Hi! New here!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi! New here!

Postby Sister Lorelei on June 5th, 2020, 8:55 pm

Hello my name is Robert, I’ve been role playing for many years since 2009. I’ve quit and rejoined and quit but always came up with ideas for characters and worlds. Watching Critical Role sparked that fire in me for fantasy and well here I am! So I look forward to talking with many people making friends and of coarse making stories that’ll make you excited to reply.

Well thank you for your time gotta start that character sheet.
Sister Lorelei
Player

Words: 156
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2020, 8:35 pm
Race: Mixed blood

Hi! New here!

Postby Marino Oceangem on June 5th, 2020, 9:51 pm

Welcome Robert! I look forward to seeing you write here. If have any questions, or want to bounce some ideas around about your character, feel free to hop in the discord if you haven't already.
Marino Oceangem
Player

Words: 243562
Joined roleplay: February 8th, 2020, 5:33 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Hi! New here!

Postby Luminescence on June 5th, 2020, 10:27 pm

Welcome to Miz! :D I haven't watched Critical Role myself, but I've been meaning to. It looks so good and my boyfriend keeps trying to convince me to watch it lol; plus, you gotta love Matt Mercer. As Marino said, if you haven't yet, feel free to join our Discord chat! There's usually someone around, and it's a good way to get to know people and ask any questions you might have.

As a heads-up, your account name is also currently against our naming policies. Account names should be your PC's name (just first or full, up to you) without any titles; that and the title 'Sister' doesn't exist in Miz the way it does in the real world anyhow, since religion works a little bit differently in Miz. You can change it through the User Control Panel whenever you like. :)
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)