The den is NOT the place I want to be.(Shakaar)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Jokor on October 30th, 2010, 4:58 pm

20th of Fall 510 AV

Jokor wandered through the streets of sunberth still catching his breath.
"Damn,that fat merchant was al lot faster then he looked." Jokor muttered under his breath. He looked towards his surroundings a feeling of dread slowly setteling in his stomach when he saw where he actually was.
He quickly turned around and began running back to where he came from. Now knowing why he lost the fat guy. What the heck was wrong with him today,first getting caught while stealing and then running into the wolves den of all places!

He felt a hand grab his shoulders and the next thing he knew he was thrown face firstagainst the wall of some old and worn down building. crumpeling to ground
"Lookie here boy's!" He heards someone,probably the guy who threw him, yell. "I found some dumb kid in our tur, what do ya think I should do with him?" He said in a mocking tone, Some laughter rang out from his fellow thugs around him.
"Why don't we check his pockets Jarr, I need some coppers for a beer and I am broke." He heard some other thug say.
This really isn't my day Jokor thought when he looked up towards the trio of thugs and saw they where all armed in some fashion.
Last edited by Jokor on October 30th, 2010, 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Shakaar on October 30th, 2010, 7:31 pm

Shakaar
Ahajii had just finished a round of "execution" and wanted to take a breath of air. So he walked out of the pits, and strolled through the streets. Most everyone knew him, as everyone in the area attended the "games". So he wasn't bothered by anyone, thought he got his fair share of foul looks. As he was walking he heard a man around the corner taunting some kid who was presumably in the wrong part of town. His curiousity sparked, Ahajii quickened his pace slightly and proceeded around the corner.

What he saw sparked a memory of past events, and sent Ahajii reeling into emotional turmoil. As the thoughts struck deep chords in his mind, Shakaar took the lead. Quickly seeing that these were not men of Dastana, they were some of Byron's "Boyz". Shakaar knew that he could murder them, and would receive no punishment. Once this was realized he bent over, and picked up a loose cobblestone. Holding it in a way that one of the edges protruded at an angle. He ran up behind the thug who was furthest back, took him by the neck while covering his mouth. He broke the neck with a quick twist, at the same time as he brought his knee into the mans spine. Which broke with a dull popping noise.

Letting the limp form drop, Shakaar grinned as the two men realized what had just happened. The larger of the two, who had previously been mocking and beating the kid. Charged him with a roar, and brandishing what looked like a table leg. Shakaar laughed and threw the cobblestone with every ounce of strength he could muster, he drew his arm forward horizontally and then explosively released it. He watched in satisfaction as the heavy stone, slammed into his forehead, and grinned as the two fell to the road in unison. The final assailant watched in horror as his companion fell beneath the rock. With a snarl of rage he drew a rusty rapier, and carefully moved in ever decreasing half circles. Shakaar matched his oponents movements with his eyes. Remarking sarcastically "Well do you want to fight, or dance? I'm waiting for ya me beauty...". At this the man made a quick slash at the air, and came straight towards Shakkar. "I'll lay your hide on me boat deck by evenin, ya great lubbah. . Tired of waiting, and confident in his prowess Shakaar charged his assailant. As he did so a searing pain erupted under his right eye. His eye closed involuntarily, and wouldn't reopen. Roaring with rage, and pain Shakaar gripped the sword in his palms, and ripped it from the now, panicking man. With a final strike he released the soul from the mans body. He watched as the now seperated head rolled onto the bloody street. dropping the sword. He gripped his face. He happily found that his eye was not wounded, but he had a severe cut on his right cheek. Which traveled from directly under the eye, passed the lip, ending upon his chin. He knelt,and tore a piece of his already tattered shirt, placing the strip upon the cut he held it there. His adrenaline was still so high that the deep cuts on his palms hadn't registered with his senses yet. So he was free from that pain for now.

Shakaar sat in the middle of the street pressing the cloth to his face, until a voice interrupted his trance.
Shakaar
The Involuntary Executioner

Words: 30565
Joined roleplay: October 16th, 2010, 1:09 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Postby Jokor on October 30th, 2010, 8:29 pm

Jokor was about to send a quick prayer to the gods for a quick painless death at the hands of the thugs when he saw a blue man grab one of them from behind and twisted his head to an unnatural angle, a sickening crack coming from it. a dull pop following a few moments later. The blue man dropped the limp body with a grin on his face.

The men where stood there in shock for a few moments before the largest of the two roared and charged the attacker only to get a heavy stone against his face falling to the ground. The last thug looked in horror as he saw his comerades die around him. With a snarl of rage he drew his rusty rapier and drew closer to the blue man.
A few moments later the blue man had dispatched the last one of the triothat where harasing him and he knelt down in the middle of the street pressing a piece of his clothes against a cut to his chin.

Jokor quietly stood up, mentaly debating to bother the dangerous thing sitting in the middle of the road or just leave it alone. Deciding to take his chances he carefully inched closer to the man.
Jokor swallowed."You still ok?" He said in an unsure voice.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Shakaar on November 1st, 2010, 3:31 pm

Shakaar
As Shakaar sat his mind began to fade. All around him was shadow, and it crept slowly but surely into his mind. He was fading in and out of consciousness. Only holding onto reality by a thread.

It was in this state that a piercing cry broke through the shadows. It appeared distant and unintelligible, but very loud. As if magnified by some unseen force. His head came up involuntarily, trying to find the source. But through loss it blood even raising his head was difficult and it waved to the right and to the left.

But adrenaline kicked in and his mind snapped into place. Bringing with it an enormous wave of pain. With a roar of stubbornness Shakaar stood, prepared to crush the new assailant. Realizing just in time that his "assailant" was merely a child. "What do you want boy" said Shakaar.
Shakaar

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on November 1st, 2010, 4:33 pm

Jokor quickly stepped back when the man stood up, giving a loud roar as he did. Jokor immediatly prepared to get the hell out if the guy even looked like he would try to attack him, Savior or not In sunberth you never trust someone unless you are a moron or they are dead.

"What do you want boy" The man said in a gruff tone.
Jokor glared at the man. "I just asked if you still ok. Don't need to get so defensive about it!" He looked at the mans bleeding hands."Also you might need someone to look at that." He pointed at the mans hands."It looks pretty bad." He walked towards the corpses of the thugs still keeping an eye on the man, before kneeling besides the one who had the cleanest shirt of them and tore a few pieces from it. "Just let me wrap up your hands and then get out, I really don't want to be seen with corpses from gangmembers, I like my life."
He cautiously walked towards him motioning to hold out his hands.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Shakaar on November 6th, 2010, 6:39 pm

Shakaar
Shakaar's eyes followed the boy as he spoke. "Be gentle with him brother, he is but a child." soothed Ahajji
"I mean not to hurt him, he is as you say helpless and my memory of the fight is coming back." Turning to the boy Shakaar apologized for his gruffness "I'm sorry for my actions child, I was in pain and did not mean to frighten you."

"I am not dead if that's what your asking" laughed Shakaar "but I am certainly not thrilled at the moment." He watched in half amusement half gratitude as the child scurried around to make him a bandage.

"As you wish, but I would tell you that these men are not of the wolves den. They are a different gang. We might be rewarded for killing them. However I will follow you if you insist."

Shakaar let his hands be bandaged, and then stared at the boy. Wondering where he wanted to go.
Shakaar

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on November 6th, 2010, 6:52 pm

"I am not dead if that's what your asking" laughed Shakaar "but I am certainly not thrilled at the moment."
Jokor nervously bandaged the man's hands, him laughing when he was bleeding was slightly creepy, not to mention the fact that he killed 3 men with nothing but a stone and his hands.
Jokor stepped back when he was finished,making sure to be not to far away from the blue man, other people might get some ideas.
"Fine, lets go and see if we can get some rewards out of this." He looked at the man. "But you better make sure I get out of here in one whole piece! So lead the way."
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Shakaar on November 6th, 2010, 7:31 pm

Shakaar
"Alright, we will need to go to Dastana Mistress of the Wolves. She will be the one to judge our case." Shakaar watched expecting to see a look of horror show on the kids face. Dastana was well known, and well feared. You don't just go talk to her. But Shakaar really didn't have anything better to do, and he couldn't get much worse in his life. So he had nothing to lose.

The kid however might think differently.

"You still good with coming?"

OOCWe will need Hatter to mod any interactions with Dastana.
Shakaar

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on November 6th, 2010, 7:47 pm

Just like Shakaar wanted, a look of shock and horror spread on Jokors face at the name.
"You really are completely batshit insane aren't you? You don't go to talk towards Her for something like this! Lets just tell some goons of her about it. Much safer for us." he shook his head. "Or better yet lets just get out of here as fast as we can, I doubt their mates would let us go free if they see this." He pointed towards the corpes.

OOC: Meeting her would be very interesting, but I doubt Jokor would wan't that. You could try to convince him though, or just drag him with you. :)
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Leviathan on March 15th, 2011, 8:50 pm

Bad News Everybody. School is picking up, Exams are beginning to happen, homework is growing time consuming, I may soon be evicted from my apartment, I'm dealing with severe and physical fights among several of my best friends, and I can't seem to find a time to get much needed sleep. I'm terribly sorry, but don't expect to see much of me for a long while.
Leviathan
Adapt, Migrate, or Die

Words: 281278
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Office
Scrapbook