The Start of A Journey: A Trek to. Kenash (solo)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Ren Tanor on March 24th, 2011, 4:56 am

Spring 511 AV

Ren held no supplies accept for a small lightweight bag hanging loosely from his neck. Excluding the neckbag, Ren was completly nude and was currently standing in the frame of his old wooden door. As Ren stepped out of his house he heard imediate screaming instinctively he tured to see what the ederly lady was screaming at, oddly enough she was screaming loud and annoyingly at him. Ren wondered what he was doing when he came to no conclusion he shrugged and walked torward the trail to the next city. When Ren got far enough from the ravok he stepped of the road and started to shift. The process was almost unpainfull and was allways quick. As Ren fully shifted into a wolf he let out a loud howl (wolves use howling to find eachothers position and to be carefull not to tresspass into others territory.) Imediately feeling the running power of the wolfs hind legs, Ren started down the hill at full tilt not letting up until the exhausted wolf body ofren could take no more until it was rehydrated.
"Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
George Patton
Ren Tanor
Pack Beast

Words: 31487
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2011, 11:24 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Ren Tanor on March 24th, 2011, 8:15 pm

Ren reached syliras at the dawn of the second day. He took short break and kept at a constant jogging speed. He skipped the first city on his waycame here and ran straight through the night the consequences of his actions was the imense tiredness that passed over him as he spied the city on the horizon. Ren knew that it would be imposible to get a house in a racist city "damn racism" Ren muttered to himself. Ren stopped and layedown falling asleep almost imediately after making contact with the ground.
"Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
George Patton
Ren Tanor
Pack Beast

Words: 31487
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2011, 11:24 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet