Calla's Templates

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This special forum hosts post templates. If you post here, your posts automatically generate a Post Template Drop Down Menu below the title, description, and tag for anywhere you post throughout the game. Each post in your Post Template Thread becomes a separate selection in your new drop down menu which when selected automatically copies your code into your new post. This forum is the perfect place for all player style codes, box codes, and pretty frames! Please note the first post in each Player's thread must be titled as "Playername's Templates". Each player gets only one thread per account in this forum. Each post within your individual threads can be titled as per the Template's description such as "Blue OOC" etc. [Size Rules For Templates]

IC Boat

Postby Calla Davin on September 2nd, 2019, 7:35 pm

A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart. I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine. I am so happy, my dear friend, so absorbed in the exquisite sense of mere tranquil existence, that I neglect my talents. I should be incapable of drawing a single stroke at the present moment; and yet I feel that I never was a greater artist than now. When, while the lovely valley teems with vapour around me, and the meridian sun strikes the upper surface of the impenetrable foliage of my trees, and but a few stray gleams steal into the inner sanctuary, I throw myself down among the tall grass by the trickling stream; and, as I lie close to the earth, a thousand unknown plants are noticed by me: when I hear the buzz of the little world among the stalks, and grow familiar with the countless indescribable forms of the insects and flies, then I feel the presence of the Almighty, who formed us in his own image, and the breath.

A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart. I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine. I am so happy, my dear friend, so absorbed in the exquisite sense of mere tranquil existence, that I neglect my talents. I should be incapable of drawing a single stroke at the present moment; and yet I feel that I never was a greater artist than now. When, while the lovely valley teems with vapour around me, and the meridian sun strikes the upper surface of the impenetrable foliage of my trees, and but a few stray gleams steal into the inner sanctuary, I throw myself down among the tall grass by the trickling stream; and, as I lie close to the earth, a thousand unknown plants are noticed by me: when I hear the buzz of the little world among the stalks, and grow familiar with the countless indescribable forms of the insects and flies, then I feel the presence of the Almighty, who formed us in his own image, and the breath.
Last edited by Calla Davin on September 15th, 2019, 8:25 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Calla Davin
Retired Staff

Words: 102738
Joined roleplay: June 25th, 2019, 7:44 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

IC Boat No Pic

Postby Calla Davin on September 2nd, 2019, 7:52 pm

Last edited by Calla Davin on September 15th, 2019, 8:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Calla Davin
Retired Staff

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1)

OOC Pink Clouds

Postby Calla Davin on September 3rd, 2019, 5:28 am

Last edited by Calla Davin on September 15th, 2019, 8:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Calla Davin
Retired Staff

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1)

IC Mountains With Calla

Postby Calla Davin on September 3rd, 2019, 12:55 pm

Calla Davin
Retired Staff

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1)

Previous