What's going on, Mizahar?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Malachi Tiderunner on October 31st, 2019, 6:45 pm

Let me start off by introducing myself. My name is Eric and I came across this p2p site through a google search. I've been in need of a creative outlet in the fantasy setting and this seems like the place to achieve that.

I have roleplayed since 1996. I have done everything from tabletop, MUD, p2p, LARP, and the SCA. I look forward to getting involved in some of the vest storylines that this game has to offer.
Malachi Tiderunner
Player

Words: 26230
Joined roleplay: October 31st, 2019, 5:51 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Gossamer on October 31st, 2019, 7:14 pm

Welcome to Miz!

Glad you could join us. Check out your Welcome PM for all kinds of useful links and be sure to drop by our Discord Chat to say hi. The link is also in your welcome PM. If you have any questions, feel free to ask either here, in the discord chat, or in the Q&A Forum. You are in good company. I have a tabletop, MUD (dragonlance anyone?), PbP, LARP (minds eye theater) and SCA (River's Bend in WA) background. :) My favorite was a Ravnos in LARP and a Lancer in the SCA. Yea for Draft Horses!

Goss

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Malachi Tiderunner on November 1st, 2019, 2:47 pm

What a small world! I have MUD gamed on realms of despair for years. I use to be a steady FiranMUX player until they shut down. LARPs I've done many (Mutvia, Knight Realms, Blue Moon, Dagorhir, Dystopia Rising) and with the SCA I am a member of the chivalry within the Eastern Kingdom.
Malachi Tiderunner
Player

Words: 26230
Joined roleplay: October 31st, 2019, 5:51 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets