OOC Info The Syka Character Registry - Spring 522 A.V.

Please register here if you are playing in the city this season.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Syka is a new settlement of primarily humans on the east coast of Falyndar opposite of Riverfall on The Suvan Sea. [Syka Codex]

Moderator: Gossamer

The Syka Character Registry - Spring 522 A.V.

Postby Faye on March 5th, 2022, 4:43 pm

Character Registry
  1. Who Are You?
  2. Age, Sex, Race? 11, Female, Human
  3. Are you a resident or tourist? How did you get here if you are new? Via ship
  4. Tell us one fear your PC has?Being alone
  5. Do you need a job or have enough coin to support yourself? Yes, brother takes care of me
  6. Describe your character in a short abstract.I'm slow to warm up to people, and I've got an adventurous streak a mile long.
  7. What are your character goals this season?I'd like to make friends, and learn how I can best benifit the community.
  8. Does your PC have the Syka Recommended SkillsWilderness Survival: E+
    Weapon: C+
    Hunting: C+
    Foraging: C+
    Carpentry: N+
    Construction: N+
    ?
    No, but I plan on learning them this season.
  9. What required skills did you raise last season and to what extent? If you are pending grades, guestimations are fine.
  10. If you do not have the required WS skills to go out in the jungle alone, death is certain. If nothing else, it is suggested you work towards raising your WS to Expert. Do you understand this? Yes
  11. Why did you pick Syka?Its a great place for opportunity, which is something my family sorely needed.
  12. What is your favorite thing about Syka?I love all of the places and people there are to explore.
  13. What does your PC add to Syka?Nothing much yet, but I hope to change that soon, leading the way through my experiences with my insatible curiosity and sense of adventure.
  14. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season?
  15. Additional Comments?
Faye
Player

Words: 82075
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2022, 3:47 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Crylon Stonecraft on March 6th, 2022, 3:43 pm

Character Registry
  1. Who Are You? Crylon Stonecraft
  2. Age, Sex, Race? 62, Male, Isur
  3. Are you a resident or tourist? How did you get here if you are new? Arrived by boat on the 1st, new resident.
  4. Tell us one fear your PC has? Fear of deep/large water.
  5. Do you need a job or have enough coin to support yourself? Do have enough coin, but would like a job.
  6. Describe your character in a short abstract. Well aged wandering Isur of many talents and interests.
  7. What are your character goals this season? Work on his Wilderness Survival and building skills.
    ?
    Some, not all.
  9. What required skills did you raise last season and to what extent? If you are pending grades, guestimations are fine. N/A- just arrived
  10. If you do not have the required WS skills to go out in the jungle alone, death is certain. If nothing else, it is suggested you work towards raising your WS to Expert. Do you understand this? Yes.
  11. Why did you pick Syka? Interesting plots and PC's.
  12. What is your favorite thing about Syka? The locations.
  13. What does your PC add to Syka? A craftsman of various things.
  14. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? For job stuff.
  15. Additional Comments?DM me on Discord if you want to plot/thread!
Crylon Stonecraft
Player

Words: 679695
Joined roleplay: June 2nd, 2018, 4:26 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (2) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Antelokes on March 18th, 2022, 7:28 pm

Character Registry
  1. Who Are You? Antelokes
  2. Age, Sex, Race? 20, Male, Human
  3. Are you a resident or tourist? How did you get here if you are new? New Resident, arriving by boat
  4. Tell us one fear your PC has? Powerlessness and inevitability.
  5. Do you need a job or have enough coin to support yourself? Antelokes seeks work as a blacksmith, though he doesn't exactly have a fat purse.
  6. Describe your character in a short abstract. A wary, dependable young man with a little less polish than most people consider polite.
  7. What are your character goals this season? Meet the people in Syka and start to build the skills needed to be useful here.
    ?
    None so far.
  9. What required skills did you raise last season and to what extent? If you are pending grades, guestimations are fine. N/A (first season)
  10. If you do not have the required WS skills to go out in the jungle alone, death is certain. If nothing else, it is suggested you work towards raising your WS to Expert. Do you understand this? Yes
  11. Why did you pick Syka? Seems unique, active, interesting, and I have a soft spot for frontiers.
  12. What is your favorite thing about Syka? Looking so far? The mystery.
  13. What does your PC add to Syka? An honest decisive presence and services in a valuable trade.
  14. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? Whatever ends up being necessary, no specifics right now.
  15. Additional Comments? I'm excited to meet everybody and tell stories!
Antelokes
Player

Words: 122253
Joined roleplay: July 10th, 2021, 4:55 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Reve Ashworth on March 20th, 2022, 10:01 pm

Character Registry
  1. Who Are You?Reve Ashworth
  2. Age, Sex, Race? Male, 23, Human
  3. Are you a resident or tourist? How did you get here if you are new? Resident-ish
  4. Tell us one fear your PC has? Cats, He got lost a fight with one when young and never recovered
  5. Do you need a job or have enough coin to support yourself? He has a job!
  6. Describe your character in a short abstract. curious wanderer and a willing hands-on learner, ready to take any opportunity that comes his way. Polite, talkative, and willing to help.
  7. What are your character goals this season? Establish his skills as a carpenter, making enough coin to buy a residence, investigate a ruin, not die to the jungle
    ?
    Some mountain survival and carpentry
  9. What required skills did you raise last season and to what extent? If you are pending grades, guestimations are fine. N/A
  10. If you do not have the required WS skills to go out in the jungle alone, death is certain. If nothing else, it is suggested you work towards raising your WS to Expert. Do you understand this? Oh and I am terrified
  11. Why did you pick Syka? The exploration and wonderful setting
  12. What is your favorite thing about Syka? The mystery that surrounds it
  13. What does your PC add to Syka? Magic, snark, and some woodworking
  14. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? Atm I think I am good for moderation!
  15. Additional Comments?Have fun guys!
Reve Ashworth
Player

Words: 13396
Joined roleplay: January 4th, 2022, 11:35 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Evalynn Frostfawn on March 31st, 2022, 2:53 pm

Character Registry
  1. Who Are You? Evalynn Frostfawn
  2. Age, Sex, Race?23, Female, Vantha
  3. Are you a resident or tourist? How did you get here if you are new? Hoping to become a resident, as for how I got here I was hoping by boat as a passenger or possibly a stowaway laborer if that is possible.
  4. Tell us one fear your PC has? One fear the Evalynn has is being captured. Getting caught can lead to death and dying means her family's deaths will be in vain.
  5. Do you need a job or have enough coin to support yourself? Evalynn will need a job to support herself, she doesn't believe she has enough coin to survive for long.
  6. Describe your character in a short abstract. Evalynn is a cautious and head strong woman. She finds strength in a challenge and is determined to make sure it is finished in as perfect of a way as she can muster.
  7. What are your character goals this season? To build up both her WS and Herbalism skills
  8. Does your PC have the Syka Recommended SkillsConstruction: N+? No, but she plans on using her time in Syka to nurse and build them
  9. What required skills did you raise last season and to what extent? If you are pending grades, guestimations are fine. Last season I was regretfully not as active and didn't build any skills.
  10. If you do not have the required WS skills to go out in the jungle alone, death is certain. If nothing else, it is suggested you work towards raising your WS to Expert. Do you understand this? Yes, crystal clear.
  11. Why did you pick Syka? The plot idea that I had for Evalynn works best here. It will also be beneficial I'm growing both her WS and Herbalism skills here
  12. What is your favorite thing about Syka? The fact that it's a jungle, my favorite biome
  13. What does your PC add to Syka? I plan on having her become a laborer to help build while also having her help with medical needs.
  14. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? I am unsure, a fair amount of watching and picking maybe?
  15. Additional Comments? Excited to see if Evalynn is able to survive this place with the knowledge she has on hand.
Evalynn Frostfawn
Don't Stand Out

Words: 160390
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2013, 12:16 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Damir on April 3rd, 2022, 11:37 pm

Character Registry
  1. Who Are You? Damir.
  2. Age, Sex, Race? 27, Male, Human
  3. Are you a resident or tourist? How did you get here if you are new? New resident, heard rumors about the settlement and could not resist. Arrived via ship.
  4. Tell us one fear your PC has? Not being around water, and solitude.
  5. Do you need a job or have enough coin to support yourself? Will be looking for work. Have enough coin to live on currently.
  6. Describe your character in a short abstract. Damir is an adventurer, he feels most at home on or around water. He is quick tempered, but forgives easily. Some would say he is loyal to a fault. He enjoys the simple things in life such as fighting, drinking, and a good story.
  7. What are your character goals this season? Further my skills as a storyteller, study the magic of lifting curses, and get to know the residents of Skya.
    ?
  9. What required skills did you raise last season and to what extent? If you are pending grades, guestimations are fine. None so far.
  10. If you do not have the required WS skills to go out in the jungle alone, death is certain. If nothing else, it is suggested you work towards raising your WS to Expert. Do you understand this? Yes, Damir is an avid learner and looking to further develop his WS skills.
  11. Why did you pick Syka? Syka seems like a suitable place for an adventurer, with plenty of room to develop my skills as a fighter and being able to survive in the wild.
  12. What is your favorite thing about Syka? The environment and the sense of danger.
  13. What does your PC add to Syka? His skill as a fighter and a storyteller. Also a sense of unpredictability
  14. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? I’m new to all this, so any and all help will be appreciated.
  15. Additional Comments?
Let’s get plotting!
Damir
Player

Words: 2691
Joined roleplay: February 24th, 2022, 4:08 am
Character sheet

Postby Alric Lysane on April 20th, 2022, 7:20 am

Character Registry
  1. Who Are You? My Name Is Alric Lysane
  2. Age, Sex, Race? 24, Male, Human
  3. Are you a resident or tourist? How did you get here if you are new? Tourist This Season, I guess? Resident next season. On a Spiffing Wind Eagle
  4. Tell us one fear your PC has? Becoming A Meat Puppet
  5. Do you need a job or have enough coin to support yourself? I have Miza, Job Next Season Would Be Nice Though
  6. Describe your character in a short abstract. Nymkartan Mage, Thief, Guard & Plaything Of The Gods. Trying To Be A Decent Sort. Has A Mischievous Side
  7. What are your character goals this season? Help Break Curses, Not Die, Remember Taz Fully
    ?
    Weapon At C+
  9. What required skills did you raise last season and to what extent? If you are pending grades, guestimations are fine. N/a
  10. If you do not have the required WS skills to go out in the jungle alone, death is certain. If nothing else, it is suggested you work towards raising your WS to Expert. Do you understand this? Of Course
  11. Why did you pick Syka? I Always Did Like The Sense Of Possibilities, Ancient Tech and Jungle/Beach Duality
  12. What is your favorite thing about Syka? The Ability To Craft Something Together From Scratch Out Of The Wilderness. And The Inn & It’s Keeper Of Course
  13. What does your PC add to Syka? Oh So Many Terrible Things - And A Charming Smile? And Lys, So A New Generation One Day? Not Sure Long term, We'll See
  14. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? I Am Guessing Some Is Required For The Curse Stuff
  15. Additional Comments?
~ Thanks to Gossamer/Shiress for post Boxcodes ~
Alric Lysane
Carry On My Wayward Son

Words: 1010203
Joined roleplay: October 29th, 2021, 5:41 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)

Postby D'Varrus Tomva on April 22nd, 2022, 4:28 pm

Character Registry
  1. Who Are You?D'Varrus Tomva
  2. Age, Sex, Race? Three years old, Male, Kelvic
  3. Are you a resident or tourist? How did you get here if you are new? Escaped off of a slaver's sloop only to get himself into trouble around the Swine Swells by Syka.
  4. Tell us one fear your PC has?Being alone.
  5. Do you need a job or have enough coin to support yourself?He managed to salvage enough coin in the wake of his escape, although he will be looking to be put to work once he has been brought back to Syka.
  6. Describe your character in a short abstract.D'Varrus was groomed from a young age to be the bodyguard slave for a wealthy benefactor. Before that could come to pass however, the ship that was transporting him got battered in a storm, and Svefra took care of the rest with D'Varrus only managing to just barely escape in the chaos that followed.
  7. What are your character goals this season?To assimilate with the denizens of Syka, and find his place. Above all, he is looking for the connection he has been deprived of up until this point.
    ?

Not yet.
  9. If you do not have the required WS skills to go out in the jungle alone, death is certain. If nothing else, it is suggested you work towards raising your WS to Expert. Do you understand this? Yes
  10. Why did you pick Syka?It fits my character concept and backstory, plus there are plotlines I wish to peruse with characters there.
  11. What is your favorite thing about Syka?I love how connected everything is, and how it all sits on the edge of a very dangerous but rewarding environment. I think this location offers a lot of room for character development of all sorts.
  12. What does your PC add to Syka?I'm hoping to add to the dynamic currently at play in Syka with this character who is going to have a rough time adjusting, but whom I hope will be able to develop a few deep friendships along the way as he learns and progresses.
D'Varrus Tomva
Player

Words: 87654
Joined roleplay: April 22nd, 2022, 2:17 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Elias Frostfawn on April 29th, 2022, 2:12 pm

Character Registry
  1. Who Are You? Elias Frostfawn
  2. Age, Sex, Race? 22, Male, Vantha
  3. Are you a resident or tourist? How did you get here if you are new? Resident.
  4. Tell us one fear your PC has? Rejection
  5. Do you need a job or have enough coin to support yourself? Assistant to Uta
  6. Describe your character in a short abstract. Elias is usually quiet and naturally shy but only due to his fear of rejection which is in opposition to his fear of seclusion. This second fear makes him venture forth and try to interact with others. Try being the operative word. Elias can be found practicing archery, bird watching, and helping Uta in the jungle.
  7. What are your character goals this season? Get his survival skill raised, as well as his archery skill, as well as foraging to help out Uta. Meet new people, gain new friends.
    ?
    No
  9. What required skills did you raise last season and to what extent? If you are pending grades, guestimations are fine. None raised last season.
  11. Why did you pick Syka? The people and the environment are amazing
  12. What is your favorite thing about Syka? The setting. Love the island vibes.
  13. What does your PC add to Syka? A hard work ethic and a willingness to learn.
  14. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? Maybe have Uta take Elias out in the wilderness? If the moderators have time.
  15. Additional Comments?Elias has been gone for almost a year from Syka and is looking to re establish himself
Elias Frostfawn
Player

Words: 18994
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2021, 7:58 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Postby Onix on May 25th, 2022, 10:21 pm

CHARACTER REGISTRY
  1. Who Are You? Oni'Xin Lo'Xineicht, most known as Onix
  2. Age, Sex, Race? 17, Male, Charoda
  3. Are you a resident or tourist? How did you get here if you are new? A new resident, he traveled with a Charodae trading caravan that briefly passed by on their way to Riverfall.
  4. Tell us one fear your PC has? Onix is afraid of death, to an almost obsessive degree.
  5. Do you need a job or have enough coin to support yourself? I have the coin to support myself for a few seasons.
  6. Describe your character in a short abstract. Onix is a quick, loud, brash, and overly curious lad with a penchant for shiny things and saving his own skin.
  7. What are your character goals this season?
    ?
    Not yet, no. I will be working on.
  9. What required skills did you raise last season and to what extent? If you are pending grades, guestimations are fine. N/A
  11. Why did you pick Syka? Onix needs a place close to the water with plenty of space to explore and be a dickhead to his heart's desire.
  12. What is your favorite thing about Syka? The various water areas to explore. The Sunken City.
  13. What does your PC add to Syka? Someone with the ability and starter knowledge to do deep underwater exploration and scavenging. In the future, plenty of water-based herbs/vegetation and deep-sea fish.
  14. How do you want Moderator Involvement in your PC this season? Likely not much, the season is almost over and I don't have any plots yet that require a moderator.
  15. Additional Comments? I'm excited to get started.
Onix
Where are the wild things?

Words: 12826
Joined roleplay: April 8th, 2022, 2:53 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Previous