{Flashback} Lost in Chaos (Closed)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

{Flashback} Lost in Chaos (Krieg)

Postby Aren on March 2nd, 2012, 4:00 pm

The thug's attacks had become more cautious, more deliberate, after that blow he took to the stomach. The man was being careful not to over-commit, the pain in his midsection a reminder of what consequences that could have.

Aren was now regretting having given him that time to recuperate, as he had used it to re-think the way he was going to fight. At least this way, the akalak could risk a glance at Krieg every once in a while, to see how he was doing.

The educated brawler's fight was certainly progressing a brisker pace than his own, but the blue skinned warrior noticed that every moment that passed Krieg seemed to be taking more and more hits. They didn't seem to slow him down at all, as he managed to steadily work his way through his adversaries, but he was bleeding more, as well. Eventually, he had only one foe left to face, but the man did not seem inclined to finish the fight, and opted for a hasty retreat.

"Looks like your boys have abandoned you..." Aren commented to his own foe, who hesitantly looked back to see two of his men on the ground, and the third running away with his tail between his legs.

Using this moment of distraction, the akalak rushed his opponent, who looked just in time to move his blade about a bit. Aren quickly juked his head out of the way, the edge of the blade only glancing him, as he struck the thug in his weakened abdomen once more. As the man reeled, Aren brought the back of his scythe across the side of his head, dropping him almost instantly. His foe fell to the ground, blood oozing from his skull, beleaguered breaths the only sign that he was still alive.

Aren quickly made his way to Krieg, whose wounds he now saw up close. The marketplace, in the meantime, quickly returned to form, as if nothing had happened here at all.

"We need to get you to a healer," the akalak said, ducking underneath's Krieg's arm to give him a lift.

"I hope you have those here," he added, as he provided his body as support for the man who had fought with him.
Aren
By Wysar's blue balls!

Words: 434994
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2010, 6:44 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

{Flashback} Lost in Chaos (Closed)

Postby Archelon on March 24th, 2012, 1:11 pm

Thread Award

"..."

And the Results!!!!:

Aren :
SkillName 1-5 How/why?
Unarmed Combat1
Rhetoric1
Observation1
Intimidation1
Weapon(scythe)4a bonus point for detailing parts of the scythe, I know what a snaith was :P
Tactics1

Lores:
A Sunberth welcome: Almost getting mugged
Trying to ask directions.
Krieg the Brawler(partial)

Krieg :
SkillName 1-5 How/why?
Rhetoric2 for the insults as well :P
Observation1
Acting1
Brawling4
Intimidation1

Wounds: Scars on left palm from injuries, slight inability to use it as well as he would have in the future. Can be healed by a 1 mark Rak-keli

Lores:
The layout of Sunberth's Streets(partial)
Aren the Akalak(partial)

Would you like some extra turtle sauce ? :
Interesting thread :).
Thank you all for the privildege of moderating, unfortunately with deaths in the family and ailing health I am retiring. All thread grades I had on my pc have been forwarded to founders and paragon, so expect them posted soon.
It's been a mixed bag at times , but with all the good and the bad and mixed signals, I can honestly say: Thank you. Please support the next mods of sunberth as well as you have done me.
[/color]
Sunberth Forum | Sunberth Lore |Storyteller Guide and Requests |Ole Archie's Office|
Archelon
DS-Sunberth;

Words: 377245
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2011, 7:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous