Solo Is it Hot in here? Or is it Summer?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Is it Hot in here? Or is it Summer?

Postby Ikazuki on August 7th, 2020, 2:10 pm

14th of Summer, 520
After Dawn Rest

The flare of the watchtower changed it luminous shine fortnight ago. Just like anyone else in every corner of Lhavit, Kazu expect something would change. Although things around him always changing one after another, everything came in a blur that he did not recognize it. Or perhaps he just too ignorant to care. His house, as an example, slowly turned into a slump of mess that more akin to a cavern than an actual building. He wondered why, clearly it wasn’t like that the last time Harte was around.

“That’s for sure.” Fang grimaced as he looked around “Harte would never allow you to slacked off and make a mess of her house.”

The red haired young guy stood with his back on the wall, beside the window. His tunic hanged loose, his hair unkempt, and a mocking smile sneered at Kazu.

“How the… how did get in here?” Kazu muttered as he rolled from his bed. He looked upon his bed and realized he kicked away his blanket as he was sleeping. Apparently he did not need it because the air was hot in here. Strangely hot.

“You let me in.” Fang replied “Don’t you remember?”

“Nah, you let yourself in.” Kazu corrected him as he pickep up the blanket from the floor and put it on the bed, unfolded. His eyes then fixated on the bed as his fingers touched a wet sheet. Apparently he was sweating all the night. Then he also realized his tunic as still damp and his temple was lined with splashes of fresh sweat.

“Isnt that the same?” Fang walked across the room with his hand tucked behind his head, his eyes looking up to the ceiling of the skyglass top of the house. He sounded like ignorant and playful as usual. To that question, Kazu did not have any answer. He apparently did not have to. Because he could see it would not matter a lot anyway. “Well that settled then!”

“What’s settled?” Kazu eyed Fang with a slight of suspicion. Any idea that spark in Fang’s mind mostly turned out… unpleasant to him sooner or later. And most of the time it was sooner.

“You will clean up this mess, of course.” Fang stated as if it was obvious.

“Will you help?”

“Of course-“

“-Not” Kazu sighed, his left hand reached out for his hair and combed it with his finger involuntarily “You keep slipping in my house, making fun of me, call me a slacker, try to get me to do this stuff and wouldn’t even help?”

“No worries, my friend.” Fang turned to Kazu and gave him the widest smile someone could possibly do without ripping his mouth apart. "I have something in mind."

“And I thought I would have a peaceful morning…”
Ikazuki
Player

Words: 4734
Joined roleplay: August 5th, 2020, 12:31 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets