A Traveling Companion (Lucy)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Bryan on August 15th, 2011, 3:19 am

His face did nearly drop as she said what she did, the one sentence sounded like a horrible insult upon him. He kept his cool though, and took the knives without hesitation. "I'm good with unarmed combat, but never hurts to learn knew things." He placed two in his pocket, then weighed the other in his right hand. Getting the feel of the balance and slowly twirling the handle between his fingers.

These would surely would be useful for traps. He smirked, when he said the next thing on his mind. "By the way, weak isn't in my blood. Try living in a poor shabby tent for two years in the street and you'll know." He tried to make a joke, but it didn't really appear that way; so he remained silent. They continued onward, with nothing but fierce looks into the horizon. Knowing that before them stood a long road they were ready to face it's challenges, and Bryan knew that there was no giving up. He knew that for a long time this was the chance he waited for, and now that he had taken it there was no going back. Triston, don't you dare move. I'm coming for you.

OOC :
That makes a good stopping point, I'll get to turning this in and setting up the next thread in no time.:) Great posting.
"When he falls before me and I'm the one standing before him, he find out just how much hate I've held in store for him...."
Bryan
Avenger

Words: 35756
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2011, 8:04 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Archelon on August 27th, 2011, 12:16 am

Thread Award

“Oooh, A bird Kelvic, I canz fly too, hur hurr!!!"

And the Results!!!!:

Lucy :
SkillName 1-5 How/why
Socialization3
Teaching0.5

Equipment-
Take 3 wrist knives from your equipment

Lores:
Bryan:Like minded goals?

bryan :
SkillName 1-5 How/why?
Weapon:wrist knife1 to start you off.
Intimidation1
Socialization 2

Lores:
Desire for revenge: The road less traveled.

Equipment-
Add 3 wrist knives to your equipment

Would you like some extra turtle sauce ? :
A very nice start to a travel journey, have a good one , come back to sunberth soon ;)
Thank you all for the privildege of moderating, unfortunately with deaths in the family and ailing health I am retiring. All thread grades I had on my pc have been forwarded to founders and paragon, so expect them posted soon.
It's been a mixed bag at times , but with all the good and the bad and mixed signals, I can honestly say: Thank you. Please support the next mods of sunberth as well as you have done me.
[/color]
Sunberth Forum | Sunberth Lore |Storyteller Guide and Requests |Ole Archie's Office|
Archelon
DS-Sunberth;

Words: 377245
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2011, 7:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous