Wow this place is crazy!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Wow this place is crazy!

Postby Yovaella on May 20th, 2013, 1:02 pm

Hi there!

I was looking up active RP's and this place came up. The world is so detailed I couldn't resist! I used to RP alot from 17-21 but I took a break and now I'm ready to get back into it. I'm a bit daunted by Mizahar, I hope I do okay and I look forward to RPing with you all!

Yov x
Yovaella
Player

Words: 3230
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2013, 12:58 pm
Race: Human

Wow this place is crazy!

Postby Fubuki Kouri on May 20th, 2013, 1:30 pm

Hi Yovaelia!

Hello! Welcome to Mizahar! :D

You came to the right place. :) Mizahar is a very awesome Online RP site. With vibrant communities and competent Admins and Storytellers! :D I can assure you.

Take your time to read the starting lores and guides to plan your CS carefully. :D

If you have any questions, just PM me. I will try my best to help you. ;)

And if you have finished your CS and should you place your char in Syliras City, perhaps we could do a thread or two together! :D Kouri always welcomes new friends, acquaintances, or... enemies! :lol:

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Wow this place is crazy!

Postby Yovaella on May 20th, 2013, 1:46 pm

Thanks Fubuki!

I've read a bunch of the starting stuff but I feel like there's so much more I need to learn before I make my charrie sheet even though I just want to dive right in hahaha

I haven't even gotten up to cities yet but yes if I am in Syliras we'll have to RP together :D

So nervous but excited at the same time!
Yovaella
Player

Words: 3230
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2013, 12:58 pm
Race: Human

Wow this place is crazy!

Postby Sosicly Magnolia on May 21st, 2013, 8:40 pm

'lo and welcome,

I'm glad you chose Mizahar as a place to jump back into RP, the CS and lore are always daunting, even now I'm often in awe and frustrated at times by all of the reading! But have fun with it and good luck with your CS, chat and myself are always available to questions! Happy writing :D
Sosicly Magnolia
Silence is Open to Misconception

Words: 175085
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2013, 4:37 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes