Don't Drink the Water

You don't know what's been in it. [Elianos]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Don't Drink the Water

Postby Lazybones on April 28th, 2012, 12:59 am

"What's troubling me," William scoffed, pausing to give a parting glance to the woman he'd startled, "is that some random cretin has been following me around the city. If you're looking to rob me, you should know I have no qualms about cutting your throat, much less scaring pretty young women." The ravosalaman winked slyly at the lingering woman. She cringed in revulsion and hurried along the street, quickly melting into the steady current of passersby.

The weapon was lowered as a courtesy, but remained candid at his side, still ready for use. In William's other hand was his pay satchel, little more than a cheap burlap sack that might make a decent flail if he needed a second means of defending himself. In reality, he doubted the stranger would fight him or even harbored malicious intent, but again—a Ravokian doesn't take chances. As a ravosalaman, he'd seen his share of trickery and back alley murder.

"Your opinion of my health has been duly noted, I assure you," William chuckled, not even trying to sound convincing. He assumed a more lax posture, leaning back again on the lamp post. "Is that why you followed me? A stranger's concern for his fellow man's well-being? That'd be touching, if I were moronic enough to believe it."
I am a friendly fascist. I am a tyrant that you should trust. And you should let me run your life, because I do know what is best for you.

RavokBlack SunEbonstryfeRhysolThe VoiceRavok IC
Lazybones
Could be wrong, should be right.

Words: 80514
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2012, 9:56 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous