A hunter stalks it's prey...'s prey. (Shazvagrimkon)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Nowa on September 20th, 2011, 8:53 pm

Nowa sat still a moment, his aura changed again. More hostile then before. He even had a good stretch, he almost reached Nowa! ...but, he didn't. His legs were crossed, the knife was no-longer in his hand. Did he give up? No, he's still trying, but what was he trying to do? He wanted Nowa to talk, so he did, but he also wanted Nowa to eat. Was the food bad? Could he have done something to it? Nowa was watching, he didn't see a thing. "Wha' do you, want, 'ron Nowa? You, hard, 'oo see! Aura, od'! Is 'ood no 'ood?"

OOCI think you're overestimating how far Nowa moves in a hop. XD A 'stretch' would probably reach Nowa in my view of this situation, but I'll say Nowa is just outside it for simplicity here. ...in other news, that last question is impossible to translate! Ha, haha. Poor Nowa doesn't notice how bad his common is.
"noWa!"
Common as a Raven is not so easy. I wrote myself a guide in my CS.
Nowa
"Cra-woo!"

Words: 36552
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2011, 6:29 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Shazvagrimkon on September 21st, 2011, 7:53 pm

For some reason this bird would not take the food and just chatted away for some reason. He had no clue what it was saying about aura or whatever. It was such an odd animal. Grim heard it say ood and guessed that it might be food seeing as how he was trying to give it meat. The last part was odd though. Grim felt his stomach rumble a little so he took a large bite from a piece of the meat. He could taste the salty, still warm blood gush into his mouth and the smooth meat slide down his throat as he swallowed it whole to digest. “Eat little guy. Not as good raw but still tasty.”
He who makes a beast out of himself
gets rid of the pain of being a man
Shazvagrimkon
Snake Dude

Words: 28160
Joined roleplay: August 5th, 2011, 9:00 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Nowa on September 22nd, 2011, 4:44 am

OOCI woulda swore I posted this already... Seems like a stalemate. :P

Nowa continued to scan the man, agitation now! Oh! ...but, something was off. The man set his knife down, even sat in a way that hindered his movement. Nowa decided to investigate further, it was a question that needed answered. "Nowa no' hun'ry! I an 'rainin'! 'rainin' hel' ne ge' nore 'ood! Wha' is your nane? 'ell Nowa!" This time, Nowa stood his ground.
"noWa!"
Nowa
"Cra-woo!"

Character sheet

Postby Shazvagrimkon on September 27th, 2011, 7:44 pm

“My name is Grim.” Rainin’? Does this bird mean training? Maybe if I help it, I will learn more about it. “So you’re training to get food? Well I can help with that Nowa. Try catching this.” Grim then took the piece of meat he offered the bird and quickly threw it straight up, high into the air.
Shazvagrimkon
Snake Dude

Character sheet

Postby Nowa on October 1st, 2011, 12:28 pm

The man's aura seamed to shift a bit, the nervous tension shifting to a curiosity... perfect. This man understood training. Nowa thought about his name, it had a meaning already, did it match up? Before Nowa could do any more, he tossed the meat! Instinctively, Nowa flapped his wings to rise up and catch it. A few more flaps and a sudden dive. Nowa caught the meat right out of the air, yes... but didn't maintain enough air to keep flying. Nowa wasn't prepared to land, and crashed to the ground. Fussing to himself a bit, he got back to his standing state.

"Grin, 'oo 'u-ick! No' ready! Why are you naned Grin?" Nowa could guess a few reasons, but he kept them to himself. ...They were rude to say, anyway. Nowa eyed the meat on the ground now, but the questions in the bird's brain held far more value at the moment. Nowa looked back to Grim, this time preparing for sudden movements.

OOC...twice. Again? Gah! Ah well, liked this write-out better anyway.

I can't read emotions very well if you don't post them up. :P My guess might be way off. Nowa changed gears pretty quick there, but I'll let it slide this time.
"noWa!"
Nowa
"Cra-woo!"

Character sheet

Postby Shazvagrimkon on October 4th, 2011, 8:26 pm

The bird was quick. Grim watched as his wings beat in magnificent motion. What it would be like to fly. Must be amazing. As the bird went for the dive and caught the meat right out of the air he was surprised. The sudden crash landing was not very good though. “Probably shouldn’t fall.” Grim said this while smiling and laughing. Grim then picked up the meat off the ground and tore it into two pieces. “Grim is a nickname. Short for Shazvagrimkon. My people are named after our mothers. How did you get the name Nowa my winged acquaintance?” After the question, Grim took a piece of meat in each hand and threw them both high into the air as he did before. Hopefully, Nowa would catch them both and not crash again.
Shazvagrimkon
Snake Dude

Character sheet

Postby Nowa on October 5th, 2011, 12:23 am

Nowa was intently focused on the throw, but didn't quite intend on catching two pieces. He took off with the throw, ignoring the answers for a moment. He caught the first one with his talons, and moved it to just one talon as he circled around. He dove in and grabbed the second piece as it hit the ground with his free talon, being sure to hold air this time. He rose back up in a nice swoop, hardly needing to flap his wings to do so.

Once in the air, he took a moment to think about the conversation. "Nowa has all-ways 'een Nowa. 'irdy an' Nowa. 'ad nan says so." Nowa's flight continued as he tried to figure out how to get both pieces into one claw. The effort itself was making his flight less then graceful, but he manged to stay in the air.
"noWa!"
Nowa
"Cra-woo!"

Character sheet

Postby Shazvagrimkon on October 11th, 2011, 9:39 pm

Grim watched as the bird took off and caught the two pieces right out of the air before him. It seemed so easy to the bird. What did not seem as easy was it trying to move them around mid-flight. He noticed how the birds flying weren’t quite the same while it did this. As Nowa spoke, he sat and listened, concentrating on making out what it was he said. “What man said your name was Nowa? Are you someone’s pet? Where are you from?”

This was turning into a much more interesting day. I never thought I would be sitting here having a conversation with a talking bird. Maybe I am slowly going insane. Grim contemplated these things as he leaned back watched the bird flying above him. I wonder what else this bird can do.
Shazvagrimkon
Snake Dude

Character sheet

Postby Nowa on October 12th, 2011, 4:37 am

Nowa answered, he didn't think of any reason not to. He didn't even consider that this man might know the man Nowa was speaking of. He was a bird, maybe that was natural. " 'ad nan nake Nowa work 'or 'ood! Nowa leave, now Nowa here." Nowa landed on a branch, a bit off balance. He used his wings to try and steady himself, though it took a while to stop waving about. He contemplated how to move the meat now that it was in his hands.
"noWa!"
Nowa
"Cra-woo!"

Character sheet

Postby Shazvagrimkon on October 25th, 2011, 8:15 pm

With his rear beginning to fall asleep from sitting, Grim decided to stand so as not to strain his neck while starring up at the bird. “So a mad man made you work? What did he have you do? What else can you do other than speak?” It seemed as though this bird has an interesting past. He would like to learn more of what this strange creature was possible of. “Any specific training you are wanting to do?”
Shazvagrimkon
Snake Dude

Character sheet

PreviousNext