[Flashback-Past Life] Teaching a Child (Kayiri, Arabella)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

[Flashback-Past Life] Teaching a Child (Kayiri, Arabella)

Postby Sitkanis on January 31st, 2011, 12:41 am

Timstamp: 23rd of Spring, 495 AV

As Luukas waited for Sasha to start cooking breakfast he sat on the ground stroking Nekara's fur. She was a beautiful Dynakuva Painted Desert Dog that Luukas had as his companion longer than he had ever known his wife. "Luukas, I told Kaiyar you would help his son learn how to use a sword. He expects you after breakfast." Without even skipping a beat Luukas stood up and grabbed the collar of his wife's shirt. "You did what bitch?" He held her close to his face as he brown eyes bore into her own. "Kaiyar just wanted Kayiri to make some friends and Chaska is his age. I thought you could take them out and teach them fighting together." She was shaking with fear as he held her close. "How many times have I told you to know your place! You cook, you clean, you raise the kids, and whatever else I need. You never tell me what I need to do. Women are seen, not heard. Remember that next time you decide to make plans for me you whore." He shoved her onto a chair near the wall of their tent and held her down. "What are you going to do next time someone asks for my help?" His hands were tight around her arms. She looked up at him with eyes full of tears and tried to answer. "ANSWER ME BITCH! WHAT WILL YOU DO?" She started to cry and shook in her chair. "I will tell them to take it up with you Luukas." He gave a chuckle and a small wolfish smile. "Such a smart woman. Thats why I love you Sasha. You push the limits of my patience but you always find your place." He dipped down to her level and kissed her passionately. "I love you Sasha." She looked at him with scared eyes but muttered back. "I love you too Luukas." She sniffled and stood up. "I will now finish breakfast. Chaska should be up soon." She spoke quietly and quickly as she walked over to the food she was preparing.

Nekara scampered over to Luukas' side as Sasha walked away. "Hey beautiful girl. Go wake up Chaska. We cannot let down the Starweavers can we." With a small bark Nekara trotted off to find Chaska, Luukas' son. "I cannot believe I need to babysit some Diamond clan kid today. Doesn't that stupid bitch know I have better things to do?" Another thought came into his mind as he watched his wife preparing breakfast. He could have gone through with it but Chaska ran over to him and jumped into his lap. "Good morning Dad!" Luukas smiled and ruffled his son's hair. "Morning Chaska, your mother has decided you are going to meet a new friend in Diamond clan. We will see them after dinner." Luukas shot a dark look at the back of Sasha's head. He did not want to spend the day with two stinkin five year olds.

After breakfast Luukas and Chaska headed out to visit the Starweaver pavilion. "Dad! Who is my new friend going to be? What are we going to do?" Luukas was not as excited as his son but he was happy the kid was going to get out and meet some other kids for once. He worried about how much time his son spent with Sasha. He did not want his only son becoming soft like her. "His name is Kayiri. He is Kayiar's son. I will be teaching you guys how to fight today." Chaska seemed to be buzzing with excited energy as they walked and soon they were at Kayiar's tent. "Kayiar, I am here to see your son. Sasha said that you wanted me to help train him." Chaska clung to Luukas' leg as he stood there. "Don't quiver like a woman Chaska. Stand proud like a man."
We'll dance in the moonlight
We'll rock till dawn
And if you can't dig it baby
Well then I'm movin' on
-Brandon Saller
Sitkanis
Gimme My Nightlife

Words: 136709
Joined roleplay: August 29th, 2010, 4:54 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets