[Flashback]The Healing Hands of the Island(Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Home of the Konti people, this ivory city is built of native konti stone half in and half out of the sea. Its borders touch the Silverwood, and stretch upwards towards Silver Lake, home of the infamous konti vision water. [Lore]

Postby Jaeden Kincade on August 9th, 2010, 3:16 am

Jaeden’s head tilted slightly as Hh’elea suddenly rose from the discussion, darting into the bushes out of sight. His chin slowly dropped into and opened hand, giving a look as though giving chase would be pointless. And it would have been as well, as Jaeden quickly winced, raising his chin from it’s resting place in his hand when he discovered that such weight was supported along his bad leg. “Well, that was smooth.” Jaeden muttered under his breath.

Jaeden then simply chose to lean back, bringing his hands to rest along the surface of the bench for a moment as the muffled voices carried. He couldn’t make out what was being said, and barely managed to decipher emotion from the tones. In the end, he chose to make up his own dialect in his head, which involved things like naughty clothing and playing hard to get. While most likely not the subjects actually being discussed, it was enough to keep Jaeden amused until his gaze lowered to see Hh’elea suddenly coming back into view, uttering one last phrase before she walked back towards Jaeden.

Jaeden’s gaze then flowed up towards Hh’elea’s face as she drew closer, watching how she nervously fidgeted with the hems of her clothing. Before Jaeden could ask anything, he found Hh’elea asking if it was alright for them to return to his room now, almost looking with a pleading look on her face. Jaeden leaned over slightly, looking past her to where she had ran for a moment before his gaze once again looked up to her. Finally, a slow exhale was released as he picked up his crutch. “Very well,” Jaeden said before grunting, as he used the crutch to pull himself up to a standing position once again, “but don’t think this bell can be un-rung.”

Jaeden then slowly began moving back towards his room, looking around for a moment as he came to a stop. “Uh, I seemed to have gotten turned around.” Jaeden said before looking back to Hh’elea. “You’ll need to lead the way. This is the first time I’ve been out of my room, after all.”

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Words: 824662
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2010, 2:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Power Fork (1)

Postby Alice on September 19th, 2010, 6:03 pm

Jaeden Kincade

Experience: 2 Observation, 2 Seduction, 2 Reading, 3 Rhetoric, 2 Listening
Lores: Shipwrecking, Recovery in Opal Clinic, Hh’elea’s Psyche, Pearl Divers Triplets (rumors), Konti Culture, Mura, Being Kind, Giving Encouragement
Languages: Kontinese (fluent)

Comments

I’m really sorry I can’t continue this thread. I think this is the better choice, although I really enjoyed the communication and interaction between Jaeden and Hh’elea. If you have concerns regarding the xp or lores (for example if you already have got a specific lore, you already have so many!), please contact me.
Mura ... Starting Guide ... Konti

"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not. It looks as they expect, but it is not."

Gregory Maguire, "Wicked"
Alice
Shade of Grey

Words: 221259
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2009, 4:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)

Previous