Holy Crap! He's here!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Holy Crap! He's here!

Postby Alyxandyr Finn on March 25th, 2013, 2:25 am

Hey. So, I used to RP on the same boards as everyone who founded this game...I'm considering getting back into it. At the time I didn't have any free time. I have a little bit here and there now, and am curious to give this game a try once again. I'm not sure if I should start over completely, or try and fill in the gaps on this character now....but what I DO know is that Mizahar has changed DRAMATICALLY since it's founding...

Anyone remember me?
~*~
Apologies to those I am currently Threading with. Threading may come slowly, because my muse for Miza has recently been strangled by some of the staff. Please bare with me, I don't plan on leaving...I just don't have a lot of stomach for the game at the moment, so I have to move slowly.
~*~
Alyxandyr Finn
Pervin' Ermine

Words: 11709
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2009, 3:54 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Holy Crap! He's here!

Postby Svasra on March 25th, 2013, 5:40 pm

Alyxandyr,

Welcome back!!! I am very new, so unfortunately I wouldn't have been one of the ones you would have RPed with back when you came here, but I hope you start up again all the same!

Though starting over is a fresh new slate, and such, growing a character you might already feel partial to is lots of fun! Best of luck with your decision and hope to see you around the boards soon. C:

Happy writing,
~ Svasra
Svasra
Sit by the fire, and listen to a legend.

Words: 212637
Joined roleplay: January 4th, 2013, 9:20 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes