Eh... Hello.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Eh... Hello.

Postby Enoleus Frostfawn on June 9th, 2013, 6:37 pm

So, hi. I usually go by the handle Hyperlot, but I guess you can just call me Aeolus in OOC threads like this, too.... A little about me, uhm.... Well, I started Roleplaying when I was around eight or nine. Back then it was on Yahho! IM. As an important side note to this, I have never RPed on a forum before, but it had been a while since I RPed and I was craving something different. I typed Roleplaying into Google and a site came up with a various Forum RPs. This one was the top one on the list, and, it seems pretty cool.

...If not a bit daunting. I feel like I'm adrift in an ocean of mythos. Regardless, I hope to have a rough draft of my character sheet done soon....
Vani / Common /Internal Dialogue
Enoleus Frostfawn
Still Running.

Words: 68094
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2013, 10:51 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets