Greetings

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greetings

Postby Dachua on January 5th, 2010, 10:32 pm

Hello, some of you already know me from Chat, but I am Dachua. I have two, almost three, years of experience with role-playing. I'm proud to say that I've improved a lot since I began, but still have room to get better. I prefer fantasy roleplaying, especially in consistent worlds.

As far as what I like to write about: I love character interaction and combat, as well as describing scenery. However, I don't like romance... I'm not a very romantic guy.

So far I've been very impressed with how well thought-out the lore is, as well as how consistent. The people (That I've met) are extremely friendly. The only thing to frustrate me so far has been the Chat Room's love of giving me "Connection status: 0" messages, then timing me out. :P

I can't wait to see the Webbing entry put in. The practice seems very interesting.
Dachua
Player

Words: 4604
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2010, 4:02 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Re: Greetings

Postby Nyahna Sasin on January 5th, 2010, 10:38 pm

Oh yes. That is very annoying. But I'm glad to see a new face around here. We seem to be getting a flood of new members.

I'd love to roleplay with you someday.
Nyahna Sasin
The snakepuppy assassin

Words: 164919
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2009, 8:24 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Re: Greetings

Postby Abashai on January 5th, 2010, 11:33 pm

Welcome Dachua. Chat's been so busy, I haven't had a real chance to say hello. Glad to have you join us.
Abashai
There are winds I am compelled to follow...

Words: 391987
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2009, 4:12 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)