Um Hello, I Guess

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Um Hello, I Guess

Postby Amaria on March 19th, 2013, 5:53 am

Hi, I'm new as you can tell. The pen name I have used throughout the wonderful place called the internet is Angel. It's a very common, simple name that I just thought of one day. Anyway... I'm just a teenager, a young one to be exact, and female. I can't think of anything else to say, since telling people about myself makes me feel self-absorbed. Um, I've been writing for just over three years and have been role playing for about two. I love fantasy, which led me here to "Mizahar." Um, I can't think of anything else, so yeah... If you have any questions for me, just ask.
"A word is not the same with one writer as with another. One tears it from his guts. The other pulls it out of his overcoat pocket." - Charles Peguy
Amaria
Just your average fourteen year old

Words: 2117
Joined roleplay: March 19th, 2013, 5:00 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Konti