[Tarsin's Boarding House]Heartbeats and Sound Waves(Sondra)

Ethan has seached and searched through Ravok. Until he finally finds his mark and darkens Sondra's door.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Ethan on December 16th, 2011, 9:22 am

Her grumblings and threats where welcomed. Compared to actually being thrown from the bed. He was much to comfortable to move. And she felt so very nice. It grows lonely in the wild. He hadn't notice the comforts of company on the roads. Until he left Hadrian and Kendall. On his return journey south he would nest in tree tops. Unable to capture sleep. As the beasts and monsters prowled below. Their ungodly screeches striking fear into his heart. Sondra's chest was warm respite from that nightmare.

"What about my beak?" He cawed in a low snickering tone. Or at least what could be called snarky for a bird. He knew she wouldn't do anything to him. Sondra had to keep face on certain things. And thats what was cute about her. Never giving ground even to a sweet heart like Ethan. Granted he didn't have a trustworthy bone in his body, but he was sweet.

He went to sleep remembering the feeling of her hands on his back. Comforted by the soft caress. Sondra would never love him. Not for a while at least. So he savored the bits of bone when they came. He was a fool for affection, but he didn't care. He couldn't trust anyone. Even Sondra and his other friends. They all had their own agendas to attend to. But that wouldn't stop him from fufilling his.
Ethan
"If you need help, look up"

Words: 286041
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2011, 9:13 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sondra on January 16th, 2012, 9:07 am

"Morning, bird."

It was spoken quietly and sedately, tinged by a daze. Sondra never used such airy tones. If Ethan closed his eyes, he could imagine a proper Konti was speaking to him.

Despite her acknowledgment of the morning, Sondra wasn't moving from the bed. She stared at the wall, her unblinking gaze encompassing nothing. She saw without seeing, troubled more by an active inward eye. Chances were she had been awake and unmoving for bells, waiting for a proper time to stir him.

"I dreamed of an old life, bird," she murmured, "A life filled with fire but ending in the dark."
She shifted, readying herself to sit up.
"It was a seer's dream, or something like it. And it bids me to Denval."

Pushing herself to a sitting position on the bed, Sondra continued to speak, now with certainty, as she was fully enthralled by this powerful vision.

"I'm going." Her teeth clenched, betraying the mind's resolve.

"It's as good a place as any. And not too far from Avanthal."

Sondra
The Sinspeaker

Words: 141440
Joined roleplay: October 13th, 2009, 6:47 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Ethan on January 22nd, 2012, 5:06 am

Ethan was slightly irate to being woken. He was having such a pleasant time sleeping next to Sondra. Rest hadn't come so easily to him in quite some time. But he understood she was a woman that meant business. And they had plenty to do today. So he slid out of bed and gathered his things. Listening to the Konti's disturbing dreams. Past lives where something new to him. Hadrian had told him a vague bit of information but nothing much to go off of.

"Denval huh? I will be a stone's throw away. So I will be sure to keep an eye on you if these 'past life' dreams become too much. You will hear a screech from time to time. If you need help, wave." He took her anxiety very seriously. For something to disturb Sondra. It must be big.

"Is there any reason you don't wish to go? Isn't this the purpose of a Seer? To go where her visions take her. Some would call a bit of direction a blessing." Ethan spoke softly. Giving her a concerned look. Trying his best not to pry. It wasn't any of his business. But he did fly all this way to help her. If she was frightened about something. He wanted to help.

"And if we have a place to go. Its best to go now. Before anyone catches wind of you being here. Many people are interested in a Konti slave. Worth a hundred Kelvics apparently." He put on his clothes and dropped his cloak next to her. If they where going out. She needed to cover herself.
Ethan
"If you need help, look up"

Words: 286041
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2011, 9:13 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Verilian on March 13th, 2012, 4:42 pm

Ethan

• +1 Investigation
  • +2 Auristics

Lores: Sondra doesn't like to be bought, Sondra doesn't need saving

Sondra

Lores: It's Awkward to be Hugged, Recalling a Childhood Bliss, Called to Denval by a Dream

You Question My Logic? :
Sondra, you didn't really do anything that I could award any skills to, but if either of you feel I missed something or anything feel free to PM me.

Notes: A cute little thread. I wish you had actually explained the dream though, instead of just waking up and saying you'd had it.. unless you did it in Dreamscapes or something, in which case I withdraw my statement. Anyway, it was a good read, I enjoyed it, and good luck to you both!
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous