OOC Info Avanthal Character Registry for Winter 520 AV

Register here if you are playing this season

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

Avanthal Character Registry for Winter 520 AV

Postby Bluster on December 3rd, 2020, 4:19 am

Avanthal Registry

Welcome to Avanthal, friends! Please register if you're gonna be in Avanthal this season. As before, I'd like to get some more info on your PCs so that down the road I can tailor some plots for them. Reach out to each other for some fun plots, but feel free to hit me up for modded threads. Have fun.

Bluster (your still blundering ST)

Character Registry
  1. Who Are You?
  2. Age, Sex, Race?
  3. Are you a resident, outsider looking to become a resident, or just visiting? How did you arrive if you are new to Avanthal?
  4. Do you need a job? If so, please let me know what you are thinking and what skills you have to support that? If you have a job, what is it?
  5. Give us a brief synopsis of your character.
  6. What are your short-term character goals?
  7. What are your long-term character goals? (I’d like to use these two questions to see if I can tailor storylines to individual PCs as well as the city as a whole).
  8. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season?
  9. What would you like to see me do as an ST? Development? Modded threads? Quests? Anything else you can think of?
  10. [b]Additional Comments?

Code: Select all
[center][box=400,black,#37fddc,#37fddc]Character Registry[left][list=1][*][b]Who Are You?[/b]
[*][b]Age, Sex, Race?[/b]
[*][b]Are you a resident, outsider looking to become a resident, or just visiting?  How did you arrive if you are new to Avanthal?[/b]
[*][b]Do you need a job?  If so, please let me know what you are thinking and what skills you have to support that?  If you have a job, what is it?[/b]
[*][b]Give us a brief synopsis of your character.[/b]
[*][b]What are your short-term character goals?[/b]
[*][b]What are your long-term character goals? (I’d like to use these two questions to see if I can tailor storylines to individual PCs as well as the city as a whole).[/b]
[*][b]How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season?[/b]
[*][b]What would you like to see me do as an ST?  Development?  Modded threads?  Quests?  Anything else you can think of?
[*][b]Additional Comments?[/b][/list][/box][/left][/center]
Last edited by Bluster on December 3rd, 2020, 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: To make sticky
Bluster
Rant and rave. Our words are meaningless.

Words: 15774
Joined roleplay: June 13th, 2020, 9:54 pm
Race: Human
Office

Postby Hiberna on December 5th, 2020, 5:40 am

Character Registry
  1. Who Are You? Hiberna Iceglaze (formerly of Snowsong)
  2. Age, Sex, Race? Vantha female, turning 19 this season
  3. Are you a resident, outsider looking to become a resident, or just visiting? Resident
  4. Do you need a job? If you have a job, what is it? Hiberna is working general labor for her current hold and previous hold until her skills are sufficient that she is more useful at a specific task.
  5. Give us a brief synopsis of your character. Hiberna was born a Snowsong, and no two things were greater to her, music and winter. Those things are still her greatest passions, but now, she has a family that holds an even greater place in her heart, firstly her bond and her brother Solemn and secondly her husband Jarrec.
  6. What are your short-term character goals? To gain some skills to make herself more useful around the city.
  7. What are your long-term character goals? I'd like to see Hiberna become a survivalist who can operate with the Icewatch.
  8. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? I don't need you, Bluster. >:(
  9. What would you like to see me do as an ST? Development? Modded threads? Quests? Anything else you can think of? I think you should write my threads for me.
  10. Additional Comments? I'm hoping we get some more action in our city.
    I'd love to get an opportunity to thread with everyone and help us all meet our goals while creating magnificent stories.
Hiberna
Player

Words: 11127
Joined roleplay: September 1st, 2020, 12:20 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Isaac Iceglaze on December 5th, 2020, 11:42 pm

Character Registry
  1. Who Are You? Isaac Iceglaze

2. Age, Sex, Race? 5 (mid twenties in human form), Male, Ghost

3. Are you a resident, outsider looking to become a resident, or just visiting? How did you arrive if you are new to Avanthal? Resident

4. Do you need a job? If so, please let me know what you are thinking and what skills you have to support that? If you have a job, what is it? Thinking of joining the Everwatch with ghostly skills to support.

5. Give us a brief synopsis of your character. Isaac died a year after Morwen's disappearance. Before death, he'd severed a bond with a woman who was like a sister to him. Why? Because his brother was in love with her. Isaac severed the bond because he felt it was only right. Truly, he was prideful and jealous and didn't want to deal with his brother's love for her and everything that would come with that. Isaac lost his mother, his bondmate, and Morwen herself. Sacred feminine presence no longer exists by his side.

6. What are your short-term character goals? To find a Spiritist (PC or NPC) and practice possession. To check out Svanhildur?

7. What are your long-term character goals? (I’d like to use these two questions to see if I can tailor storylines to individual PCs as well as the city as a whole). To use his ephemeral state to seek the knowledge required to help his people live with strength and the normalcy of the cold again.

8. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? Intro thread to join the Everwatch to meet Gheira, to learn of their history, and add to their mission and/or vision.

9. What would you like to see me do as an ST? Development? Modded threads? Quests? Anything else you can think of? Collect your favourite images :) Of what you think Avanthal looks like. Adding these images into locations. Happy to help, if needed.

10. Additional Comments? Avanthal rocks!
Isaac Iceglaze
under construction.

Words: 45386
Joined roleplay: January 27th, 2014, 2:29 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Reverrsoi on February 4th, 2021, 4:58 pm

Character Registry
  1. Who Are You? Reversoi (Rev)

2. Age, Sex, Race? 26, Male, Akvatari

3. Are you a resident, outsider looking to become a resident, or just visiting? How did you arrive if you are new to Avanthal? Outsider, aspiring resident

4. Do you need a job? If so, please let me know what you are thinking and what skills you have to support that? If you have a job, what is it? I will need a job. I'm thinking of working with sailors to either scout or chase fish. I put some notes in the PM ;)

5. Give us a brief synopsis of your character. Rev is a young-at-heart, pacifist Akvatari whose naivety means that he thinks Avanthal can become a safe haven if only he puts enough work into it.

6. What are your short-term character goals? Gain practical skills (fishing, sailing, carving, wilderness survival) and meet others in the community to start incorporating himself into the culture.

7. What are your long-term character goals? (I’d like to use these two questions to see if I can tailor storylines to individual PCs as well as the city as a whole). Like I said, Rev wants to create a safe haven so things like repairing the walls and strengthening the Everwatch are long term goals he has for the city, if not for himself. He would also like to become an official part of Avanthal and someday have enough influence to make big decisions like that.

8. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? Bare minimum, I'll need help setting up a job and housing. But I'll also likely need help navigating the culture of Avanthal as an outsider since a lot of the material isn't yet written or isn't compiled.

9. What would you like to see me do as an ST? Development? Modded threads? Quests? Anything else you can think of? I do love a good quest, but I know you have a lot of work on your plate right now with cleaning up and compiling past STs visions.

10. Additional Comments? I'd be excited to thread with anyone in the city, just to get some blood pumping around here! :p
Reverrsoi
Player

Words: 15097
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2021, 4:18 pm
Race: Akvatari
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes