Ana Sol Starris Scrapbook [The Thieves Theatre]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Ana's Scrapbook <3

Postby Ana Sol Starris on March 20th, 2012, 4:22 am

Poetry?

--
When an oppurtunity presents itself

When reason stands high,

A voice will rise and be heard.

No longer will there be whispers

In the dark of ones subconscience,

Freedom shall be had, destinys that

Had become untangible will now be unravelled.

Lives will go their seperate ways to grow

and move on, there will be tears shed,

There will be blood spilled and

A world shall shatter to pieces.

Pain is unavoidable in the grand scheme of life..

But vanity will be broken, the mind..

Free of its prison.

Patience revered,

Strength feared,

Guilt lost,

Passion gained.

I am what I am, theres no doubt about that.

The message has been sent,

There is no going back.

--
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Words: 706912
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2012, 3:27 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Ana's Scrapbook <3

Postby Ana Sol Starris on April 5th, 2012, 6:27 am

EUREKA

My muse has died, but I'm not giving up.

A self defeating aditude never gets anyone anywhere, so anyone- if I've told you that I'm in the dumps.

XD I'm not anymore, and actually- I've seemed to get my muse back...

But its only for a certain idea.

So those that I owe posts, bear with me, when I get this solo of mine started- I am certain I'll be able to get to your posts soon afterwards.

I simply must write what I feel like writing. XD

<3 ~ Ana ~
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Ana's Scrapbook <3

Postby Alea Davenport on April 8th, 2012, 7:22 pm

That sounds a little like what happened when I made Iskessah. She wouldn't let me write anything else until I made a place for her to play :)

Write what you are inspired to write, and the rest will take care of itself. Mostly. Eventually. One way or another. XD
Alea Davenport
Wielder of Obfuscated and Circuitous Logic

Words: 477755
Joined roleplay: October 28th, 2011, 10:54 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Guest Storyteller (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Ana's Scrapbook <3

Postby Alea Davenport on April 10th, 2012, 1:32 am

I'll let you be whiny if you let me be whiny :)

You don't have to be perfect (you wouldn't be a very interesting person if you were ;) ), so don't worry too hard if a couple of flaws show. Often times, what you think are flaws are things that other people want to see more of.

If you ever feel the need to rant about things that you think you have no right to feel, I'm totally here to listen :) Unjustifiable emotions are the best kind :D
Alea Davenport

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Ana Sol Starris on April 14th, 2012, 1:10 am

Yoyoyo

Song: Sattellite
Artist: OceanLab

So, I've come to a decision. Since many post pictures in their scrapbooks, I shall do youtube videos.

Many videos I come across I would like to spam chat with because I think they're so cool.. So I guess this is just a way of letting off some of that deviant behavior. :D

I'll make sure to look around for artists name and the song title, so those who are interested in adding the music to your faverites can do so without trouble. xD

Thinking of calling it "Anas Video of The Day"

Oh, btw, I get to eat sushi tomorrow. >.> <3

Visiting my step mother and all that jazz, is it bad I feel like I can't trust most people any more? It just like this nagging feeling they're going to turn on me.. I push the feeling out when it comes to family and all that..

Peace lovelies~ <3
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Ana Sol Starris on April 14th, 2012, 9:55 pm

Tralalala

stuff :

So, this is what I took pictures of while having a day of fun. >.>

I didn't eat breakfest, nor do I remember eating dinner the day before.. So I litterally ate alot of sushi today, and icecream. >.>

I love sushi, soooooooooo much. =_= I will never pass up an oppurtunity to try new sushis or eat the same sushi, ect, seafood = epics. I don't care if theres friggen parasites in the fish (if there is any) I could stand to lose a few pound anyways. >.> ....yeah I know bad way to think, but I love the food that much.

>.> Then we walked all around the tourist town and browsed stores, I bought 3 posters, some bath products (gotta love 'em) and then home ground, mexican/columbian sweet almond roasted coffee.

SCORE!

Plus some strange sweets.. >.> Not sure what they are but they look good.

Now for the video of the day~

The Fratellis - Flathead
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Wrenmae on April 20th, 2012, 12:33 pm

Best wishes with school and I'm sorry to hear about your depression. We all look forward to you coming back. Strive and study hard! I'll hold down the fort till you have time to respond.

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Lessira on April 23rd, 2012, 6:58 am

Wow, I think I own every single one of those manga on your shelf.
Lessira
I am Fallen...

Words: 67629
Joined roleplay: January 27th, 2012, 5:31 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ana Sol Starris on April 24th, 2012, 5:19 am

Animation Beginnings

Made that. It sucks, but its also an amusing waste of your life for 5 seconds. :D Trololololol..

Why am I even still awake..

//facedesks//

@ Lessira, Thats not even half of what I have for comic books, a good chunk are in my sisters hands at the moment.

@ Wren, >.> You silly goose, I'll be replying on most threads during the weekends. :P (High priorities first though.. our Morphing thread has been marked that, get crackin. >.> ...If you don't mind.)

@ Alea, you're my bestest friend, have some chocolate chip cookies //hands some freshly baked ones.//

annd in other news, I got an "Honorable Mention" for the Awards Ceremony in school tonight for artwork. Had over 5 pieces on display around the school, so.. Technically I got an award.. for being mentioned... By the art teacher... //sigh// But I didn't really win anything of merit.. Me and my lazy butt.. Lol. I watched all the really acedemic students accept their awards and the entire time I'm watching, refusing to look at my dad and thinking to myself ".....why am I even here.....ohh great.... I bet he's wondering why he has such a stupid child that isn't like the over achievers walking up the aisle." Was so excited about the last minute phone call that I had an award for me waiting that I didn't stop to think that I might have had to watch a bunch of smart kids with 3.75+ grade point averages get awarded whilst mines probably in the 2's... ANNNYWAYS..

You know I wonder why can't I be like them? =.= Bahh.. //flails away//

I swear I heard it in my head too.. x_x But that could have been my imagination completely toying me.. though I couldn't help but feel extremely angry/depressed over it.. Lmao.. Had to sit through 2-3 hours of that shyke, the art awards being at the veerrrrrrrrry end.. //grawrs evilly// =_=

Rant is a rant, and it is now over. Toodles lovelys, I'll add pictures laters. >.>
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Alea Davenport on April 24th, 2012, 5:36 am

COOKIES! MINE! *noms*

:D Wheee, I have claimed friendship! *guards jealously* What? I'm supposed to share Ana? Ugh, fine, if you insist. *grumbles*

Overachievers are overrated <.<
If someone's the best at something, it usually means they neglected a bunch of other stuff to get there (me? bitter? cynical? I know not what you mean <.<)

I'm not sure if this is how it works at your school, but from what I remember, honorable mentions are still pretty awesome. It makes you at least better than all the people who weren't mentioned. No one ever mentioned my artwork <.<

Hugs!
Alea Davenport

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

PreviousNext