OOC Info Welcome To Fall 522 A.V.

The Watchtower has turned red!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Ravok’s home for OOC Chatter, Development and Discussions.

Welcome To Fall 522 A.V.

Postby Gossamer on September 2nd, 2022, 2:08 am

Hello Mizahar!

The game is currently in the timestamp of '''Fall 522 AV'''. Fall has 91 days so you can play any of those days throughout September 2022, October 2022 and November 2022.

Hello Mizaharians and Welcome to Fall of 522!

We have three months in Fall: September, October and November. Individual cities will post calendars of events and discuss holidays and happenings if they have a Storyteller. See your calendars for a list of these activities. If they do not, I will be posting a character registry.

Job threads can be finished in Summer 522, but any previous job threads that are unfinished can not be turned in for wages. You need to complete them on time since you have three months.

If you are in a 'city' domain, please register for that particular city. If you are out in the Wilds, be sure you have enough Wilderness Survival to survive in that environment. The Wilderness Survival page has a list of what domains are what levels to help you.

Lhavit also lacked activity, but since it has a full-time Storyteller, it is safe from closure. Currently, Sunberth, Lhavit and Syka are the only open cities. Closed cities will no longer be available for play, even for the completion of placeholders. If Sunberth shows low or no activity this season (it had very little last season) we will be closing it. This is especially true since its ST is missing.

If anyone wants to be a storyteller, talk to me. We'd love to see some areas have coverage so we can stay open, though I am reluctant to put storytellers in empty areas. It's the age-old argument of the horse before the cart before the horse.

If you have ideas, let's talk! I'm open to suggestions and problem-solving.

Remember, new PCs need to be 'activated' as a measure to protect us from Spam. I activate every other day or upon request if someone catches me online. So let me know if you need someone activated or if you are a new player in the chat.

Happy Threading!

Goss

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6287774
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)