Reverrsoi's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Reverrsoi's Plotnotes

Postby Reverrsoi on February 4th, 2021, 5:02 pm

I know this isn't a good format but I'm putting my PM with Bluster here so that I don't lose it because it's the first time I typed out a lot of these aspirations.
Hello Bluster!
No problems. I'm planning on using this as my secondary character, since Avanthal is a little slow right now but the only way to liven it up is to get in there! :p

I'm hoping that Rev can expand his horizons a little bit. Right now, despite being decently traveled he has really only stayed in places where they are rather open-minded and so his worldview can be somewhat naïve. While it will be hard for him, I want Rev to be faced with situations he can't run from or ignore.

He is also getting older, despite acting very young a lot of the time and he will eventually have to deal with that. Akvatari don't have wide fertility windows, so he's going to have to decide what his definition of a family is pretty shortly here. It might be that family is just the people around him, or it might be that he craves the blood relationships, depending on how accepting of him the Vantha are over time.

As far as concrete development, I'm not sure how you want jobs to work right now, but I think that not being able to do a relatively carefree job like bard and instead having to chase fish or forage oysters will be a good first wakeup call for him. It could also be that if he wants to work with instruments he has to do something like learn carving or just market the instruments instead of getting to play.

I'd also like for Rev to find a place in one of the holds eventually. While he'd probably aspire to join Snowsong, I also think that his particular skillset lends him more toward Coolwater, and so I'd like for him to have this conflict between what he is good at and what he actually wants to do, between helping the community or helping himself.

I know this is a lot to throw at you, and we don't have to tackle everything right away, I just wanted to give you a broad scope so that you know where I'm headed and have some options to work with.

Kind regards,
- Rev
Last edited by Reverrsoi on February 15th, 2021, 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reverrsoi
Player

Words: 15097
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2021, 4:18 pm
Race: Akvatari
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Reversoi's Plotnote

Postby Reverrsoi on February 14th, 2021, 7:57 pm

Raising Vani to fluent

Resources
mizahar.com/forums/post495601.html?hilit=language%20skill#p495601 - Language clarification Q&A

Progress
Season Thread 1 Thread 2
Spring 521 - -
Summer 521 - -
Fall 521 - -
Winter 521 - -
Reverrsoi
Player

Words: 15097
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2021, 4:18 pm
Race: Akvatari
Character sheet