[Training Ground] Fight Me! (Andresciel)

Lucas challenges a knight.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Training Ground] Fight Me! (Andresciel)

Postby Lucas Arias on February 22nd, 2012, 4:23 pm

Winter 5, 511 AV

Lucas was bored. He’d just caused a bar brawl at the Rearing Stallion which meant that he couldn’t show his face there again for at least another forthnight. His room mates had threatened to report him if they found one more whoopee cushion on their chairs or one more dead spider in their beds. And his knight was sick with the flu. So he did something that he would normally never do voluntarily. He went to the training grounds.

But because he was Lucas, the professional troublemaker, he didn’t simply hit a training dummy with his sword repeatedly or politely asked one of his fellow squires if they would be willing to spar with him. No, he climbed on a boulder, clapped his sword and his shield together to make sure that he got everybody’s attention, and loudly asked, „Who wants to fight me?“

„You there!“ He pointed at Andresciel with his sword. „Do you dare to spar with me, Sir Knight? Surely somebody like you isn’t afraid of a boy that is only half his size!“ He looked at the much older, much more skilled man challengly and grinned all over his face. The redhead definitely didn’t suffer from a lack of self confidence!
Lucas Arias
Ser Lucas Dyres!

Words: 231699
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2011, 12:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes