OOC Info DMs, GMs, Storytellers, Yarnspinners and Windbags Wanted!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Ravok’s home for OOC Chatter, Development and Discussions.

DMs, GMs, Storytellers, Yarnspinners and Windbags Wanted!

Postby Rage on June 22nd, 2011, 4:06 am

Greetings, meatba...readers!

Your friendly neighborhood AS of Falyndar is looking for a partner in crime another responsible player to work in tandem with in managing, co-developing, and generally just terrorizing overseeing the jungle region of Mizahar. I've already heard from someone who is interested, but I'm not sure if she's submitted her application yet. If anyone else is interested, send me a message and we shall converse.

Like two civilized...*crumples speech*

Just send me a PM! :D

P.S.
Please note I have no say in whether you get accepted or not, I am merely here to gauge your potential. Let's call it the initial screening process. :D

Notice: I will not be available for modding in the foreseeable future until I've cleared up my backlog of Miz stuff (PC and ST-wise). Hopefully, it's a temporary thing, but we'll see. I will still grade your threads, however.
Rage
Devourer of Souls

Words: 109059
Joined roleplay: August 5th, 2010, 4:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Alice on June 24th, 2011, 1:06 pm

May Avalis bless your ways!

I'm looking for an assistant who helps me awarding xp and spinning stories all over the beautiful and fascinating waters and woods of Mura and Konti Isle! You'd have a lot of freedom in terms of what you want to write about or develop (within the confines of a peaceful and medicine-centered island, of course) since there's a lot of stuff I haven't touched yet when it comes to development. At the same time, I'd love to cook up quest plots together.

This is an opportunity and a challenge to bring some action to a normally peaceful island! Apply today and get free vision water!

Honestly, I'm open for everything and anything. The only thing that's important to me is that you must take your job seriously, cooperate with me (and the rest of the staff) and commit a significant part of your free time to it. If you're interested, send me a PM and we'll go from there. :)
Mura ... Starting Guide ... Konti

"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not. It looks as they expect, but it is not."

Gregory Maguire, "Wicked"
Alice
Shade of Grey

Words: 221259
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2009, 4:51 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Verilian on June 30th, 2011, 7:22 pm

We are also looking for a new AS in Ravok. I know Gillar has spoken to one person already, but nobody has been chosen to my knowledge. We have a lot of developement projects that I need help tackling, and have plans of lauching a couple new quest-related things also. So I needs the hep!
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Panna Cotta on July 4th, 2011, 4:17 am

Slaves needed

Help? Sahova doesn't need help, Sahova needs more slaves! So if you are a fan of Tarot, loves the Undead, and loves magic - these three conditions is a must... then you are welcome to apply as a Storyteller -Assistant Storytellers or Guest Storytellers- in Sahova! I'm looking for someone who can babysit the Nuits while I am away.

PM me!
Panna Cotta
I'm your Princess P

Words: 320216
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2010, 2:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (7)
Office
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Leviathan on July 9th, 2011, 6:04 am

Syliras could use at least one more friendly face to help us with its high population and stuff. If you ever wanted to be a Knight NPC and kill people, this is the best and safest way to do just that. If you want to ruin the lives of countless thieves and criminals, this is the most fun way it can be done. If you want to challenge your writings skills by writing quests of epic proportion rather than just posting your everyday social threads, then you should join us!

YOU should apply for the position of AS of Syliras. You'd make me a very happy Leviathan if you did.
Bad News Everybody. School is picking up, Exams are beginning to happen, homework is growing time consuming, I may soon be evicted from my apartment, I'm dealing with severe and physical fights among several of my best friends, and I can't seem to find a time to get much needed sleep. I'm terribly sorry, but don't expect to see much of me for a long while.
Leviathan
Adapt, Migrate, or Die

Words: 281278
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Character sheet
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Jason Alexander on July 16th, 2011, 8:19 pm

Panna, I am more than happy to help you out. I just need someone to inform Secret that AS's can give out recommendations :)
"Jason Speaking in Common" "Jason Speaking in Nadar-Canoch" "Other People Speaking"
Jason Alexander
Creator of the Cure

Words: 63344
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2010, 2:49 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Donor (1)

Postby Clyde Sullins on July 18th, 2011, 2:28 am

I would like to be an Assistant Storyteller for Zeltiva, I think I would be pretty good. If I can ever get a response from Liminal about it.... And does anyone want to give me a recommendation? It is all I have left for the AS form....
Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Graders note: :
Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Words: 2343955
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2011, 1:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Cheshire on August 3rd, 2011, 9:24 pm

Hey guys! I know that it is not my domain but Zeltiva really could use some help AS-wise! Zeltiva is one of my favorite cities and there are lots of interesting players that not only play there, but flashback there. I just wanted to drop in and see if anyone was interested :)

Thanks!
Avanthal Lore | Vantha | Avanthal | Morwen
~-----------------------------------------------~
When I was just a kitten,
They said I'd be a gem.
But now that I'm a Cheshire Cat,
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire
Twenty Seconds of Insane Courage

Words: 336788
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2010, 9:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (2)

Postby Fela Meason on August 4th, 2011, 6:26 am

Cheshire wrote:
Hey guys! I know that it is not my domain but Zeltiva really could use some help AS-wise! Zeltiva is one of my favorite cities and there are lots of interesting players that not only play there, but flashback there. I just wanted to drop in and see if anyone was interested :)

Thanks!

Thank you for posting this. One of my alts is there and I would love to see what wonders could be done with the city with a little tender love and care.

:D
This is Fela talking, This is Fela thinking, This is text, and This is someone else talking.
Fela Meason
Silly little cat

Words: 149056
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2011, 3:31 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Leviathan on August 4th, 2011, 3:13 pm

I really wanted Syliras to get an AS to replace my leaving there before I did this, but I have fallen way too behind in Sunberth to keep going like this.

So...

If anybody meets the requirements to become an AS, and has any interest in modding in a city of backstabbers, liars, and petty and serious crime, feel free to PM me and we can talk about it.
Bad News Everybody. School is picking up, Exams are beginning to happen, homework is growing time consuming, I may soon be evicted from my apartment, I'm dealing with severe and physical fights among several of my best friends, and I can't seem to find a time to get much needed sleep. I'm terribly sorry, but don't expect to see much of me for a long while.
Leviathan
Adapt, Migrate, or Die

Words: 281278
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Character sheet
Office
Scrapbook

PreviousNext