A Friendly Greeting

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

A Friendly Greeting

Postby Reign on May 30th, 2013, 1:34 am

I'd like to start out with saying how impressed I've been so far with the friendly and helpful attitude that the RPers have on this site :)

Anyways... Hello! My name is Reign, I'm quite the opposite of the character I built so don't be afraid to talk/thread with me. I won't bite! I've been an avid player of D & D for a few years so I'm not a complete noob when it comes to RPing. If your charrie is in Zelvita I'd be happy to thread with you :) Though Reign can be quite unpleasant sometimes. This is really going to be a challenge for me, writing about a character whom is slowly sinking deeper and deeper into madness. I hope you guys find my threads to be to your satisfaction, and if not please PM me, I am open to suggestions.

But seriously if you're in Zelvita, meet me in chat or shoot me a PM
"Don't make me the villain."

I WILL BE ON A FAMILY VACATION FROM THE 15-28 ALL THREADS INVOLVING REIGN WILL BE POSTED IN 1-2 DAYS AFTER MY RETUR
Reign
Thief for hire

Words: 27972
Joined roleplay: May 26th, 2013, 3:55 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes