Completed [The Midnight Gem] Birthing New Life

Kelski takes the next step and spawns The Midnight Gem.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

[The Midnight Gem] Birthing New Life

Postby Kelski on February 28th, 2019, 5:00 am

Timestamp: 20th of Winter, 518 A.V.

The morning dawned bright and clear. It was going to be a warm day, or at least warm relative to the chill of the winter without a winter. Kelski rose, admired how The Gem had decided the inside of her room should look exactly like the inside of a cut ruby, and took a leisurely purifying bath. Gilthas had turned her on to the idea of ritual bathing, and Kelski took it to a higher art.

She lingered in the steaming water, tapping the link to The Midnight Gem and establishing their usual repertoire. Talking to The Gem, communicating with it, getting it to share its thoughts and feelings... none of that was hard. But this thing... this next step in their relationship would be hard. Kelski was going to attempt to talk The Midnight Gem out of a piece of its soul.

Kelski wasn’t sure how The Gem would feel about it. Floating in the steaming water, the Sea Eagle could feel the building’s awareness all around her. It felt content, happy, almost settled. Stretching her fingers out to the edge of the tub, she tapped the well inside of herself and began pulling djed from the well of her soul. She’d done very little magic lately and she felt overfull. It was a good feeling, one mages loved, but it wasn’t going to stay that way. Kelski pulled the djed up through her body, forced it out through her fingers, and fed it into the edges of the tub. The tub was metal but connected directly to the building and she could feel The Gem’s awareness perk, its essence reach, and then she could physically feel it feeding from the tub’s offering like a calf nursing at a cow’s teat.

It was an odd sensation, but not unpleasant. It felt good in a way because she could feel her own strength feeding the strength of The Midnight Gem. She could feel its pleasure at the surge of power, its love that Kelski was nurturing it, and its curiosity as to why this was happening.

Sooooo gggoooooddd.

The building whispered in her mind, its tone and the way it drew out the words conveying its pleasure. Kelski kept up the feeding, forcing the djed from her, passing it on to the building gratefully. She floated in the tub, relaxed, not at all fighting the feeding. It was peaceful, nurturing, and in a way it filled her with hope for the future.

She couldn’t describe it. But Kelski wondered if this was what a woman felt when she nursed a child at her breast. She was giving life, feeding and nurturing a living thing, and it lit a fire in her belly that was warm and satisfying. It was a fire she could pass on to the building around her when she finally broached the subject she wanted to talk about.

Last edited by Kelski on June 29th, 2019, 8:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
They laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.

Painted Sky Jewelry (The Wildlands) | Crossroads Jewelry (The Outpost)
Kelski
Freedom is earned. Fight for it.

Words: 2015452
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2014, 11:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Mizahar Grader (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Kelski on June 29th, 2019, 8:06 pm

So, she kept feeding djed to The Midnight Gem until she felt her strength ebb slightly, then she slowly pulled back, releasing her grip on the core inside her and letting her power fall away. The sensation in her body was unusual. As she floated in the water, her back arched, Kelski’s nipples were hard aching, as if truthfully wanting to feed a real child. Her body was aroused, stimulated beyond the normal, and she released the edge of the tub, to caress her forehead and brush a hand down her face. That move just heated her whole body and she inhaled softly.

You feel good too.

The Gem’s voice broke in on her sensation, but it did not dull the feeling of her skin as her rough palm brushed across her nipples and gently cupped her breasts. She ran her hand down her rib cage, across her stomach, and then slipped it between her legs. It was the most natural thing in the world to caress her sex and whimper slightly as she arched her back.

“Feeding you makes me feel good… so good. Like a mother nurturing a baby. I was thinking of babies. My body wants a male. I’m old enough now to mate and have children. It’s being greedy because while you are a child of my magic, it wants a child of my body for itself too.” Kelski explained, caressing herself once more. She didn’t understand the concept of masturbation nor did she know she could bring herself to climax. All she knew was that there was a steady heat rising in her and if a male had been around – Ebon home for example, or even Anja – she might have climbed out of the tub and went to stalk them to find out if they wanted to indulge in a little sex. Instead, she amused herself for a moment running a finger around the nubs that were so erect on her chest and tracing a line down to the nub tucked in the folds between her legs.

“Have you ever thought of having a child?” Kelski asked curiously, her eyes half lidded and her voice lazy in her mind while speaking to the building. “You could have one you know, very easily, and that would give you another building as a companion like us Kelvics and Humans have each other.” The woman said, tracing a circle around her belly button and running her hand up to caress her own neck. She burned and let The Midnight Gem feel that burn within her.

“Winter is good for mating, especially early winter. Us creatures of flesh have to grow children inside of ourselves for a while. Then they are born in the spring and summer when the weather is good. We need seed from a male though, so I cannot have one without asking one of the men here to give me some. Then I would grow his seed for a season or two and birth his child when it was done growing inside me.” She added, her hand passing across her body again. It lingered on the inside of her thighs, tracing the tender flesh there, easing her core but not touching it.

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kelski on June 29th, 2019, 8:06 pm

“It is easier for your kind. All you need to do is give me a seed of yourself. Just a tiny brick or shingle or something infused with your essence. Then I gift it to a structure. Something close so you can communicate and teach it. Something you’d be able to watch over and nurture. We could raise it together… myself feeding it djed. I could feed both of you. It makes my magic stronger to be used and not just sit empty inside myself. And I know how much use you get out of the power.” Kelski said, finally touching herself completely, settling her fingers between her legs in the soft wet folds submerged in the water. They moved intimately, rhythmically, and she arched her back again, the edge of her skull balanced on the edge of the tub. She threw her head back, gasping for breath, and opened herself completely to The Midnight Gem where it could feel her need and taste it.

Kelski was merciless with herself, not letting up on the touch, growing rougher and more needy. She let The Midnight Gem feel it all and understand the biological drive she had to mate. That need infused the building, flooding it, and the whole structure groaned along with its mistress. The air temperature grew notably warmer and there was a feel of need throughout.

The Architectrix mage rolled over, found purchase with her knees, and gripped the edge of the tub with one of her hands while the other kept working her body. Her legs spread, her back arched, and she all but hissed as she imagined someone over her, covering her, giving her what she needed. The release came fast then, harder than she expected, and caused her to cry out sharply as she shook from head to toe. The sensations that passed from her core and snaked up her spine caught her by surprise. Her hand released its grip on her body, ceased its motions, and caught hold of the tub edge, helping the other limb stabilize the woman as the pleasure washed through her.

Kelski wondered momentarily if dying felt like this because for a moment she thought she might pass from this world to the next because of her own touch.

The Midnight Gem was a voyeur through it all. Kelski didn’t care. She wasn’t shy. Had someone walked in on her she would have saw her actions through anyhow, maybe even inviting them into the water with her to assist. But when she was done, satiated, the Midnight Gem was not. Kelski couldn’t blame it. Though it could feel its Mistress’ moods, and follow her sensations easily enough… both creatures were caught by surprise at the intensity of Kelski’s release or even that she had one.

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kelski on June 29th, 2019, 8:08 pm

And so, the building too shook with need. Kelski’s biological need to reproduce had infused it. Even its voice was as ragged as hers had been moments before. It had no words for her, no way to express what it was feeling. It was aroused in a magical way, and it wanted to reproduce as well.

I want. I want so bad.

The building hissed, mimicking Kelski’s need of a few moments ago. Its voice was a demand, a loud one, as it reached for the mage and something it couldn’t understand.

Kelski rose from the tub, slid out, and toweled off. She was still panting and the evidence of what she’d done was all over her face. Women couldn’t hide the soft satiated expression of a body well loved, so she didn’t even try. Instead, she stalked into her master suite, out into the study, and finally passed into the main room wearing only a thin dressing gown.

She felt so good, even with the building hot bothered and demanding in the back of her mind. Kelski was relaxed in a way she hadn’t been in a long time. And as she approached the hearth, she realized The Gem could be as well. “Let me help you as I helped myself. Let us create new life from you. My womb won’t quicken with child because I had no man to give me seed. But I can take a seed from you and quicken another with life.” She urged, laying a hand on the hearth stones.

Yyyyeess…..

The building hissed. Its need was a complete and utter reflection of Kelski’s own desire. Even its hiss of agreement matched the Sea Eagle’s irritated and aroused sound.

“You need to give of yourself. Remember how I felt pushing djed into you? How satisfied and nurturing it made me feel? Do that here… with this lose hearth stone. Fill it to overfull with what you are. Give it your power, your essence, and load it until it cannot hold any more. Then I will take it and infuse it with the stone wall of the barn. The barn can be your child, just outside your door. You can watch it grow every day, teaching it as I’ve taught you. It will be one more in our family. It will be your child as well as mine and we can bring it up together. It can then guard the horses like you cannot since your reach does not include the barn and its new building.” Kelski coaxed, stroking the loose hearth stone in question.

She tried to recapture the feeling she had when she was feeding the building djed as a way to remind The Midnight Gem how that felt. Moments later, she stopped trying as she felt a new magical type of power through their Architectrix link pooling in the stone beneath her fingers. She felt The Midnight Gem’s emotions too.

It felt so good, almost suspiciously like Kelski had felt in the tub, as it rubbed its essence all over the stone. It sculpted it, smoothed it, then loaded the stone with its will. Under her touch, Kelski could feel a new sort of energy she hadn’t felt before infuse the stone. As she ran her hands back and forth over the rock, she realized she was wrong. She had felt it before. When she’d installed the weather vane on the roof that gifted the Gem with life, it had felt exactly like this.

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kelski on June 29th, 2019, 8:08 pm

The stone was a seed in truth and that thought excited the Architectrix mage in a way her hands on her body never had. “You are doing so good… so very good. Do you feel how good it feels creating new life? Even I can feel it through you… through the stone.” She added, keeping her hands on the piece of the hearth until she knew it reached a point it couldn’t hold any more of The Midnight Gem’s power. Then, gently, with The Gem’s permission, she pried it carefully loose from the morter that held it, and hugged it to her beasts.

“It’s beautiful. You did so well.” She told the structure she stood in front of. “Will you help me bring it to life?” She asked, knowing there was nothing The Gem could truly do to actually bring the child into the world like Kelski could except create this seed. But it was the polite thing to do, to ask, and she wanted The Gem’s support.

Yyyeeesss…..

Its voice had changed. It had run the gauntlet from needy to satiated in just a few moments. Now it was equal parts demanding and agreeing. Kelski turned, still cradling the stone to her chest, and slipped out the balcony door. She took the steps down two at a time to the deck, and let herself out onto the yard. Following the nice lined trail to the barn, Kelski paused at the corner, where the stone of the foundation was close enough to The Midnight Gem.

There she started looking, comparing the size of the hearth stone in her hand to the size of stones in the foundation. Before long she found one of roughly the same size and kneeled down. Leaving the new seed beside its match, Kelski ran to the barn to gather up the tools she would need and to mix a small batch of mortar patching she would need to replace the stone.

Returning to the spot she left the stone, Kelski set to work gently chipping out the stone that was the right shape and size from its mortared spot. Setting it aside, she covered the back side of the hearthstone with fresh wet mortar and fit it into the space the other stone she removed had left. Then, she carefully coated the edges of the seedstone with other mortar, locking it into place.

Once the stone was in place, she reached out and began feeding it djed sparking the life inside of it. Kelski could feel the barn infuse itself with The Midnight Gem’s awareness and could also feel the power mutate, change, and take on a breath of life all its own. The silver in Kelski’s arm was all she needed to communicate with it. And while it had no voice, she could feel it do the equivalent of shaking its head and opening its eyes as it became aware.

The Barn’s youth was painfully obvious. Its curiosity tinged with innocence and its voice unheard for it was too young. But the Sea Eagle laid its hand on the newly birthed building and fed it love and reassurance, letting it touch her emotions. It could feel her welcome and through her it could feel the Midnight Gem’s welcome behind her.

And because she was still tied to The Gem and could hear its voice clearly because she and the barn stood beside it, Kelski could also hear the Gem’s own welcome thoughts and its endless questions as it slowly remembered its own awakening and witnessed the awakening of its first child. It was a beautiful moment. It was a moment of life. And Kelski couldn’t wait to hear the new structures new voice or what it would eventually want to be called. It would gain a voice soon enough. And like she did with The Midnight Gem, she’d let it pick its own name, its own personality, and eventually its own gender.

Word Count: 2726

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Kelski on June 29th, 2019, 8:31 pm

G R A D E S
Kelski-

Architectrix +5, Seduction +5, Persuasion +3, Masonry +1

Architectrix: Creating a Seed, Architectrix: Feeding an Architectrix Structure Djed, Architectrix: Crafting A New Architectrix From A Seed, Seduction: Discovering Masterbation, Seduction: Infusing An Architectrix With Arousal, Persuasion: Convincing An Architectrix To Reproduce, Masonry: Replacing A Stone In A Foundation

PM me with questions or concerns.

Kelski

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)