OOC Info The Common Room

Home to Zeltiva's OOC chatter

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Zeltiva's development sub-forum.

The Common Room

Postby Neologism on March 13th, 2019, 4:59 am

Hello all! And welcome to Zeltiva's OOC thread. Here you can discuss plots, ask questions, and just generally chatter about. This is also where I will be announcing things going on in the city, so it is good to subscribe so that you can pay attention.

As for the first announcement, we will be opening on June 1st! I will be finishing up ASing in Lhavit before I can commit fully to Zeltiva, however this also gives players who wish to come here time to plan. I am currently chewing through all the lore and checking it for clarity and continuity, so don't trust it too much, I will be posting another announcement when the lore is presentable. In the meantime, feel free to post here or ping me if you have any questions regarding the city. :)

Ivory Heart Zintila The Constellations The Shinya
Council of Radiance (WIP) Star Gazing Gazette
Neologism
AS of Lhavit, DS of Zeltiva

Words: 621787
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2014, 1:40 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

The Common Room

Postby Neologism on March 17th, 2019, 3:21 am

Yay! Glad to see the Gem Crew showing up, and I'm loving the new Gem building! Of course ya'll are welcome, we love magic and history here!

Neologism

Office
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

The Common Room

Postby Neologism on March 18th, 2019, 1:48 am

Hey all! In a review of Zeltiva's PG, I find we are lacking any flora or fauna. I find those to be fun flavoring to most of my writing and so I imagine they are for you as well. If you would like to help out or if you have any flora and fauna in your mind that you would like to use IC, please write them up and submit them to our new Development Thread. Alternatively, if you have a development from the old thread that did not get addressed, please re-submit it to this thread so that I can take a look at it.

Happy Writing,
Neo

Neologism

Office
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

The Common Room

Postby Oresnya Cacao on April 15th, 2019, 2:59 am

I’m so excited Zeltiva is opening! It’s gonna be an important stop in Oresnya’s flashbacks, so I’m pumped it will be open and waiting for me. It sounds like the Gem crew won’t be available for that though. :( But perhaps I can thread with whoever else joins the city when it’s open.
Oresnya Cacao
The Chain sets us free.

Words: 167371
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2018, 3:38 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Character (1)

The Common Room

Postby Anja Nightwatcher on April 15th, 2019, 5:59 pm

Anja spent some time in Zeltiva prior to going to Sunberth, so maybe we can work something out Ore.
Anja Nightwatcher
Ghost Hunter

Words: 298384
Joined roleplay: February 15th, 2018, 3:26 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

The Common Room

Postby Neologism on May 21st, 2019, 2:34 am

Hey ya'll! I've put the Labyrinth of Time out of use for the time being. I have to read through some old quests and notes before I can make sure I understand completely how it works and that it is good for use. For the sake of efficiency I am going to close it down for the time being and attack in in a few weeks, after I have finished focusing on the last few more necessary Zeltiva locations.

I don't *think* this will immediately affect anyone, but I just wanted to let ya'll know. Zeltiva is smoothing out perfectly and I am really excited to open in less than two weeks! :)

Neologism

Office
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

The Common Room

Postby Neologism on June 1st, 2019, 6:37 pm

Hey Y'all!

I know we've been waiting for Zeltiva for a hot minute, but as luck would have it I've caught a triple shift today and double shift tomorrow. I will try and sit down and get some locations out tonight when I can get to my computer. Then tomorrow I will have the calendar and registry and make sure the sign says open, for lack of a better phrase.

Thanks for your patience!

Neologism

Office
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

The Common Room

Postby Draven McNiel on June 4th, 2019, 10:23 pm

Chuffed to be playing here, coming back after a long delay and should be throwing Draven into Zeltiva. Looking forward to threading with y'all and sprucing up some real plots, I'll probably be bothering y'all with ideas and feel free to message me just as well if something comes to mind!
Draven McNiel
Player

Words: 79666
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2015, 7:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

The Common Room

Postby Neologism on June 20th, 2019, 5:42 pm

Hey ya'll. And welcome back Draven!

I've recently realized that I have come across as cold and unwelcoming to people, and while that was never my intention, I want to make it right. I've been insanely stressed and busy, but I did not communicate that to my players, or my teammates, and fear ya'll have received the blunt of that stress, which you certainly don't deserve. Impact is greater than intent though, and I would very much like feedback and the chance to fix any frustration (or worse) that I have caused anyone. I have a day off of work on Friday and will be spending it catching up on all of my ST things. The calendar will be up, as well as the student handbook. Any requests and PMs will be answered by the end of the day, but if you have something waiting on me that I had forgotten about or that never got an answer from me, feel free to bug me about it.

I really want to make Zeltiva a welcoming and fun place to write, I am truly sorry for any stress or frustration I have caused. Words are just words though, so I will be taking action mainly on Friday, but also over the following week to get things back on track and set a standard of what is expected from me.

Happy writing,
Neo

Neologism

Office
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

The Common Room

Postby Neologism on June 24th, 2019, 5:49 am

Alright ya'll, update dump.

The
Student Handbook has been posted. On that note, the section on the College of Djed is under construction, so do not trust what is in there, I will post here again once it is finalized. The Calendar has been posted, as well as more details on the Tournament. The Entrance Thread has been opened, so please don't forget to post or link your entrance so I know who is coming in and out of Zeltiva and when. I believe I answered all questions or got conversations going, although if I missed you, please ping me as much as you'd like.

With this update dump I am going to make a request. As your resident DS with brain damage, my memory is an absolute wreck and can overwhelm me at times. I would appreciate PMs on here if you feel you have in depth questions, admin requests, or things like that. However if your preferred method of communication is discord, I will do my best to pin any questions I cannot immediately answer to our chat channel in discord and return to it when I can sit down at a computer and answer you properly. Bear with me on this guys, I want to make it so that no one should have to change how they communicate with me, but I am trying to adapt and accommodate for myself which may feel a bit odd at first.

I'm really really excited to see the writing and what plots start showing up in Zeltiva!

Happy Writing,
Neo

Neologism

Office
Plotnotes