Greetings!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greetings!

Postby Hope Dawnwhisper on May 23rd, 2013, 3:24 pm

Wide-eyed n00b coming to join the fray here!

I've looked around at a variety of site and thought this one to be one of the best - active with many players, but not heaving and overwhelming. Further reading of the lore only drew me in further and I created my character as a knee-jerk reaction to the site's awesomeness (well done, staff, this site does you credit).

I'm new to the site, but not new to RP and love to get stuck in with most anything, though I'm shy sometimes and find it hard to approach all you intimidating oldies, so if you like the look of my character and want to RP, please drop me a message, I'll be forever grateful!

My character sheet (when I put it up in a second) may seem empty, but that's because I'm one of those weird people who like to roleplay to discover my character's history. Some call it lazy, but it helps me to remember her, and makes it so much easier to fit in without causing timeline friction with other characters. (Hope this is okay).

Anyway.. that's enough from me - I look forward to getting stuck in with this magical world!
Myrian | Common | Pavi
Hope Dawnwhisper
The only way is not to play.

Words: 127742
Joined roleplay: May 23rd, 2013, 2:32 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Greetings!

Postby Wanda Endust on May 23rd, 2013, 11:12 pm

Hello!

Some of the older players definitely are intimidating, but just remember that they were all in your shoes at some point! :) You character looks rather interesting, and I would love to do a thread or two with you if your PC is ever in Syliras -- and if I can ever finish my CS! Just pm me whenever you wanna get together.

Best wishes and good luck!
Wanda Endust
Searching for purpose.

Words: 178647
Joined roleplay: May 18th, 2013, 6:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Greetings!

Postby Stardust on May 25th, 2013, 4:57 am

Welcome to Mizahar Isalie! Don't be intimidated by the players who have been here longer! Seriously, most everyone is nice and helpful and can give great advice if you ever ask. And no matter how long they've been on the site, will most likely welcome PMs requesting to thread together! :)

And your CS looks pretty interesting, you just have to fix the minor changes that Siren has suggested before beginning. I always find that creating a history as the character grows is the best way to go. It keeps things consistent!

Remember the best way to begin something is to just jump in! Say hi, make friends and if you ever have any questions, feel free to ask! :D And always be sure to have fun!

x
Stardust
A Loophole in Limbo

Words: 89537
Joined roleplay: April 17th, 2013, 3:49 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)