OOC Info [Lhavit OOC] The Stars Above

Stop in here to say hello, meet other players and chat about all things Lhavit!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

[Lhavit OOC] The Stars Above

Postby Alses on January 13th, 2013, 8:34 pm

Welcome again, Eve :) . We have a thriving community of artists (including our very own AS, Elysium) who'll be only too happy to produce fine artwork to use in a frame if you ask them nicely. Or, if you're lazy like me, you can always look around the internet for some stock background motif and recolour it :p .

As for how to actually make frames in your posts, the Founders have put together a handy Guide describing how to do just that - and much else besides!

Hope that helps :) .
Alses
Lady Magesmith

Words: 1556681
Joined roleplay: August 8th, 2012, 2:32 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Ivan Callaghan on January 19th, 2013, 12:29 am

Okay, so I know I just started here, but to anyone whom which this concerns, I'm going to be taking a short leave. I have some major, major character changes to make, and I have semester finals next week, so whatever time I'm not spending completely rewriting my character, I'll be chugging through mountains of textbooks. Sorry for the abruptness. ><

~Eve
Ivan Callaghan
Every word is a story in itself.

Words: 3991
Joined roleplay: January 12th, 2013, 10:54 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Phoenix on January 19th, 2013, 1:54 am

Starheads,

We have another member to our team joining us today! His name is Warhawk and he's awesome. He's going to be floating around Kalea with Whimsy so try and be as nice as you can. Don't bite.

He may be new but he's rearing to go and has a lot of awesome ideas for the region, so I will let him introduce himself and let you guys all get to know each other.

Enjoy!
-Phoenix.
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Elysium on January 25th, 2013, 5:22 pm

Hey,
First of all, welcome Warhawk! We're glad to have you here in Kalea. I'd also like to take this opportunity in welcoming JrST Daydream to the Lhavit team. With all the lovely support Lhavit is sure to flourish. :) Thank you both for your service!

Second, we're starting a whole series of new events, one being the Azure Festival! I posted the write-up as a basis for you to go wild. Feel free to reply there. I may even do some guerrilla moderation. ;)

Ellie
Elysium
Never venture, never win.

Words: 519270
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2012, 9:49 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Artist (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Alses on January 25th, 2013, 6:49 pm

Welcome, Warhawk! And to Daydream, I reiterate my welcome from back when you first came on board as a floating JrSt :) . Guerrilla moderation, eh? Time for me to lay in contingency plans on contingency plans, I think!
Alses
Lady Magesmith

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Fraint on January 25th, 2013, 9:24 pm

Welcome to Lhavit, Warhawk! I, and I assume this refers to everybody else, hope you have a great time here!

Ha ha, speaking of which, I'm new as well, so I should probably introduce myself as well. Hey guys! I'm Fraint. (No, really?)

I'm ready for some threading, so shoot me with ideas through PMs - I'll reply to all of them in hopes of some awesome plotting.

... And yes, now that guerrilla moderation is a possibility, I will most definitely be posting there (not that I wasn't planning to before the possibility of moderation... Don't look at me like that!).
Fraint
A well-crafted façade.

Words: 29182
Joined roleplay: January 4th, 2013, 5:45 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Whimsy on January 25th, 2013, 10:43 pm

Welcome to Warhawk, and officially to Daydream!

And to Fraint, welcome to Lhavit. We hope you have a marvellous time amongst the Stars!

This is just a quick note to let you guys know that we're developing the Misty Peaks more and more behind the scenes. The Depths of Duality and the Shinya Rest are now available for play for those PCs who would like to venture a little further afield.

Have fun!

"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away."
Louis de Bernières

[ Floating AS of Kalea ]
Whimsy
made of tiny stories

Words: 121180
Joined roleplay: December 10th, 2012, 1:04 am
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Elysium on February 2nd, 2013, 6:56 pm

e
Hey all,

This is Elysium, checking in. Sorry to all waiting on replies to PMs and such - life has really gotten busy and I've barely been online. In fact, I'm writing this from my phone. I will try to get all your replies up today - especially a certain someone's write up! (Sorry, love!) Thank you all for being so patient!

Ellie

e
Elysium

Office
Scrapbook
Artist (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Alses on February 2nd, 2013, 6:58 pm

Dearest E,

Thanks awfully for letting us know :) . Real life first, as always!
Alses
Lady Magesmith

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Elysium on February 5th, 2013, 9:16 pm

e
Hey, lovely mountainfolk!
We have a special new addition for you. Today marks the inception of our very own Alluvion Academy! We thought: "Wouldn't it be swell to have a school teaching more than just magic?"And just like that, the idea was born. The actual location can be found right here. So how do you sign up? It's linked to a separate registration thread that can be found here! The classes only require moderation for expert level or higher, and all the information you need can be found in the threads listed above. After signing up and removing the kina from your ledger, feel free to start self-modding. :)

Happy trails,
Ellie

e
Elysium

Office
Scrapbook
Artist (1) Donor (1)