[Traveller's Row] Shane & Leyley's Room [Leyley]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Leyley August on January 18th, 2011, 12:34 pm

Leyley felt Shane's identity prod against her and she stared up at him for a moment, unable to move, and then, his slowly entered her. A gasp of shock and pleasure escaped her lips and her back arched even further, unexpectedly making him go further. What was happening to her? Out of nowhere, she reached out towards Shane, her thin arms curling around his neck lightly as she brought his lips to meet hers. It was filled with such innocent yet hungry passion, she was surprised herself. Not at that it was innocent, no, but that she felt a need to get as close to Shane as possible. Like she was hungry for him.

It was then that the wolf was winning the battle, slowly creeping to surface and showing her true emotions for Shane. Emotions she wanted to hide deep down. Why was it that after such a short amount of time she felt like this for him? Was it love or was it that the wolf inside her just wanted a playtoy? No. That couldn't be it. She knew that for certain. No, it was love. Not wanting a playtoy.
Leyley August
Player

Words: 23857
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2011, 10:41 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Shane Blackridge III on January 18th, 2011, 1:34 pm

The two lover's bodies became one, her arched body shaping to Shane's like two puzzle pieces in a jigsaw puzzle. Her soft, honey toned moans were like music to his ears, and he was the composer, putting passion and love into every note written by his mighty pen. His moans intertwined with hers and became an orchestra of heated passion as he plunged deeper into this mysterious and strange new world, enjoying every moment of it. He didn't want it to ever stop. Without warning, LeyLey wrapped her nimble arms around his neck pulling her up so that her lips were crushed into his, catching him off guard. He let his beast go free and began to kiss with such fervor that one would thing he was trying to remove her lips from her face.

He got more excited as the morning activity continued, thrusting deeper and faster with every passing moment. His moans grew louder and his breathing got heavier. He was sure by then he had awoken at least one neighbor. Yet he didn't care. The only thing that mattered to him was the girl underneath him, her girlish charm the cause of this blissful convention. This... "ritual of cleansing" was beginning to wear on Shane as he felt his body growing weaker the longer it continued. Shane could feel his moment coming, his climax, his time to shine. He could feel the sensation growing in his lower body, the telltale signs. He would not be able to hold it in for much longer. In between kisses he moaned, "Leyley... I... It's coming".
"Which path will you take?." Asked the Wolf
"the path of needles or the path of pins?"

"I guess I'll take the path of needles," the little girl replied.

"Then I'll take the path of pins and we'll see who gets there first"
Shane Blackridge III
Sandvich and I are coming for you!

Words: 33211
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2011, 6:08 pm
Character sheet

Postby Leyley August on January 19th, 2011, 11:59 am

OOC: could we possibly skip this part?? It's making feel a little awkward and my parents aren't exactly liking it... they went through my computer.. Sorry...
Leyley August
Player

Character sheet

Postby Shane Blackridge III on January 19th, 2011, 2:52 pm

OOC//: I'm sorry! I didn't mean to get you in trouble :( Yeah, I'll go ahead and skip to when they wake up. I can understand why your parents might not be too thrilled about something like that

He could see nothing. The world had gone pitch black, void of all color. Was he still asleep, or was he dead? He moved his leg and felt it rub against something warm and soft. He moved his hand and felt it glide across something smooth and gentle. Something was beating in his ear. It sounded like drums, playing one after the other in a perfect rhythm. Now that, that he knew was Leyley's heart, a sound he had memorized in the short time they had been together. With a great deal of force he was able to open his eyes, his eyelids heavy with sleep. The world came back into being, a blurry mess of colors that slowly became identifiable objects. He could see the hearth, a meal flame. Clinging to what was left of the firewood from that morning. It sputtered and flailed in all directions, a pathetic attempt to keep itself intact. He yawned, bringing his hand up to his mouth when he realized what lay beside him. A warm smile spread across his face as he watched his mate's peaceful slumber.

Slowly he unwrapped his arm from her waist, careful not to wake her. Then he silently slid out of bed, his feet making not a sound as he moved to the hearth. He tried his best to get the new wood in without making a ruckus, but it was inevitable. The clattering of wood would surely wake her. Still, he refueled the fire, the events of that morning replaying in his mind. He wondered if it really solved the problem, if it had healed the emotional wounds that she had suffered hours ago.

Shane Blackridge III

Character sheet

Postby Leyley August on January 21st, 2011, 6:03 am

Leyley woke up as the sound of soemthing hit her ears. She blinked a few times to adjust to the light flickering on and off and she sat up. As she saw Shane, just after he relit the fire, he was deep in thought. She slid off the bed, slipping Shane's jacket back on before she silently walked over to him. Vrouching beside him she ran a hand lightly through his hair, "you alright?" she asked softly, worried that maybe, she had done something wrong somehow.. She didn't know but it was possible.. Very possible actually. She brushed some strands of hair from his face to look at his bright, sapphire eyes. She loved his eyes. They were gorgeous and she wished she could just stare into them and get lost in their depths. Never to return and remain with Shane forever.

Though she'd always be haunted by what had happened, what she and Shane had done, had helped. Alot. She couldn't explain how or why but it just did and she was happy it was Shane.
Leyley August
Player

Character sheet

Postby Shane Blackridge III on January 21st, 2011, 12:47 pm

Shane Looked towards Leyley and smiled, feeling her nimble fingers comb his hair. He sighed dreamily before he replied, "Yeah, I'm ok" his voice very quiet as to not disrupt the mood of the room. He was glad to see Leyley in a better mood. That morning must have been emotionally exhausting for her, what with those men doing what they did and Shane's attempt to relieve her of her dilemma. He felt closer to her now. They were truly mates for life, two bonded Kelvics who have shared a piece of themselves with the other. He felt her hand glide across his skin, collecting any loose strands of hair from his face and hiding them from view. She stared deeply into his eyes, as if she had been hypnotized by his gaze. In turn he lost himself in the beauty that was her wolven eyes, a sea of gold punctuated only by the black island resting in its water. With a great amount of difficulty he managed to break away from the spell, turning back to the fire with pink cheeks. "Are you hungry? I'm pretty sure I could find something in my pack worth eating". He should have at least a weeks worth of food, a collection of fruits from the forest he wandered and several more slabs of meat that seemed to be a fan favorite. He did crave a hot meal with potatoes and steak, as he always did, but he knew that he did not have the tools or skills required for such a meal.

Shane Blackridge III

Character sheet

Postby Leyley August on January 23rd, 2011, 2:49 am

Leyley smiled lightly as he said he was fine and then, as their spell broke and Shane looked away, Leyley managed to drag her gaze away. As he asked whether or not she was hungry, Leyley nodded lightly, "just a little," she said softly. Her fingers lingered in his hair for a moment before she hesitated then slid them away, moving her hand to rest on her lap. She watched the fire dance weakly, its strength growing subtly. She then looked back at Shane. Now, they'd always be bonded. Tied together. Feelings never wavering. Well, that was what she hoped for anyway. She wasn't sure that it really would stay like that, but she surely hoped it would.

OOC: I may be able to come on every now and then. But i am going to the Gold Coast for a holiday for a week the first week school starts back, but ill be back by the weekend. But, again, I won't be on as often sue to school. And I haven't been on lately cause i've had to go out and get stuff for school and stuff like that.. :disgust:
Leyley August
Player

Character sheet

Postby Shane Blackridge III on January 24th, 2011, 2:57 pm

Shane smiled and placed a tender kiss on her forehead before getting up, the bones in his legs popping as he rose and turned towards the bag. It wasn't a painful pop, rather like when you pop your fingers. He clothed himself from the waist down, his remaining shirt was already stained with blood and his jacket was currently in use by Leyley. And her clothes were completely trashed. Perhaps he could order new clothes with the money he had. So far he had paid for 10 days in the apartment, so that was 1 gold miza already spent. 99 GM wasn't bad. Once they got jobs they could probably afford to live in a nicer place. He rummaged through his bag and pulled out several fruits. He had read a book the last time he had come to the city that listed all the non-poisonous plants in the surrounding wildlands. hopefully he was trusting the right source.

He gave Leyley an apple looking fruit along with a slab of meat while he got himself an orange-ish fruit and his own slab of meat. He sat back down next to his mate and watched the fire as he ate, the tiny flames dancing across the wood like performers on stage. He wondered what time it was. Hopefully it wasn't too late. Shane hated sleeping in, it made him feel like half of his day was wasted. Of course, he was willing to make exceptions. He turned to Leyley and smiled brightly, his eyes soft. "So, what would you like to learn first. I can teach you hunting, reading, writing, Camouflage, cooking, farming, and tracking"

Shane Blackridge III

Character sheet

Previous