The reason I'm Insane!! (Strell)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Linalyn on September 18th, 2011, 4:40 am

Linalyn blushed mummbling, "Yes..." Strell began to strip down and Linalyn relized she never had noticed what he wore to bed. "Umm Strell, what is it that you wear to bed?" She asked looking away from him, "and which side do you prefer?" Linalyn rooted around in a pile of her clothes folding them, and giving Strell plenty of time to change or whatever...
Linalyn
The Dancing Raccoon

Words: 7243
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2011, 10:31 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Strell Ledaner on September 18th, 2011, 4:46 am

Strell blinked at Linalyn and set his clothes aside. "I usually sleep like this, in my underwear.." Side? What did she mean side? Strell looked at the bed and then blinked. Ooh, that's what she mean't by side.. "Doesn't matter which side to me, do you have a preferred side? It may be best to just lay down together and see what we like." Strell grinned slightly and sat on the edge of the bed, lifting the blankets up and crawling under, patting a spot on the bed beside him. "Well, you going to stay standing there or what, silly raccoon. You'll get cold like that, come warm up." Strell scooted over a bit, making room for Linalyn, trying not to be too flustered about having her in the same bed as he was in.
Strell Ledaner
The Eccentric

Words: 7757
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2011, 10:26 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Linalyn on September 18th, 2011, 4:54 am

Linalyn gave Strell a nod, and crawled over from her clothes to the bed. She curled up next to him, unsure of what happened now. It was silent for sometime, like both were waiting for the other to make a move.
Linalyn
The Dancing Raccoon

Words: 7243
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2011, 10:31 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Strell Ledaner on September 18th, 2011, 5:01 am

Strell gently wrapped an arm around Linalyn, holding her close. "So... We're a couple now, aren't we? Still seems a bit strange when it was only the other day you were sleeping in the shoe box and I thought you hated me." Strell gave her a gentle squeeze, nuzzling her cheek. "If only I'd known you felt this way about me." He gave her a kiss on the forehead, smiling at her. "Lets get some rest, my little raccoon. We have one heck of a day waiting for us tomorrow, don't we?" Holding Linalyn close and getting comfortable, Strell shut his eyes and yawned quietly.
Strell Ledaner
The Eccentric

Words: 7757
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2011, 10:26 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Previous