Event Week Weapons Modification Contest (20 - 29th)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

IC News travels slowly in Mizahar. Fortunately there is a constant stream of news from around campfires, from caravan to caravan and from merchants to merchants. Within this forum lies the best of the best of this talk. Also, within this forum, OOC news from the staff and players can be found. This forum requires all posts to be 'approved' by a Founder before they are displayed. So if you post within, be patient. Your post did display - it simply will not show to everyone until approved as actual 'news'. Please keep all Introductions, Status Updates, and various other discussions in their appropriate forums and leave this area for game news!

Week Weapons Modification Contest (20 - 29th)

Postby Naadiya on May 30th, 2022, 4:33 pm

Great Challenge!

Awesome prizes :) For Naadiya I will go with the following:

-Cosmetics bag!

5. Commanding Presence - Enhances one's force of personality; more intimidating, persuasive, seductive, etc. (+5 bonus to Intimidation, Persuasion and Seduction while wielded/held)

6. Transformer - Transforms into a mundane item of clothing or jewelry upon command.

Applying both to the right hand side fia. The left will stay plain for now.

Thanks so much!
Last edited by Naadiya on May 31st, 2022, 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naadiya
Player

Words: 338062
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2022, 11:57 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Moritz Craven on May 30th, 2022, 5:10 pm

Had a lot of fun and got a lot of posting done for this challenge, thanks for running it!

For the participation prize going with the Small Cosmetic Bag

For Moritz 3 weapon mod's:

13- Silent Strike – The weapon is completely silent in its use. No matter what it hits or how hard it hits it, the weapon will never make a sound. It is as if an aura of silence surrounds the weapon’s surface making it mute. Constant effect.

19- Transformer - Transforms into a mundane item of clothing or jewelry upon command.

23- Off-World Material - Made of extraordinarily rare materials from another world. Enhanced durability and greater capacity for further enchantment - plus you get to pick what the material looks like.

This will be applied to a Composite Longbow he will be purchasing.
Moritz Craven
Player

Words: 1102948
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2019, 11:58 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Evalynn Frostfawn on May 31st, 2022, 3:41 am

Thank you Goss for this fun challenge and pushing me to do my best!

For my Participation Price, I'll take the Small Cosmetics Bag

For Evalynn and her weapon enchantment, I'll take:

13 - Silent Strike: the weapon is completely silent in its use. No matter what it hits or how hard it hits it, the weapon will never make a sound. It is as if an aura of silence surrounds the weapon’s surface making it mute. Constant effect

This will be applied to her family heirloom

Last edited by Evalynn Frostfawn on May 31st, 2022, 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Evalynn Frostfawn
Don't Stand Out

Words: 160390
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2013, 12:16 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Tazrae on May 31st, 2022, 4:41 am

Claiming Prizes!

I'd love a Cosmetic Bag and the four items below added to Sweet Refrain; my Machete.

7. Never Gonna Drop - Weapon cannot be disarmed from the wielder.

11. Back Atcha! - High chance of reflecting targeted magic back on the one who cast it. (+2 to resolve for sake of resisting targeted magic; success reflects the magic back on opponent)

17. Geeper's Creepers - Can wound ghosts and other undead creatures as if they were normal creatures.

23. Off-World Material - Made of extraordinarily rare materials from another world. Enhanced durability and greater capacity for further enchantment - plus you get to pick what the material looks like. (Deep Space Appearence)

"A mark of an open mind is being more committed to your curiosity than your conviction.
The goal of learning is not to shield old views against new facts, but to revise old views with new facts.
Ideas are possibilities to explore, not certainties to defend."

Garden Beach Syka The Protea Inn

"Listen to the wind, it talks. Listen to the silence, it speaks. Listen to your heart, it knows."
Tazrae
Be savage, not average.

Words: 1916653
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2020, 2:02 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syka Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Gossamer on August 5th, 2022, 12:39 am

These items are all added into character's SS Threads so they are available for usage.

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous