OOC Info Winter 519 AV Character Registry

Register here if you plan to play in Lhavit this winter!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Winter 519 AV Character Registry

Postby Moritz Craven on December 13th, 2019, 1:22 am

Name: Moritz Craven
Brief Description: Young Okomo Kelvic, serious fellow, interested in fighting and climbing and exploring. Or exploring while climbing and fighting. Or...
Profession: Grow- as he is a child and too young for a job.
Length of Stay: For the foreseeable future.
Goals: Combat and WS skills.

Does your PC have a best friend? (If yes, who?): His sister Amelie. She seems less annoying than most people he meets, and they are siblings. Also perhaps his mother who is not so bad at times, and his house which seems nice enough.
How much does your PC value friendship?: Enough to have one, not so much that he will just make friends with just anyone.
Is your PC happier alone or with others?: People are valuable sources of information and experience, he is all to happy to tap into those. Most people though tend to be smelly, annoying, stupid, and very non-Okomo. So prefers in general to be alone.

Goals: Noting specific, just writing in general and honing my skills in exploring my characters.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes
Need Moderator Assistance?: Nothing specific, assuming Moritz doesn't cause any trouble this season.

Comments: I am always looking for thread partners, and seeing as Moritz is rather young he probably should have some occasional adult supervision.
Moritz Craven
Player

Words: 1102948
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2019, 11:58 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Gus Pyri on December 24th, 2019, 1:10 am

Name: Gus Pyri
Brief Description: 3+ month old Pycon (Think early teen I guess. Pycon's fully mature at 6 months, but are independent after 3.) Been shut in for most of his life due to Magekiller being a potential problem, (Parents know basic shielding/glyphing/I haven't entirely figured that out.) and his curiosity has pushed him out the door on his own.
Profession: Theoretically, he may try to join the Enterprise division of the Seekers for Expeditions. But until then, very very open.
Length of Stay: For awhile. To many things to learn and do here.
Goals: Job. Travel. Basically get a hold of his life, and figure out who he is as all good Pycons do.

Does your PC have a best friend? (If yes, who?): At best, his father, who is a Neophyte Inventory Scribe for the Seekers.
How much does your PC value friendship?: Once he gets a friendship, he'll go a little socially nuts with getting more probably.
Is your PC happier alone or with others?: With others. He is looking to explore the world, which means actually interacting with people.

Goals: This season will be a lot of both character and player getting settled in.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Willing? Yes. Able to? It's been awhile, still getting writing skills back in gear.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Possible moderated thread for job.

Comments: Feel free to poke me the player as much as you desire, for my ADHD occasionally has me forget things. Promise not to get mad. Character wise, expect Gus to be very ignorant of a lot.
Gus Pyri
Player

Words: 3669
Joined roleplay: December 19th, 2019, 10:37 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Vigor on January 26th, 2020, 2:48 am

Name: The name of your PC.
Brief Description: Vigor likes to fight. He would much prefer to do so legally than brawl in back alleys.
Profession: He would like to be a soldier.
Length of Stay: Permanently
Goals: Not that I can think of.

Does your PC have a best friend? (If yes, who?): He has a group of friends, none that have been fleshed out.
How much does your PC value friendship?: A little
Is your PC happier alone or with others?: Happier with others, used to being alone though.

Goals: Not really.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Sure!?
Need Moderator Assistance?: I have no idea what needs it so, I guess not.

Comments: Anything else you want to say, either to me or your fellow writers.
Vigor
Player

Words: 9225
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2020, 2:12 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous