Questions: Everything

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Ronan Dugal on June 27th, 2013, 2:48 am

I was wondering how one could learn about the lost disciplines. I noticed one of those disciplines has been found by a PC in a huge Modded thread by Tarot. I just wanted to know how I should go about learning or finding information about these lost disciplines. I'm mostly interested in Unity.

Do I just PM an ST and request them do a modded thread for my character to learn their first XP in that particular magic?
"Focused? That's always the word you eccentric types love to use." ~ Miria

Ronan Dugal
Aspiring Merchant Prince.

Words: 288665
Joined roleplay: March 17th, 2013, 5:01 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Mirage on June 27th, 2013, 12:17 pm

Lost diciplines are not like other magics. In most cases we ST's have to talk to Founders and find out if we CAN teach it to players in modded threads. There is only one I know of that is starting to be circulated, and that is Architectrix. The rest from what I understand are truly lost and are only known by a very select few. If you are looking to get Archetectrix your best bet is to PM your DS and see if it is available to learn somewhere in your city, for the other two it is most likely that you cannot get them unless it is through some large quest by one of the founders (Or something else elaborate).

Oh and just a small tip, if you have any further questions make a new thread and make the title something about your question. Otherwise you might not get your future questions answered at all. Good luck!

Mirage
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)

Previous