thinks the Quartz Cave has hidden treasure
✦Savis: Wants to map the Quartz Cave
✦Gemma: Doesn't think the Quartz Cave is cursed
✦Negotiation: Asking to have a good word put in
✦The Towers: Care more about connections
✦Savis: Won't help Gemma
✦Negotiation: Offers you don't like can be adjusted
✦Gemma: Thinks most mages have restraint
✦Gemma: Wants to use magic to help patients
✦Savis: Has a creepy laugh
✦Gemma: Thinks Savis is lonely
✦Acrobatics: Pencil dive into water
✦Lore of planning a harmless prank
✦Prayer to Rak'keli for protection
✦Savis: Died in the sudden flooding in the Quartz Cave
✦Endurance: Swimming through pain
✦Endurance: Pushing through pain to escape a near death experience
✦Medicine: Tying a sling
✦People: Hachia Koat

Other
✦Various cuts and bruises, mild to moderate in severity: These can be almost entirely healed with a level 1 healing gnosis, and whatever remains will be healed within a week.
✦Dislocated shoulder: Will take 12 - 16 weeks to heal once popped back into place; stiffness and pain are expected during the healing period. Overuse of the shoulder will prolong the healing time; rest of the arm is encouraged, and gentle exercises can help improve any persisting stiffness during and after the healing.
✦Mild to moderate hypothermia that will progress into mild pneumonia: Bed rest is highly suggested for the next week, with limited physical activity for at least 30 days. Difficulty breathing, wheezing, and coughing will be normal during this time period.

Despite the complications, I hope you enjoyed this thread. :) If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grades, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM; I'll do what I can to fix whatever the issue may be!

Luminescence

Office
Scrapbook

Previous