OOC Info Character Registry - Winter 519

Register here!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Character Registry - Winter 519

Postby Mayhem on December 2nd, 2019, 7:04 pm

Welcome to Syliras
Winter 519AV

Please fill out the registry as fully and accurately as you can. I use this information when preparing prompts and quests, and I want to know how to best help you!
Name:
Age & Race:
Profession: If employed (with SS thread granted by HD) then put that here. If not, what do you want to work as?

Length of Stay: How long are you staying?
Housing:Do you have an apartment or are you staying at one of the inns?

What are your character goals?: Whether for this season or for their life on Mizahar or anything in between.
How are you going to work towards that this season?: What do you want to do first? What skills are you going to train or connections are you going to make?
How would you like my help with this?: Modded threads, someone to bounce ideas off of, suggestions

Willing to Guest Storytell?: Guest Storytelling, are you willing to act as the mod for another player's thread?
Do you need other moderator assistance?: Anything you need that you didn't list beforehand.

Comments: Anything else you want to add.

Code: Select all
[i][b]Name:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Age & Race:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Profession:[/b][/i] If employed (with SS thread granted by HD) then put that here.  If not, what do you want to work as?

[i][b]Length of Stay:[/b][/i] How long are you staying?
[i][b]Housing:[/b][/i]Do you have an apartment or are you staying at one of the inns?

[i][b]What are your character goals?:[/b][/i] Whether for this season or for their life on Mizahar or anything in between.
[i][b]How are you going to work towards that this season?:[/b] [/i]What do you want to do first? What skills are you going to train or connections are you going to make?
[i][b]How would you like my help with this?:[/b][/i] Modded threads, someone to bounce ideas off of, suggestions

[i][b]Willing to Guest Storytell?:[/b] [/i][wiki]Guest Storytelling[/wiki], are you willing to act as the mod for another player's thread?
[i][b]Do you need other moderator assistance?:[/b][/i] Anything you need that you didn't list beforehand.

[i][b]Comments:[/b][/i] Anything else you want to add.
Syliras
Lore * Registry * Starting Guide
Mayhem
that's Grandmaster Mayhem to you

Words: 23436
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2019, 2:25 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Reed on December 4th, 2019, 3:12 am

Reed

Name: Reed
Age & Race: 30, Akalak
Profession: I would like to be a Squire, pending HD approval.

Length of Stay: Indefinitely
Housing:Apartment

What are your character goals?: This season, Reed is focused on learning what it means to be a squire, and is trying to find out more about his heritage. His main struggle at this point is with his dark twin, whom he is trying to suppress while he trains to as a squire.

How are you going to work towards that this season?: In his training threads, the complex relationship he shares with his twin becomes more and more taxing, making it harder for him to concentrate, which causes him to make simple mistakes while practicing. This will prompt him to seek out help from the only man he thinks might know what is happening to him.

What do you want to do first? I think starting with his training is a good place to start. It sets the scene and helps me to establish core parts of his character that will shape the rest of the threads to follow.

What skills are you going to train or connections are you going to make? I plan on focusing on practicing with a sword and shield for a while before getting into horse riding. I'd like to work on his connection to Kaer Curisaris so he can learn more about his heritage, and not feel so crazy about his dark half.

How would you like my help with this?: You've already been a massive help, thank you very much. I think a thread with Kaer in the future would be really interesting character development wise.

Willing to Guest Storytell?: Guest Storytelling, are you willing to act as the mod for another player's thread? Not this season.

Comments: Thanks again for letting me bounce ideas off of you, and helping me so much with this character.
Reed
Player

Words: 112495
Joined roleplay: December 3rd, 2019, 6:47 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Naiomi on December 19th, 2019, 2:26 am

Name: Naiomi
Age & Race: 1 + 3/4 ish years old female
Profession: I would love to work as a tracker for hunters.

Length of Stay: Forever.
Housing:An apartment in Stormhold Citadel

What are your character goals?: Make friends and get better at doing dog stuff. Finally win at a game of fetch.
How are you going to work towards that this season?: I would love to meet any of the PCs in Syliras (except Ambrosia >:(. She can stay in Ravok). Some training threads, some threads of just joyful play, some hunting, some helping, some purely idiotic dog stuff.
How would you like my help with this?: I'll need help with job ideas and approval but I'm also welcome to any input and suggestions you may have.

Willing to Guest Storytell?: Not this season, but maybe the next.
Do you need other moderator assistance?: Nothing other than a job and 4 or 7 modded threads :)

Comments: I'm looking forward to making a good character out of this, unlike what I did the first time.
Naiomi
Dogged Friend

Words: 40211
Joined roleplay: July 10th, 2014, 2:50 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Nayato on December 27th, 2019, 8:05 pm

Name: Nayato

Age & Race: 37, Chaktawe.
Profession: Squire.

Length of Stay: Indefinitely.
Housing: Squire Dorms.

What are your character goals?:
The main goals are all related to continuing his knight training. There will also be a heavy dose of Spiritism involved as he tries to become better at it.

How are you going to work towards that this season?:
Nay is super close towards being knight level with his bow and Khopesh. I'll start with those with either training or hunting threads. He's open to practicing his storytelling to better entertain his ghost friends.

How would you like my help with this?: As someone to bounce ideas off of and give suggestions.

Willing to Guest Storytell?: Not yet, but most likely next season.

Do you need other moderator assistance?: Anything that might be required of a returning Squire.

Comments: PM if you would like to thread.

Nayato
Embracing Eternity

Words: 146321
Joined roleplay: December 24th, 2009, 9:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes