Put em up!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Put em up!

Postby ViKtoricus on June 25th, 2013, 3:39 am

So that's solo. And I am wondering... Do we also get rewarded with duo, trio, more-o threads?

Also, check out my second RP post. :D

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic36529.html
ViKtoricus Fergoozo, Character Sheet:

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic36565.html
ViKtoricus
Player

Words: 10051
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 12:29 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Put em up!

Postby Kira Slyvass on June 25th, 2013, 3:50 am

Yes, any thread you make gets graded as far as i know.

*goes to read*
Chaos is the worlds natural order. Upset the established order, tamper with the laws set in place. And sever the system, then everything turns...to chaos. And it is through the chaos we seek order. --Kira Slyvass
Kira Slyvass
Playing with lives, is entertainment!

Words: 50884
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2013, 1:09 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Put em up!

Postby ViKtoricus on June 25th, 2013, 3:52 am

Then how come some of the threads that I see that ended don't have any points written at the very end?

My God this is so confusing.

ViKtoricus
Player

Character sheet

Put em up!

Postby Kira Slyvass on June 25th, 2013, 3:53 am

Woah woah dude. Slow down, thats a quest XD

If i were you id play it safe and avoid those until you beef up your char. Think of it like a RPG. Skyrim or something like that. If your only a level ten do you really want to go messing around with missions that are meant for like level 30-40-50 characters? If your going through with that id reccomend hiding behind Raz or someone XD (if he doesnt kill you that is) O_O

And thats because the story tellers haven gotten to them yet.
Chaos is the worlds natural order. Upset the established order, tamper with the laws set in place. And sever the system, then everything turns...to chaos. And it is through the chaos we seek order. --Kira Slyvass
Kira Slyvass

Character sheet

Put em up!

Postby ViKtoricus on June 25th, 2013, 3:55 am

lol. I guess I bit off more than I could chew.

ViKtoricus
Player

Character sheet

Put em up!

Postby Kira Slyvass on June 25th, 2013, 3:57 am

Indeed. Your character cant just start out as a badass. And if they do they have to be evened out XD

Level 10 combat doesnt make you untouchable XD
Kira Slyvass

Character sheet

Put em up!

Postby Delilah on June 25th, 2013, 4:16 am

Also, as for grading, your character gets graded on a 'per-post' basis. Say you make a solo about hunting. If you have a post that details your tracking of the animal, two to how you use a bow to shoot the animal (one misses, and one hits), and one about you being lost and finding your way back, your grading should look something like this:

Tracking: +1 XP
Archery (shortbow): +2 XP
Lore: Layout of *insert name* forest
Lore: Don't get lost
Delilah
The Boxer

Words: 12812
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2013, 9:15 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Put em up!

Postby Kira Slyvass on June 25th, 2013, 4:22 am

Delilah got it on the money. Be sure to use these things responsibly though. If you have a 0 in Archery then clearly you might not hit a thing. Same in RL. When i first picked up a bow and shot it thinking i was the next robin hood i nearly scrapped off the skin on my arm and shoot myself in the foot...
Kira Slyvass

Character sheet

Put em up!

Postby ViKtoricus on June 25th, 2013, 4:39 am

lol. I'm talking to one of the mods right now, and one of the biggest questions I have to her is this...

Do traditional weightlifting equipments exist in Mizahar? LOL!

ViKtoricus
Player

Character sheet

Put em up!

Postby Delilah on June 25th, 2013, 4:47 am

Not quite. I'm sure it does exist, but that isn't how you would increase your fighting ability. You don't get XP for strength or anything, your ability to wield and maneuver any weapon (including your body) is based on your skill with it. If you are worried about lifting a broadsword, then it is according to the skill level. For example, if you have a 10 in broadsword, you will probably be clumsy and take long broad swings. However when you reach master in broadsword (76-100) then you could swing a broadsword as if it had the weight of a butter knife and with the accuracy of a fine tuned weapons master.

If you wanted to train your body, get in fights at training arenas, and focus on using the type of fighting you want (boxing, unarmed, short sword, long sword ect. ect.)
Delilah
The Boxer

Words: 12812
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2013, 9:15 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

PreviousNext