Open Hallucinating.

To any staff that sees this. My other threads have benn closed. I'm starting fresh and new.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Falyndar at its finest. Danger lurks everywhere - in the ground, in the trees, in the bush. Only the strongest survive...

Moderator: Gossamer

Hallucinating.

Postby Serquayadiin on November 19th, 2012, 1:14 pm

Adiin tensed when he was commanded to hold. Realizing that the situation was far more complex than he had previously thought, he was happy to oblige. The most readily apparent factor was a white tiger standing in front of him and Salar, looking up into the trees and seemingly searching for something. Under normal circumstances, Adiin probably would have leapt upon the tiger while she was distracted, in order to finally have a chance at a decent meal, but his fellow Dhani had clearly let it live for some reason, so he did as well.

Upon hearing his fellow Dhani speak again, he realized that the white tiger must be looking at some sort of adversary in the tree, probably a Myrian. Does he plan on keeping this tiger for a pet or is he just amused with it's antics? I cannot tell. He thought to himself. There must be something going on here that I am not aware of...

"Brother. What interests you so much about this tiger?" Adiin asked Salar discretely in snake-tongue.
Serquayadiin
Player

Words: 8276
Joined roleplay: October 31st, 2012, 4:03 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Hallucinating.

Postby Kara Sunderwater on November 25th, 2012, 7:08 am

"She transforms from human to beast in the flash of an eye. Either it is sorcery or it is a martial technique. Zinrah would profit from acquiring such knowledge. And if nothing else, this thing might make an amusing pet." Salar hissed back. Unlike his awkward use of Common with Justice, he spoke with the proper grammar and syntax.

Salar wanted to see how the kitten fared against the Myrian beast. It was a fair match. If Justice was the winner, she would survive in the Jungle Wilds under Dhani protection for another day. If not, then the other beast would still serve the Constrictors' purpose, whether it wanted to or not.

"Cowardssss run. Warriorssss fight! Kitty kat cowardssss!" Salar taunted in Common. For all his bravado, he was starting to feel very light-headed. That wretched Myrian dart had definitely contained something strong. He hoped this would end soon so that he could get back to his cave and lie down.
Kara Sunderwater
Player

Words: 36572
Joined roleplay: December 13th, 2011, 4:48 pm
Race: Human, Svefra

Hallucinating.

Postby Justice Siybl on December 3rd, 2012, 2:36 pm

Justice glared at the taunting Dhani with determined eyes. She whipped back to her new enemy at hand. She felt her maw pull back in a devilish smile. "I refuse to run anymore. I'm tired of being pushed around by you good for nothing Myrians!" she roared, her limbs tensing up as if she were going to lunge into the tree. She began baring her teeth, a growl rumbling in her chest.

With swift movement, the Kelvic was leaping into the tree, with out any problems as she had before. She landed on the same branch as it and knocked it off, hissing with ferocity. She watched him land on his feet with a loud thump. She rolled her eyes leaped down softly, landing with grace. "So reckless. Who's the weakling now?" she teased, lunging at the Myrian.
Justice Siybl
Player

Words: 8663
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2012, 3:37 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Hallucinating.

Postby Serquayadiin on December 6th, 2012, 5:39 am

Adiin chuckled inwardly when his fellow Dhani embarrassed himself explaining the significance of the tiger. If what he says about the creature is true, it is probably a Kelvic, almost definitely incapable of helping the nest in any way concerning transformation. Heh, what ignorance... I won't ruin his fun, though. I think I may be as interested in this fight as he is. Maintaining a straight face, he turned his serpentine head towards the creature of interest, just in time to see it glare at them hatefully and lunge into the tree. Although it is feisty, I will give it that. Maybe it will have some promise after all, in the area of entertainment, that is.

"Indeed..." Was all he mumbled in response to his ally's assertions. Now his focus was entirely on the battle before him. The cats were both pretty high up in the tree now, so he had to crane his head up just to see them. Soon though, the Myrian feline fell ungracefully from the tree, followed closely by the more eloquent white cat. Good, it looks like we will have a true fight. Adiin thought, looking past Salar to the cats. As he did, though, he changed his focus to the orange and black Dhani in front of him. Something was wrong. The snake appeared to be swaying slightly, back and forth, like he was dizzy.

Oh no. Adiin thought, looking up and down the beautiful pattern of the Dhani for a dart or knife wound. Sure enough, a thin dart protruded from in between two black scales near the base of his trunk. That's not good. "Brother!" He hissed discreetly to Salar, "Will you last until this battle ends? I can tell you've been poisoned. If you fall unconscious, I will be hard pressed to drag you home."
Serquayadiin
Player

Character sheet

Hallucinating.

Postby Kara Sunderwater on December 10th, 2012, 5:51 am

"I am Dhani! I will not fall so easily!" Salar hissed defiantly. Yet, for all of his bravado, he did feel very heavy. His head, especially, felt weighted and clouded as though a heavy fog had drifted over his mind. Only his intense desire to see the conclusion of Justice's fight gave him focus. Normally, a Myrian poison like this would have had a stronger effect on a Constrictor. Salar, however, was larger than the average Constrictor so it took longer for the full effect to hit him. Nonetheless, the sooner they were on their way back to the caves of Zinrah, the greater chance of survival Salar would have.

"I thought catssss were fierce! Kill it!" Salar threw yet another insult at the fighting Kelvic to goad them to finish the fight. One way or another, Salar would have his prize.
Kara Sunderwater
Player

Hallucinating.

Postby Justice Siybl on December 10th, 2012, 4:04 pm

The Kelvic hissed in anger before pouncing on to the Myrian. He extended his claws and ripped through her white fur, creating a long, crimson mark along her fur. It didn't seem to affect her. She rolled so she was back on top of the Myrian, and she began batting it with her long black claws, before smacking it upside the head. He grunted, struggling to pull away from the Kelvic. He hissed in pain when Justice's teeth sunk deep into his fur. He deseperatley tried to throw her off, whipping around until the Kelvic let go and she hit a tree. She quickly scaled it, the Myrian following after her. She climbed as high as possible. The Myrian bit down on her tail, and she yowled before whacking him with her back paw.

He slipped down the tree some, growling in fury. He started climbing back up, before Justice did the unthinkable. She dove out of the tree, and to the next. She scrambled to catch a branch with her claws, just barely making it. The Mryian lunged after her, but missed. Missed it by far. His claws grasped the air finding nothing to grab, and he landed with a sickening crack. Justice slowly climbed down and examined the dead Myrian. "How stupid." she mumbled. "For you to jump when you aren't a very agile cat..." She clicked her tongue in satisfaction.
Justice Siybl
Player

Character sheet

Hallucinating.

Postby Serquayadiin on December 13th, 2012, 8:20 pm

If you are Dhani and will not "fall so easily", then why is it that you sway like a weak tree in the rain, ready to collapse? Adiin thought sarcastically in response to Salar's big-headed statement. Being Dhani and therefore superior to the other races does not make you invincible.

Shaking his head and clearing his thoughts, Adiin turned his attention back to the battle at hand. It appeared that the Myrian had underestimated Salar's new pet, letting it get in quite a few good hits. After that, though, the Myrian appeared to become enraged and move to the offensive, chasing the white tiger up the tree. Daringly, both Kelvics made the jump to the next tree, but only the white one seemed focused enough to make it. The other fell to the forest floor with a loud crack.

The battle being over, Adiin immediately began to change into his Dhani form, since he could now do so without fear of distracting either of the fighters. His long trunk shortened and thickened gradually as his upper body changed, forming new bones from already existing ones to create shoulders, then arms and hands, all of which were covered in emerald scales. He also felt his head and neck change, shortening but remaining mostly the same, with a slightly more humanoid jaw structure that allowed him to speak more than just snake-tongue. All of this took place while the surviving cat climbed down the tree, feeling to him just as cathartic as stretching. When it was over, he brought his hands together in a few slow claps at the performance.
Serquayadiin
Player

Character sheet

Hallucinating.

Postby Kara Sunderwater on January 3rd, 2013, 6:00 pm

Salar breathed heavily, with great effort. He felt much more heavy-headed than earlier. The cloudy feeling was descending upon his whole body, making him feel extremely lethargic. He tensed his body up without realizing, like a fighter, but saw no reason for it. He knew nothing of the workings of biology. Only what made sense to him as a warrior, hunter and loyal Dhani. He could not feel the wet mud under his scales or the cooling air of evening. Nor did he realize he could not use his sense of touch. The sleeping poison had already numbed his senses and was in its last stages.

"Ssssssoo... pretty kitty can fight. Pretty kitty followssss Sssalar if Pretty Kitty want food no fight. Sssalar protect tonight." He tried to keep up with his blustery act in his faltering Common. He wanted this kitty cat. It may not think like a Dhani but it had a killer spirit that just needed cultivation.

"Brother, we must hurry back. The eastern tunnels will be best since she could fit down in human form. She is MY prize." He hissed this last at Adiin in snake tongue. Salar slithered forwards slightly before he stopped suddenly. The large snake-man swayed before falling forwards, unconscious.
Last edited by Kara Sunderwater on January 4th, 2013, 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kara Sunderwater
Player

Hallucinating.

Postby Justice Siybl on January 3rd, 2013, 11:24 pm

Justice walked over, and prodded the unconscious Dhani with her paw. She suddenly felt pity on him, even though she knew she had no reason to. She looked over at Adiin. "Be helpful and come help me carry your brute back." She found a way to slid underneath his large body, and left him on to her back. She grunted with effort from carrying his heavy body. "Lead the way." she growled, shifting Salar in an easier position to carry him.

She turned and looked at Adiin, before trudging in the direction she had heard Salar speak of. I see no reason why, I am the only one working. she thought angrily, limping slightly on her bad paw. She paused for a moment to catch her breath, and wait for Adiin.
Justice Siybl
Player

Character sheet

Hallucinating.

Postby Serquayadiin on January 7th, 2013, 3:53 am

Adiin felt a twinge of annoyance at Salar's last comment. How dare Salar act as if his own fellow Dhani would claim his rightful prize from him? It's not like she would be all that useful anyway. Yes, In one-on-one combat she may have beaten a Myrian(mostly because said Myrian was cocky), but what if she ever encountered more than one? What if the other Dhani decided to kill her because she couldn't be trusted? That was another thing. What if she couldn't be trusted?

As these thoughts ran through Adiin's head, Salar finally fell unconscious, leaving Adiin no opportunity to respond to the offensive comment. Oh joy. Now I get to haul his scaly carcass all the way back to the nest. He complained to himself, heading towards the unconscious body. As he began, though, he noticed that the tiger was not only already there, but insulting him, by suggesting that he intended to do nothing to help, and also insulting the drugged Dhani, who couldn't defend himself. This would not do.

"Firssst!" Adiin began, slithering his way in front of the disrespectful Kelvic, "Do not insult my brother Dhani. He iss your massster now, and you mussst treat him asss ssuch! He overcame an entire party of Myriansss, who would have surely killed or enslaved you, jusst to claim you asss hisss. Sssecond, do not pretend that you are able to carry him on your own, for he iss far too heavy and our nessst is ssome disstance away. Sstay sstill, while I remove him from your back."

With that, Adiin reached forward, grabbing Salar by his arms and hauling him up, off the Kelvic's back. Turning in the direction of the nest, he held Salar behind himself, throwing the limp arms over his shoulders and around his neck, to hold easier. Soon, with some amount of effort, he was dragging his foolish comrade in the direction they had come. Once moving, he turned to the Kelvic, who's name he had not yet heard. "Kelvic, tell me, what isss your name, and what iss your masster'ss?"
Serquayadiin
Player

Character sheet

PreviousNext